Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
$20 for the SE is pretty insane. Guess this is another update to skip until someone eventually leeks one of them.
Yeah, I love this game. But I ain't got money to burn to be splashing out $20 for a SE version, no matter how "easy" it is for some. I'd much rather wait for it to "somehow" make its way over

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, I love this game. But I ain't got money to burn to be splashing out $20 for a SE version, no matter how "easy" it is for some. I'd much rather wait for it to "somehow" make its way over
Its not the fact its the SE version, I would be fine spending $20 for the SE version of games, its the fact its $20 a month for an unfinished game, for like maybe a handful of scenes that you didnt have in the previous month.

Reactions: nasam

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah well i doubt it.
What exactly should MC be doing so that he WOULD appear more knightly to you? The game has had basically no conflict so far, so no opportunity to flex his dueling or jousting ability - though at the beginning it was implied he is a pretty capable swordsman.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
What exactly should MC be doing so that he WOULD appear more knightly to you? The game has had basically no conflict so far, so no opportunity to flex his dueling or jousting ability - though at the beginning it was implied he is a pretty capable swordsman.
Duelling and jousting were a knights past time along with training and always being ready for war plus he does not really even look like a knight.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
May as well share this with y'all. Shout out to the Dev on Patreon if you like. Cathy_Alice_Smooch.png
From Neverlucky: Alice and Cathy haven`t kissed that often yet. We have to change that:)

Reactions: Ruffuss and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Duelling and jousting were a knights past time along with training and always being ready for war plus he does not really even look like a knight.
Well, I think your understanding of a knight's past times are somewhat colored by Hollywood but be that as it may - it is true that most historical "knights" did not own their own castle and his more proper historical title might be "Lord" as Mormont pointed out (and as he is called by most the locals including Lydia.) As for what a knight "should" look like... well this is Neverlucky's story from Neverlucky's imagination (not an historical non-fiction) so I suppose if that's how a knight looks in Neverlucky's world than who are we to say it's wrong? I doubt any historically accurate medieval story would have Alice wearing those modern jammies either, but damn she looks good in them so I don't really care if they're realistic or not. :love:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well, I think your understanding of a knight's past times are somewhat colored by Hollywood but be that as it may - it is true that most historical "knights" did not own their own castle and his more proper historical title might be "Lord" as Mormont pointed out (and as he is called by most the locals including Lydia.) As for what a knight "should" look like... well this is Neverlucky's story from Neverlucky's imagination (not an historical non-fiction) so I suppose if that's how a knight looks in Neverlucky's world than who are we to say it's wrong? I doubt any historically accurate medieval story would have Alice wearing those modern jammies either, but damn she looks good in them so I don't really care if they're realistic or not. :love:
Well some men earned the knights rank others did not but the past time for knights was Duelling and jousting well for real knights anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC does not really seem like a knight to me.
Well some men earned the knights rank others did not but the past time for knights was Duelling and jousting well for real knights anyway.
I agree to a point. I mean, the dialogue uses language like "that was awesome", which doesn't feel medieval at all. Then again:
Overview
You play as a knight in a fictional medieval kingdom.
Not really sure why you expect this to be closer to reality; it's whatever style of fantasy NeverLucky decides. It does make immersion somewhat more difficult, though, when you constantly steer away from what is expected.

Reactions: nasam
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes