• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love this game, especially if it keeps the same "tone" as Triangle. It was largely a feel good game where everyone was happy being with each other, and I hope this game is the same.

Also, Lydia better watch out. The other servants are gonna be pissed she's getting special treatment.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I played it a bit then deleted it, no real choices in the game its almost a kinetic novel. I did not like triangle, because there was no central dilemma or real conflict/any stakes. The dev threw all of that away when he made the decision for the MC to tell his wife about his relationship with the other girl. After that the game became a snooze fest. There was no driving narrative or conflict.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Great update so far. I just have to wonder if he's actually going to start teaching Lydia anything about being a knight any time soon. Cause right now it just seems like "Hi honey, I have adopted this attractive 18 year old girl, but she's my squire so it's ok."

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I know some people like slow builds but lets be honest, it never takes that long for people to fuck.

They aren't related so no walls to bring down.

She's already emotional and has people caring for her and a guy showing her attention without wanting anything so crush happens .... sex follows.

In game it was the span of a few weeks which sounds about right to me.

Dragging it out for no reason makes no sense. If it's part of the story then sure but when the whole point of the story is that relationship it would be dragging it out just for the sake of dragging it out and that would dilute everything else meaning it would be boring. You'd just have update after update of them going to work and talking at TV time.

Slow builds only make any sense with incest games because it's a socially unacceptable taboo with walls that need to be broken down.

There is no such wait needed for a horny teenager that wants to fuck the couple that made her feel loved.

It just didn't need a slow build.
You have to consider two things, at least:
1. Virginity was considered precious back then, especially in certain cultures.
2. Few birth control options existed. If a girl didn't want an unexpected bun in the oven, abstinence was the preferred choice.
I'm not considering STDs here, because this seems to be a clean and non-promiscuous group - no whoring around.
These were blue-balling constraints that needed to be overcome, which typically takes time.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I've read all the comments so far, and the vibe I got was this:
Reputation matters. You don't have to milk a game for countless episodes to be considered good or to hang on to your followers. Triangle, though fairly short, was good, and people remembered that and are all over this new game because of it.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
I've read all the comments so far, and the vibe I got was this:
Reputation matters. You don't have to milk a game for countless episodes to be considered good or to hang on to your followers. Triangle, though fairly short, was good, and people remembered that and are all over this new game because of it.
Yes, reputation can bring people, but you need a good story to make them stay.
I started this game with Triangle in mind, but I stayed because of the story, not the author's previous work.

Reactions: Ruffuss

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Well I know what I am playing after work today. I don't know how I missed a new released game from NeverLucky, but I see it now and I am sure it will be just as good as triangle.

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25 and Repuci

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yes! Was looking forward to Neverlucky's next game but somehow missed part 1.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes