9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
for the dev. old games .. im in .. but i'll do this later after few versions .. hope for anal scenes though...

Reactions: SoiCowboy
D

Deleted member 1246680

I like this game , but after triangle game seems monotonous . If I didn't play triangle it would be a lot more fun :)

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight`s tale v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
This game has an all-star cast, Alice (Jenny from Triangle), Cathy (Judy from Depraved Awakenings), I haven't placed Lydia yet but she looks familiar as well. :love:

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
This game has an all-star cast, Alice (Jenny from Triangle), Cathy (Judy from Depraved Awakenings), I haven't placed Lydia yet but she looks familiar as well. :love:
A little bit like Ada from Parental Love. But maybe not 100%, hair color notwithstanding.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Just a heads-up for those who don't know this: there is a more complete version of the game with additional scenes (only 1 in this version) behing the 20$ patreon tier (there is a variable in the script that activates these scenes but the renders of the scenes themselves are not present in the version uploaded here).

arms99

May 11, 2018
Just a heads-up for those who don't know this: there is a more complete version of the game with additional scenes (only 1 in this version) behing the 20$ patreon tier (there is a variable in the script that activates these scenes but the renders of the scenes themselves are not present in the version uploaded here).
I'm curious, is it a separate additional scene or like an extended version of the wife scene?

I saw listed on his $20 patron rewards:
"Access to extended version of every part."

But it was kind of confusing what he meant. I think he needs to change that to "Access to extended/extra scenes." or something like that

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I'm curious, is it a separate additional scene or like an extended version of the wife scene?

I saw listed on his $20 patron rewards:
"Access to extended version of every part."

But it was kind of confusing what he meant. I think he needs to change that to "Access to extended/extra scenes." or something like that
Yeah, in this version there is an extended sex scene with the wife (sex from behind) in the high tier version.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes