fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
This and triangle are two of my all time favorites. This is such a beautiful story. Very under rated but so worth the time to play. I love the story and pics. thanks for the share. I so hope the lady is having morning sickness and that eventually all 3 become with child together. Catherine deserves to have a child so I hope it happens. thanks for the update.

Reactions: Ruffuss

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
ok so maybe they did not have nighties and thongs in the time of knights and dragons but as good as cathy looks in one I do not mind

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Anyone else bugged by the nightclothes like I am? Plastic buttons on the mc's boxers, present day underthings on the girls. It keeps bugging me in the 'medieval' setting.

Why are there so many missing images?
Missing Images? try redownloading or unren.bat I just got done and did not have any missing. I replied to your night clothes above.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I love how simple the story in most of the updates are.

Going to buy pants.
Going to buy a horse.

If Cathy is what we think she is, we'll need a medieval crib soon ;)

Reactions: fkrfxr

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It's hard holding out for the Special Edition
:unsure:since 0.8 was special edition then 0.9 was regular. 0.10 was special edition then 0.11 ended up being regular. I'm so hoping it's not a pattern and some hero will help those of us that continued from a save on special edition before 0.12

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sweet update was nice to see Lydia get some new clothes and I like how she was worried about Alice's reaction to kissing the MC I hope Alice and Cathy give her a bit more encouragement to go after the MC. And it looks like Cathy has a bun in the oven.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
When i give my opinion on games i try to be as positive as i can be but this game is just SLOW ... also before this last update i can barely remember the last time i had options to click on granted was not really a choice to make but still. I keep hoping for more story like involving the king who looks to be inspired by Jaffrey (?) from Game of thrones but there has been nothing. I want to love this game loved your other game but this game just puts me to sleep atm.

I am sorry i have to be negative but please tell me something more story wise is coming soon and not just get a new horse and some training etc . However even through all i said you do good work so i wish you the best and i will keep following the game HOPING it picks up.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice medieval story. I was very skeptical but after I gave it a try. I can't stop continuing reading the story. I think I'm going to pull an all nighter today. Can't wait to see how this relationship will turn out between MC/Alice/Cathy/Lydia. Are we going for a
ménage à quatre here?

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
When i give my opinion on games i try to be as positive as i can be but this game is just SLOW ... also before this last update i can barely remember the last time i had options to click on granted was not really a choice to make but still. I keep hoping for more story like involving the king who looks to be inspired by Jaffrey (?) from Game of thrones but there has been nothing. I want to love this game loved your other game but this game just puts me to sleep atm.

I am sorry i have to be negative but please tell me something more story wise is coming soon and not just get a new horse and some training etc . However even through all i said you do good work so i wish you the best and i will keep following the game HOPING it picks up.
This is a VN (visual novel), kinda like reading a book ya know? So it's not a game where you have to collect some doughnuts (Mr Dots) or dig up treasure (NLT) or act like a dik (PinkCake) playing some stupid mini games or something. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the story - Okay.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
OK --- LOMBRO --- Enjoy the story ? - what story is that of training that really only happened in the 1st 3 or so episodes then just mentioned in passing OR Doing stuff in the kingdom like settling that dispute NEAR the beginning but since then NOTHING like that and such. Something i did not mention is another tag really needs to be added to this and that is -- Kinetic Novel -- the last time we got to make a choice and i could be wrong on this was during the dispute and that was around update 2 to 4 and were now on 11 and no real choice to make.

I still really like the DEV and i am hoping that we get back to what made "triangle" a good game and some choices and more to see then like i mentioned -- buying a horse or buying pants -- OMG when your in a medieval setting there sure has heck is more than that stuff.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
OK --- LOMBRO --- Enjoy the story ? - what story is that of training that really only happened in the 1st 3 or so episodes then just mentioned in passing OR Doing stuff in the kingdom like settling that dispute NEAR the beginning but since then NOTHING like that and such. Something i did not mention is another tag really needs to be added to this and that is -- Kinetic Novel -- the last time we got to make a choice and i could be wrong on this was during the dispute and that was around update 2 to 4 and were now on 11 and no real choice to make.

I still really like the DEV and i am hoping that we get back to what made "triangle" a good game and some choices and more to see then like i mentioned -- buying a horse or buying pants -- OMG when your in a medieval setting there sure has heck is more than that stuff.
Dude, for real? This novel is NOT about training with swords or settling some dispute between villages LOL! It's simply a love story unfolding between Alice, Lydia, Catherine and the MC. Pretty much the same as Triangle before it. If you don't like it go find something else to "play"... aye Betsy? - *Neigh*

Last edited:

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
OK i can see your point on the story and i will concede that but even you have to admit there should be a few more choices in the game OR that tag i mentioned should be on the game. I never said i did not like the game just i wish maybe more action and choices is all my point. I respect your opinion and i guess we shall agree to disagree on a point or two but to each there own.

GL to ya lombro

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes