JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Wow... Wifey gettin greedy in this update. As everyone else stated, kinda dumb for the sweet virgin girl to get banged with a wooden dildo... They might be setting it up as "getting her ready for his size", however that's kinda silly also. Plus she wants to start having "fun" with Alice. Wish MC grew a pair and initiated with Lydia more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is almost the least exciting medieval world ever. It's like NeverLucky has decided to write a "slice of life" story but realized after a bit of planning that the world created had nothing exciting to show to players. Slice of life is not meant to show the most boring aspects of life; the story should still be engaging. I've been really trying to give this game a fair shake, but when there are only three real types of slices to be had, it starts to become a chore to go through each update. Are we ever going to actually have a plot in this game? The king's a douche, some knights (including the MC) are unhappy with him, and there's maybe some threat, somewhere, some day.

The renders are pretty good (not amazing, but average and better), but I can only take so many repetitions of the same damned couple of days. Activity-wise, it's basically training on even-numbered days (alternating between sword, bow, and horse) and taking the odd-numbered days off (alternating between swimming at the lake, walking through the forest, or visiting the tailor). Relationship-wise, it's basically spend even days with Cathy and odd days with Alice, swapping the girls for who stays with the MC overnight; the girl not with the MC gets Lydia. Throw in the odd conversation the MC has with Lydia and the rare visit (a knight stopping by or going to see discontented vassals) for a very special "treat".

It doesn't help to have meaningless dialogue become a common occurrence: "Shall we go see if they are in the bathroom?" "Yes, we shall." "Great, let's go now." "OK, we're going." Seriously? Maybe if something were actually happening, the characters would have more interesting things to say. No one should ever feel the need to use spoiler tags in any posts on this thread: there has to be something interesting in order to potentially spoil it. My hope wanes, but I'll keep hanging on for now, without real promise of a meaningful payoff.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hi! can you tell me if it is possible to find somewhere
A Knights Tale 0.13 Special Upgrade?
If you already have 0.13 all you need to do is download the Special upgrade for v0.12 on the first page, but expand the spoiler and read what it says:

"Can be used to restore images to v0.13 for previous saves.
Just unpack it in the root folder (where the exe is) and choose yes to replace.
HOWEVER: Delete the script.rpy first - Just use the images!!! "

Make certain you do that last part..... basically, all you need to do is open the zip/rar file then open the "game" folder within it, and then drag only the "images" subfolder to your install's ./game/ folder. Don't also copy the script.rpy file along with it.

Reactions: Twistty

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
If you already have 0.13 all you need to do is download the Special upgrade for v0.12 on the first page, but expand the spoiler and read what it says:

"Can be used to restore images to v0.13 for previous saves.
Just unpack it in the root folder (where the exe is) and choose yes to replace.
HOWEVER: Delete the script.rpy first - Just use the images!!! "

Make certain you do that last part..... basically, all you need to do is open the zip/rar file then open the "game" folder within it, and then drag only the "images" subfolder to your install's ./game/ folder. Don't also copy the script.rpy file along with it.
Thank you for your detailed answer! But with the release of the new version - in a special edition: there are also includes sex scenes removed from the regular version and not included in the previous version, such as 0.12 SE

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game but I'm not a huge lesbian fan. I am at the moment when the MC is sleeping in Alice's room for the first time. I wonder if later in the game Lydia is finally doing something with MC and not just Cathy. Because so far Lydia is attracted only to Cathy and with MC she is shy. I'd like to see the MC + Lydia scenes more often but for Lydia to finally change her attitude towards MC as she is with Cathy.
Even though I'm not a fan of lesbians, I understand that in this game it is inevitable, because Dev probably wants to make all four of them together in a relationship. :D

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I like this game but I'm not a huge lesbian fan. I am at the moment when the MC is sleeping in Alice's room for the first time. I wonder if later in the game Lydia is finally doing something with MC and not just Cathy. Because so far Lydia is attracted only to Cathy and with MC she is shy. I'd like to see the MC + Lydia scenes more often but for Lydia to finally change her attitude towards MC as she is with Cathy.
Even though I'm not a fan of lesbians, I understand that in this game it is inevitable, because Dev probably wants to make all four of them together in a relationship. :D
They have been getting closer, in this update Lydia kissed MC in the lips one time but I think Cathy+Alice will happen first.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
while i hope the mc is the one to do it, i wont be upset if he isnt
While I won't be upset either way, I do think it makes more sense for Cathy to be the one to do it, because Lydia is, for all intents and purposes, Cathy's girl, at least so far. I'm sure we'll get to do her eventually but she and the MC are not at that stage right now and I don't think it would make sense for them to rush the relationship just so that he takes her virginity instead of a dildo.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
There is a third option that seems to of been overlooked by most.
Alice could be the one to use the strapon on Lydia first since they have both got extra close lately.
Just puting that out there.
Of corse theres even a chance that Cathy and Alice will both separately or together take Lydia for a spin on the Strapon before MC gets his go with Lydia if he gets a go at all which lets face it entirly depends on what Cathy want's.
It might be unlikly as she seems happy to let him have some fun some times but we all know Cathy wears the pants in this 4 way.
not that I care because I like the game anyway and in day to day she lets him run the place but she do's run the relationship side.

I may be disapointed if MC get's second or even last go with Lydia or if he dosn't get a go at all (but that last part is unlikly) it still wont stop me playing this game.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Here are the upgrade patches to upgrade any 0.12 and the non special 0.13 version to the special version.

0.12 to 0.13S
, , ,

0.13 to 0.13S

Just drop the game folder in the folder with the game folder, simple as that.
If asked to replace, say yes obviously.

Have a nice day!

Edit: Fixed wrong link 0.13 to 0.13S
Edit 2: Added the links provided by Unplasenaris, Thank you!

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here are the upgrade patches to upgrade any 0.12 and the non special 0.13 version to the special version.

0.12 to 0.13S
Mega

0.13 to 0.13S
Mega

Have a nice day!
Youse a great Tomoto! Ty

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tomoto

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

0.12 to 0.13S
Mega

0.13 to 0.13S
Mega

Have a nice day!
You are a hero. I've been on the SE script since 0.8 because of my saves so all I needed was the images. (y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Tomoto
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes