• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Nice start. I like the setting and characters. For a med-fan story, the dialogues sometimes feel a tad too "modern" in the way some of the characters speak. ("awesome!") Oh, also, what's with all the inverted apostrophes?
If the story was true to history, the characters would be speaking Middle English nobody today would understand properly.

Nice start...

didn't know women shaved pussy and wear panties in medieval time :D
I didn't know an aspiring knight wouldn't have a horse or even know how to ride one, as knights are by default mounted warriors.

----

Not impressed at all by this 0.1, sorry. :(

• Sad
Reactions: TheFinder
Jan 11, 2018
A good and solid start with good amount of content for a 0.1 version.

The MC has a good design and a good character too.

From the three girls, for me, Lydia has the best design, because she is more original than the other girls, Alice is Jenni with mild adjustments and Cathy has the most overused model ever, but it's doesn't break the immersion because the story is more important than graphics and the three girls are lovely characters, so no complaints about the art design.

The story has good dialogues, but an advice to the Neverlucky, I know you don't need to use the same English terms used in the middle ages to tell a story from that age, but you need, at least, to write dialogues a little more formal to fit with people from that time, examples: "boobs" you can change to "breasts" or "fuck me" you can change to "make love with me". Remember
Neverlucky, it's just a piece of advice and not a complaint, because the story is very good to read, you presented the characters very well and the little from the game universe.

So, you made a good job here and I wish good luck (it's not a joke) for you.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
The story has good dialogues, but an advice to the Neverlucky, I know you don't need to use the same English terms used in the middle ages to tell a story from that age, but you need, at least, to write dialogues a little more formal to fit with people from that time, examples: "boobs" you can change to "breasts" or "fuck me" you can change to "make love with me".
Well, obviously no voice recordings remain from that era, but there's little to suggest that people would've been less vulgar in those times. After all places named "Twatt", "Nob End" and "Minge Lane" exist in Britain. The assumption that people would've been somehow formal and polite in those days comes from romantic literature from the last couple of centuries.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Well, obviously no voice recordings remain from that era, but there's little to suggest that people would've been less vulgar in those times. After all places named "Twatt", "Nob End" and "Minge Lane" exist in Britain. The assumption that people would've been somehow formal and polite in those days comes from romantic literature from the last couple of centuries.
It's not only about politeness and formality. It's about having dialogues that don't suddenly use contemporary slang or expressions in a sentence.
It's more about consistency from the writer than anything else. You don't need to use actual medieval language: "classroom" english will do just fine!
But it does feel weird if the squire suddenly speaks like a teenage girl from our time.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
It's not only about politeness and formality. It's about having dialogues that don't suddenly use contemporary slang or expressions in a sentence.
It's more about consistency from the writer than anything else. You don't need to use actual medieval language: "classroom" english will do just fine!
But it does feel weird if the squire suddenly speaks like a teenage girl from our time.
I guess there's no winning in this. Authenticity in language is impossible to gain, and even to try to be semi-authentic would require that the dialogue is written without loan words from French and Latin, which is what, like 40% of the contemporary English vocabulary? Examples: authentic, language, impossible, dialogue, contemporary, vocabulary.

For me the far bigger problem is that bitch doesn't have a ride. :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just a heads-up for those who don't know this: there is a more complete version of the game with additional scenes (only 1 in this version) behing the 20$ patreon tier (there is a variable in the script that activates these scenes but the renders of the scenes themselves are not present in the version uploaded here).
I'm curious, is it a separate additional scene or like an extended version of the wife scene?

I saw listed on his $20 patron rewards:
"Access to extended version of every part."

But it was kind of confusing what he meant. I think he needs to change that to "Access to extended/extra scenes." or something like that
Yeah, in this version there is an extended sex scene with the wife (sex from behind) in the high tier version.
Yup ... Tier gated content and no patron can ever be wiser of what his / her peers are getting ...
Star performance there ... talk about that other darth of the smut and those tactics ...
Well ... they do work well enough .. Happy Gaming!

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Not too terrible of a start. I'm a big fan of Triangle so I hope that this one lives up to it, if not exceeds it.

Reactions: arms99

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is quite good. I like the expressions of the girls .. only the wife is a bit odd. There are some strange plot/story elements. She is the bastard of a noble and were trained by him. But she has no understanding of the whole squire thing? And she also cant ride a horse? That makes no sense tbh. Yeah it is some bonding time, I get it ... but still .. :p
And she is really old for all of that. The squire started around 7 when they start as a page and become a full squire with the age of 14. Thats when he starts to learn to use weapons and how to help the knight with his armor and how to saddle the horse. But I guess underage stuff is a problem ^^

And I particularly miss sheets here. They must be a big problem when rendering, because so many people leave them out.

But all in all this is a good start and has a nice length for a first release. :)

Reactions: Minengeschoss
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes