Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The images in the special patch are free and clear so you can look at them and try to determine which scenes they go into. They look like images that expand current scenes which is why it also includes a new script file to call the additional images.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
first time I see reused sex scenes in a daz game tbh.

also first game about a couple grooming two young girl I guess, that I dont mind ahah.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I don't recall this ever having animations.
then why is there an animated tag?
As someone said there is animated Sex scenes although don't remeber them.
however I have not played this fully upto date yet but most sex I remeber seeing is static pictures.
Although unless my eye's were tricking me (because I was Tired) i'm fairly sure at least one BJ was animated.
which is a shame because I'd rather the actual sex animated rather than a HJ or BJ scene.
This is not a complaint by the way just a preferance please bare in mind I am old so I may have forgoten or just don't remember corectly if there was any actualy animated SEX scene's before that BJ scene.
I am still loveing this game though.

Just Saying.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Wut?

Also, I said I don't recall seeing them not that they don't exist. Reading comprehension.
ah seems I triggered some gender-like kind of discussion. Damn, I'm in 2020, I'm fucked.

Eh, sorry, I just went with the most probable case, internet is not famous for being full of real women, and it's not rare that a guy uses a female avatar. I apologize.

Just let's not focus on semantic, please. English is not my first language.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time.. I can see that even somebody got pregnant, I guess MC's wife. I have to come back to this game and see what's going on here. :D

Reactions: TheRef
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes