AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
In case any of y'all were wondering, it looks like the .12 will be coming on 7/31/2020
Thanks for the info.

Two questions come to mind
  1. How soon after will it appear here?
  2. When it does appear here will it be the regular or the SPECIAL Edition?
I'm hoping somewhere between not right away and less then a week and it's the SPECIAL Edition

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the info.

Two questions come to mind
  1. How soon after will it appear here?
  2. When it does appear here will it be the regular or the SPECIAL Edition?
I'm hoping somewhere between not right away and less then a week and it's the SPECIAL Edition
I have absolutely no idea unfortunately. I don't have any inside information, I just was checking on the F95 page for this game to see if there was a date for the game update soon and nobody had posted anything yet. So I went to the Neverlucky's Patreon and saw the most recent post was announcing the date for the next update. Then I figured I probably wasn't the only one on F95 wondering about the ETA for the next update, so I posted it here. I'm not a patron or anything, the title of the post just had the release date in it so even though I couldn't see the entire post I could at least get that info. If you wanna see what I'm talking about just click on the patreon link on the 1st page of the thread for this game.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I have absolutely no idea unfortunately. I don't have any inside information, I just was checking on the F95 page for this game to see if there was a date for the game update soon and nobody had posted anything yet. So I went to the Neverlucky's Patreon and saw the most recent post was announcing the date for the next update. Then I figured I probably wasn't the only one on F95 wondering about the ETA for the next update, so I posted it here. I'm not a patron or anything, the title of the post just had the release date in it so even though I couldn't see the entire post I could at least get that info. If you wanna see what I'm talking about just click on the patreon link on the 1st page of the thread for this game.
The second part of my post was more of a speculation for the entire community here since the past 4 updates that appeared were either the SPECIAL Edition (v0.8 & v0.10) or the regular (v0.9 & v0.11). Also sometime the mysterious up-loader is quick or a bit behind.

I'm not one for back-to-back posting. Sorry about that.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I was gonna say this game had some triangle vibes (one of the best game ever tho), with a good story and fine art ... and then i saw it's the same dev :LOL:

Some things can't lie, thank you for your work neverlucky, you're amazing.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A Knight's Tale [v0.12 SE] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 2.67GB

Compressed version for PC (363MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
next version already? I started playing previous update and stopped playing about 1/3 throu. with no "premium" or w/e is called release u get one scene , then next scene is black. I have feeling this is the same. If so , im not gonna bother at all any more.

Reactions: HansDampf788

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
next version already? I started playing previous update and stopped playing about 1/3 throu. with no "premium" or w/e is called release u get one scene , then next scene is black. I have feeling this is the same. If so , im not gonna bother at all any more.
i was thinking the same thing didn't .11 come out like on the 27th ?

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When i give my opinion on games i try to be as positive as i can be but this game is just SLOW ... also before this last update i can barely remember the last time i had options to click on granted was not really a choice to make but still. I keep hoping for more story like involving the king who looks to be inspired by Jaffrey (?) from Game of thrones but there has been nothing. I want to love this game loved your other game but this game just puts me to sleep atm.

I am sorry i have to be negative but please tell me something more story wise is coming soon and not just get a new horse and some training etc . However even through all i said you do good work so i wish you the best and i will keep following the game HOPING it picks up.
Just a thought but did it not occur to you that you might not be the target audience of this novel?

It's a bit of slice of life romance bringing 4 people together. There isn't going to be any major drama.

Even if the king does appear it will be a quick overthrow then back for a celebratory orgy before supper.

I still really like the DEV and i am hoping that we get back to what made "triangle" a good game and some choices and more to see then like i mentioned
Triangle was no different.

The closest that got to drama was her spending the night annoyed he'd fucked someone else while he slept in a hotel then everything was fine the next day.

The only difference is this has 1 more woman in it.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
This is still one of my favs. The story is good and the pics are great. if it is too slow you the just hold the ctrl key and skip the story. It is not meant for all this is just a beautiful story. sort of kinda like triangle was. thanks for the share and continue on

There are some of us that just want a nice easy to use VN where you do not have mine mind games or where if we have to make choices it does not matter. if this is not for you then do not download. why waste time downloading something you do not want? just so you can post neg feedback? If you want an easy to follow beautiful game with great story and pics with midevil setting then this is for you. ok so there were not any thongs back then but since I was not there who is to say. thanks again

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This one is perfect at what it is. Much enjoyed the update and patiently awaiting more of this beautiful vn. Also love the amount of butt shots, just saying :p so thanks

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes