XFred

Jul 31, 2019
My only thoughts on this update is A girl should not be having her virginity taken by a toy. If they plan on having her involved with the MC then the toy should wait till after. i know she is Cathys toy and all that but I hope this gets changed and the MC is the one thats brings her into womanhood and not some toy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
My only thoughts on this update is A girl should not be having her virginity taken by a toy. If they plan on having her involved with the MC then the toy should wait till after. i know she is Cathys toy and all that but I hope this gets changed and the MC is the one thats brings her into womanhood and not some toy.
I completely agree, and to be completely honest as much as I love this story. If Lydia loses her virginity to that toy I'm done with this one. Especially since she is clearly showing signs of affection for the MC.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
In the other game mentioned she also tricks the girl into losing it with the MC by saying she set her up with someone friend. Yea i also play bad hero lol. I mean a strap on offers no real feeling for the girl on the receiving end in this case its just a piece of unflexable wood and the person wearing it cant even feel if its hurting her and wont know unless lydia actually says something which i doubt she would since she is very submissive and only want to please her not matter what.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I restored the removed v0.12 SE images back to the OP ;)

Upgrade for Special Edition (Win/Linux v0.12)
- MEGA - - -

Upgrading instructions::
Can be used to restore images to v0.13 for previous saves.
Just unpack it in the root folder (where the exe is) and choose yes to replace.
HOWEVER: Delete the script.rpy first - Just use the images!!!

That should fix it.
Cheers
You sir are a legend.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
also at first i´d like to say ,i did love the story till this update 0.13 ! but with the new idea ,where lady cathrine goes and buys a dick to take lydias first time....i´m more then only disapointed....1. are you for real take her first time with a wooden dildo?
2. cathrine is the one who took initaive and came with all this idea,so now that she is the one takin her virginity,will you make her the MC and the lord is at the end the 3rd wheel??? 3. why make cathrine the new men?? idont like where you go with the storyflow but you are not the only one who listens to much too your moneygiver and destroy the story...why is it that allways the author thinks he must have a super change in the story to make it more interessting?! my english is to bad to say what i really mean but i think you get the meaning behind... it angers me but i´m also out ,1 story more what lands in the land of forgetting...good start but bad ending (thanks to patreon i think)...and dont need to reply,my engl isn´t good enough to argue with the people

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Link is broken for me is anyone else having issue.

here is my unofficial android port of A knight`s tale v0.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.08.2020

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So I take it that I was right in my assumption at this point...In that Cathy is the Alpha? Her idea to make this about everyone...but...Lydia is still hers? Now she wants Alice to join and take Lydia's first time with a toy? I am sorry but this isn't " A Knights tale " it is a " Knight's wife's tale " The MC in this is more or less just there at this point. Sorry but if this is the future of the game then I have to bow out. Pity to because it started of so good.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
is there any chance to get a proper upgrade for 0.13 since no matter what i do that "fix" to restore the missing images doesn't work.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
is there any chance to get a proper upgrade for 0.13 since no matter what i do that "fix" to restore the missing images doesn't work.
The upgrade fixes the missing images up to the version 0.12 content.
So it is normal that the ones from 0.13 are still missing after using it.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I've been hanging on because I really enjoy the romantic ambience so far but the fact that the cutest character Lydia is about to have her Deflowering done with a wooden dildo is really going it pisses me off. I'm also not digging how them Knight has to constantly share everything with his wife but she doesn't have to share anything with him. The story is really starting to become bland and boring and it's losing all of its appeal I hope the Dev doesn't go through with this whole wooden dildo deflowering because that is going to ruin it.

A Knight's Tale? The direction this game is going might as well have been named "A Cuck's Tale"

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Does neverluckystudios have a discord channel? I have not seen a link to anything other then patreon.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes