Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Nice start. I like the setting and characters. For a med-fan story, the dialogues sometimes feel a tad too "modern" in the way some of the characters speak. ("awesome!") Oh, also, what's with all the inverted apostrophes?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice start. I like the setting and characters. For a med-fan story, the dialogues sometimes feel a tad too "modern" in the way some of the characters speak. ("awesome!") Oh, also, what's with all the inverted apostrophes?
Yeah, I don't think awesome was a word back then.

Reactions: Twistty

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's even easier to do when the dev reuses his assets from his only other game.

If this is just a rehash of Triangle, I'm out. It was much too fast and sappy for me.

I'll wait a couple of updates before I'll try it to see where it goes.
It's still going to be romance based and probably not going to be slow paced and drawn out.

So still similar style of game to Triangle but with more people.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a huge fan of romance, but the pace was way too fast in that one.

Condensed version:
I love you. I love you, too. /update/ Poor Jenny... /update/ let's fuck her. /update/ I love you, and you. /update/ Who get's Jenny tonight?

Not quite that bad, but close enough.
I know some people like slow builds but lets be honest, it never takes that long for people to fuck.

They aren't related so no walls to bring down.

She's already emotional and has people caring for her and a guy showing her attention without wanting anything so crush happens .... sex follows.

In game it was the span of a few weeks which sounds about right to me.

Dragging it out for no reason makes no sense. If it's part of the story then sure but when the whole point of the story is that relationship it would be dragging it out just for the sake of dragging it out and that would dilute everything else meaning it would be boring. You'd just have update after update of them going to work and talking at TV time.

Slow builds only make any sense with incest games because it's a socially unacceptable taboo with walls that need to be broken down.

There is no such wait needed for a horny teenager that wants to fuck the couple that made her feel loved.

It just didn't need a slow build.

215303j

I know some people like slow builds but lets be honest, it never takes that long for people to fuck.

They aren't related so no walls to bring down.
Well:
- Jenny is quite a bit younger than the MC and Sarah
- The MC and Sarah were in a committed mongamous long term relationship
- Jenny was a virgin
- Jenny had no lesbian experience as far as I remember

It's not like incest is the only wall existing in the world...

Anyway, for the game and the setting, I do think the pacing of Triangle was pretty much spot-on.

I hope the best for this new game (downloaded but not played yet) although I have to say that the life of a professional soldier (aka knight) in the middle ages, even a fantasy version of it, was still quite a bit darker than the setting in Triangle (upper middle class professional paper pushers).

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Really enjoyed Triangle, so I have high hopes for this one.

Looks like things are developing a bit independently with MC and Alice, and then Cathy and Lydia. So MC and Cathy can't be mad at each other, and hopefully it all develops into the game's true title: Square.

Reactions: TheFinder

TeaTonicNight

Jan 21, 2018
Been a patreon for triangle but sadly couldn't anymore... Good developer and the previous game, triangle, was great. Keep an eye on this and maybe throw a few bucks to the dev if you can.

Reactions: TheFinder
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes