LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I truely hope that by completed the Dev dos not intend to leave this game in its current state.
I loved their first game this one became more of a snoozefest if i'm honest.
And as a supporter I was also guilty of thinking it's dragging a bit now when will the game end.
but for the love of god don't leave it this unproofread its fucking anoying.
When Alice tells me and every one else that she came second in the tournament so they gave her a little price for it. screenshot0001.png

A price on what for fuck sake?.
A price for the Food and Beer she had to celebrate?.
A price on the room they stayed in?.
A price on the Entry fee?.
Or maybe it was A price on the PRIZE she won?.

I can ignore the odd word thats not correct and there are quite a few.
But this one is so glaringly incorectI can't just ignore it especially as it's used far too often to be ignored.
You are given a Prize for second place. you only get a price if you have to buy your own dam second place Prize.

Just saying

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I truely hope that by completed the Dev dos not intend to leave this game in its current state.
I wouldn't hold my breath. He's stated it's completed, and he's moved on to working on his new game. I don't think anything more will ever be done on this game, unless "last" and "final" (in the title of the Patreon post) mean something different than "nothing comes after it".

1660699525289.png

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wait its finished? btw wasnt this game named "to be king" or smt like that or Im confusing games here?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey i have a question how to put the gallery mod in the game i can't seem to work i extracted in the game folder but when i'm in the game there's no gallery options
you are asking from wrong person. usually mods come with installation instructions.

XanderSeegson

Jun 28, 2018
the wife got a harem, yeah
Yeah. I stopped playing because it feels one-sided. The wife gets away with everything. If the game actually offered you any choices, I would have told her no, you aren't using that toy to take Lydia's virginity. I stopped playing once that was revealed. Didn't care for the story progression in that way at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah. I stopped playing because it feels one-sided. The wife gets away with everything. If the game actually offered you any choices, I would have told her no, you aren't using that toy to take Lydia's virginity. I stopped playing once that was revealed. Didn't care for the story progression in that way at all.
well she saved other virginity for hubby and hubby took alice's virginities.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I finally got around to play this story game, and I love it so far, although this is completed, I think I may have found a mistake that has been overlooked
1661503795099.png
Im no expert, but, ...... shouldn't this read, " it was good to see you again, master. "? this comes up after Pike gets voted in and in the next day Alice packs some snacks for the road trip home, btw I love the arrow in the knee reference

Reactions: Malika1234

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
BTW, Ive found 2 more, but as its complete, Im not sure if Neverluckystudios is willing to come back to fix it, and as Ive found 3 Im guessing there is more, but Im not too sure, as Ive been skipping forward a bit from time to time as Im curious to see how it ends, and then play it again to get all the details

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BTW, Ive found 2 more, but as its complete, Im not sure if Neverluckystudios is willing to come back to fix it, and as Ive found 3 Im guessing there is more, but Im not too sure, as Ive been skipping forward a bit from time to time as Im curious to see how it ends, and then play it again to get all the details
there are no deep details, bit by bit alice and lydia are seduced by mc and wifey until 4somes start and then its same every day with few variations.

Reactions: kajidiablo
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes