dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Great update so far. I just have to wonder if he's actually going to start teaching Lydia anything about being a knight any time soon. Cause right now it just seems like "Hi honey, I have adopted this attractive 18 year old girl, but she's my squire so it's ok."
What, you mean your wife wouldn't be ok with you randomly bringing an attractive 18 year old girl home after you've been away for a month?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
As the story is quite linear so far, I presume that the only sexual scene is Alice's alone in her room, plus a lot of naked girls bathing, right? Isn't there sex with the wife in this update? :unsure:
Or am I missing something?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
As the story is quite linear so far, I presume that the only sexual scene is Alice's alone in her room, plus a lot of naked girls bathing, right? Isn't there sex with the wife in this update? :unsure:
Or am I missing something?
You didn't miss anything, I liked this update but it felt noticeably shorter than the first episode...oh well, it was good nonetheless.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight's tale v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Just as i feared, after update 0.2. I can confirm that NeverLucky has done it again, im hooked. Curse you NeverLucky!

Reactions: Ruffuss

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Damn you Neverlucky ! I always have such a goofy smile/grin when playing your games... so bright, cheerful and fun ! Goes to show you dont need unnecessary drama, and threats or competition to have a nice story.
Agreed. And I hope that when MC starts sleeping with/fooling around with the 2 other girls, the game doesn't linger too long on keeping it a secret from his wife. I hope that like Triangle, Neverlucky expedites that whole process, and gets right into the "everyone joyfully fucking each other" part.

I mean we already have the wife saying she's not the jealous type, so why not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, Lydia better watch out. The other servants are gonna be pissed she's getting special treatment.
She's been with them since she was a child and works mainly as Cathy's handmaiden. She's always had special treatment.

P.S. the only critique I have is the word "awesome" which wouldn't have been around then. It didn't start cropping up until the 1960's and then didn't get popular until the 1980's with is several hundred years ahead of this period.

Not trying to pick at it, it's just a bit off putting slightly. 1980's slang being used in a setting from around the 1200's.

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
A solid update. This one shows the more or less how will be the dynamic of the relationship of the characters, probably it'll be similar to the Triangle, sweet and lightweight. I think interesting Lydia's arch, because the couple always said she is a servant/handmaiden, the way of the MC talks about her past and the way she has been treated, she looks more like a daughter than a servant. I don't know if Neverlucky will work kingdom's arch, but the new king is a bit suspicious(a future enemy later, maybe), it'll be interesting if the developer extends more the game universe beyond the story of the MC and girls. The story pace is good, it's a story focused VN and the building up is always necessary to make believable. Good job Neverlucky

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Origin of the word Awesome is late 16th century (1590 give or take) so it is period.

Reactions: ontach

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Origin of the word Awesome is late 16th century (1590 give or take) so it is period.

Origin of the word not origin of the context.

1500's was used as something dreadful or fearful. It wasn't used in the way this VN uses it until the 60's.

It also explains that in the link you gave.

Also still a long time out.

1500's was the 16th century while knights were more 1100's to 1200's which was the 12th and 13th. Still quite a large gap.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I played it a bit then deleted it, no real choices in the game its almost a kinetic novel. I did not like triangle, because there was no central dilemma or real conflict/any stakes. The dev threw all of that away when he made the decision for the MC to tell his wife about his relationship with the other girl. After that the game became a snooze fest. There was no driving narrative or conflict.
Well, at least you tried it, Not every game is for Everyone . . . . better luck on your next choice ;), for the rest of us who like this style of game, we will enjoy it !:giggle:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played it a bit then deleted it, no real choices in the game its almost a kinetic novel. I did not like triangle, because there was no central dilemma or real conflict/any stakes. The dev threw all of that away when he made the decision for the MC to tell his wife about his relationship with the other girl. After that the game became a snooze fest. There was no driving narrative or conflict.
Why would a story about 3 people falling in love need any pointless conflict?

That would have ruined it.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Agreed. And I hope that when MC starts sleeping with/fooling around with the 2 other girls, the game doesn't linger too long on keeping it a secret from his wife. I hope that like Triangle, Neverlucky expedites that whole process, and gets right into the "everyone joyfully fucking each other" part.

I mean we already have the wife saying she's not the jealous type, so why not.
Pretty sure it will be the wife who fools around with Lydia first anyways.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Why would a story about 3 people falling in love need any pointless conflict?

That would have ruined it.
I don't like the vibe from the new king and his henchman. Pretty sure there is going to be something from that corner, although I hope not.

Reactions: DA22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't like the vibe from the new king and his henchman. Pretty sure there is going to be something from that corner, although I hope not.
I thought exactly the same thing.

Keep mentioning how gorgeous his wife is and people complained about no drama in Triangle.

I hope i'm thinking wrong because I like his romance work but we'll see.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I thought exactly the same thing.

Keep mentioning how gorgeous his wife is and people complained about no drama in Triangle.

I hope i'm thinking wrong because I like his romance work but we'll see.
It would be so disappointing if this game goes that route because some people didn't like the no conflict in Triangle.

I need more feel-good polyamorous games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It would be so disappointing if this game goes that route because some people didn't like the no conflict in Triangle.

I need more feel-good polyamorous games.
That's what made me love Triangle.

So many games full of drama on here and look how well it's been received in some recent games not mentioning any games with the words Haley's or Story in them. The drama there has had people slamming it.

Sometimes people just like a feel good story.

I'm not averse to some drama but depends how it's going to go.

We'll see sooner or later anyway.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes