Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't finished playing the previous update yet (I'm playing from the beginning) and here's a new update. :love:

Hope there will be some scenes between MC and Lydia.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If the developer or someone on his/her team sees this I would like to suggest that this update be called Part 1 with further updates being in a new file called Part 2 or some similar designation that would allow for smaller downloads. No complaints about the game, just a suggestion regarding file size.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
A Knight's Tale [v0.13] [Neverlucky] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN (381 MB): - - - -

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
This update seems to be missing several scene images. I got a lot of "file not found" messages during the bath scene with Alice. Happens again later on in another scene with alice/lydia.

Last edited:
Reactions: JulianaMist

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This update seems to be missing several scene images. I got a lot of "file not found" messages during the bath scene with Alice. Happens again later on in another scene with alice/lydia.
I restored the removed v0.12 SE images back to the OP ;)

Upgrade for Special Edition (Win/Linux v0.12)
- - - -

Upgrading instructions::
Can be used to restore images to v0.13 for previous saves.
Just unpack it in the root folder (where the exe is) and choose yes to replace.
HOWEVER: Delete the script.rpy first - Just use the images!!!

That should fix it.
Cheers

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
That is intended as far as I know. The missing images are part of the SE, which is for the higher patrons.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
when you have sex with alice from behind ... there are missing images , when you choose to have sex instead of her mouth

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes