AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
What's in SE? My last save from the end of 13 just immediately ended when I loaded it. Not sure I have many older saves.
Short answer, this
There are story events also.
And some story events have a few extra choices, and scenes.
Well worth the update - Imho.
Basically quite a lot of the sex scenes have some extra renders and dialogue (example: changing positions from doggy style to standing).

Reactions: Twistty

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
this game have very beuty renders and models but have some scenario problem nothink happen in the game mc is a sword master but we never see him fighting no enemy no new caracter kiss, fuck, training, massage and bath

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
this game have very beuty renders and models but have some scenario problem nothink happen in the game mc is a sword master but we never see him fighting no enemy no new caracter kiss, fuck, training, massage and bath
This isn't an "action" vn. This is a love story. It is being what it was made to be. There are several upon several sword swinging vns on this forum. You either love this love story or hate it but I don't see it changing and I'm glad for it.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
okey forget the action i dont think it is like love story it is like a man's dream even if we say it is love story still in this story somethink must be happen like dram but nothink happen only some routen and it make me sad because game has great renders

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So sickly sickly sssweeeeet...I LOVE IT hahahaha! As good as his last game but i do wish someone could tell him about using apostrophes correctly.

My only fault with this so far really (and it's a real fussy story nitpick) is why Lydia hasn't been 'promoted' to Cathy's personal Handmaiden, relieve her of her general servant duties and perhaps hire a head housekeeper. She has the position in all but name already, make it official so she would effectively be the same 'internal house rank' as Alice and no longer just a common servant.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A
So sickly sickly sssweeeeet...I LOVE IT hahahaha! As good as his last game but i do wish someone could tell him about using apostrophes correctly.

My only fault with this so far really (and it's a real fussy story nitpick) is why Lydia hasn't been 'promoted' to Cathy's personal Handmaiden, relieve her of her general servant duties and perhaps hire a head housekeeper. She has the position in all but name already, make it official so she would effectively be the same 'internal house rank' as Alice and no longer just a common servant.
I agree she is way past needing to be promoted. But I truly believe Lydia loves helping in the kitchen etc and would try to continue doing it. Natural born pleaser that one

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
A

I agree she is way past needing to be promoted. But I truly believe Lydia loves helping in the kitchen etc and would try to continue doing it. Natural born pleaser that one
Fair point indeed yes I just think given the period...some work in the kitchen would be a requirement anyway. Just seems to me (even though I appreciate we don't see her perform all her duties naturally) most of her time is spent more as a handmaiden than an actual castle servant anyway so why not just make that role official?

But yes she would probably struggle to relinquish other duties depending on how long exactly she has been doing them, given we have not been given the information regarding exactly how long she has been 'working' compared to whether Us and Cathy treater her more like an adopted child when they first got her.

I guess at the end of the day these details are unimportant in the little story that is being told which is fine, I love it all the same regardless :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

gamito

Dec 24, 2019
All that this VN has are Wakeup , bath, eat ,train, sleep and ofcourse it contains sexual encounters. However the story is plotted in a medieval times so expected some adventures. It was good in the beginning but for me this starts boring now as it is not going as per the expectations. Adding some adventurous events may boost the story part.

Yes, I know that many may like the current plot, even I also but now it starts boring for me, thats all.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
All that this VN has are Wakeup , bath, eat ,train, sleep and ofcourse it contains sexual encounters. However the story is plotted in a medieval times so expected some adventures. It was good in the beginning but for me this starts boring now as it is not going as per the expectations. Adding some adventurous events may boost the story part.

Yes, I know that many may like the current plot, even I also but now it starts boring for me, thats all.
If it was that type of game by that type of game maker I could see and agree with your point.
But its not that type of game and if you have/had played the Dev's previous game you would of had an idea of what to expect.

It's not meant to have adventure it's just an out and out simple straight forward no frills attached romance game.
about a polyamorous relationship set in medievil times.

If you want adventure, suspence, intrigue and/or conflict then saddly this game isn't for you.
as its rather unlikely that any of them four things are going to appear in this game.

But I'll stick with this game since I enjoyed the Dev's last game and am sofar enjoying this one.
And I will just wish you luck finding one that you like.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If it was that type of game by that type of game maker I could see and agree with your point.
But its not that type of game and if you have/had played the Dev's previous game you would of had an idea of what to expect.

It's not meant to have adventure it's just an out and out simple straight forward no frills attached romance game.

If you want adventure, suspence, intrigue and/or conflict then saddly this game isn't for you.
as its rather unlikely that any of them four things are going to appear in this game.

But I'll stick with this game since I enjoyed the Dev's last game and am sofar enjoying this one.
In the poster's defense, there are inklings that some complication/plot of sorts could eventually rear its head, through the figure of the new king, that shady knight doing some service in the frontier for him and the rumors around the previous king early death.
So based in the discussion of these seeds of corruption & intrigue shown early on, i can definitely understand people unfamiliar with the dev, or hoping it might try one's hand in new directions, getting some GoT-esque expectations out of things.

I guess it's wait and see to know how much will actually come out of this or not and when.

gamito

Dec 24, 2019

Yes, I understand. And also played Triangle even before this VN released, but what I am pointing is that story in a medieval time with some good promising adventurous start the plot is completely missed.

I do enjoy renders, not the story. That was just my opinion.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I don't claim to know the Dev's mind I'm just pointing out that his last game had no such excitment other than being and out and out love strait forward polyamorous relationship despite being called triangle.
And as we only have his last game to go by.
It would hint that this game would more than likely follow the same lines with the only diffrence being an addition of more person in to the relationship.
I could very well be way wrong and the Dev may decide it add a secrtain amount of jeopardy based on the king and his hench man.
and frankly I would have no issue with that at all should the Dev decide to but I seems to me at least unlikely.
I if I am correct I was merely suggesting that gamito may be better off looking else where.
Rather than stay with this game and being disapointed should as I say it turns out I am correct.

no offence was intended

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I also understand where the poster is coming from. I mean, the game started out promising: Lovely wife, a travel to the city to pledge fealty to a shady new king, an old rival sucking up to said king, a new protegee and a diplomatic mission.

But since then we are stuck in a never ending rut of waking up -> (not always: sex scene) -> bathroom scene -> breakfast with bread, salami and cheese -> training (either sword or archery) / riding to the lake / visiting the town to buy stuff -> (optional interlude: wife does bookkeeping) -> dinner, either chicken or fish -> reading or chess -> bedroom round robin / sex scene -> rinse and repeat

I mean, of course life in medieval times was kinda not-that-exciting, but even the landed gentry may have found other thing to entertain themselves. Maybe bring a bard in? Or a theater troupe visits the village? Or even Ye Ole Faire? Slice of life is all fine and good, but please don't let us play the same day over and over again, this is not Groundhog Day: Medieval. :D

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is not an action sword swinging vn. No matter how many posts you make it is and will be a love story. I'll never understand the attitude of "change this for me because I like the renders but want... "

This vn will hopefully remain what it is and hopefully the ones pressing for change will find another vn to enjoy or more likely harass

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This is not an action sword swinging vn. No matter how many posts you make it is and will be a love story. I'll never understand the attitude of "change this for me because I like the renders but want... "

This vn will hopefully remain what it is and hopefully the ones pressing for change will find another vn to enjoy or more likely harass
I agree with what you are saying. The thing is, I also agree with the other posters. Although I don't care for the action sword swinging part, I think the story itself (not the interactions with MC and the girls, but the STORY is missing something.

Part of what makes a novel work (VN or otherwise) is to have a story. You know, the 'Once upon a time' thingy. I believe a lot of the posters want this and are looking forward to this. I know I do and am. All we have here is the Knight just hanging around mostly at home. I would be delighted if the STORY continued (or started), you know, the Knight went on a mission here, resolved a dispute there, went on a mission for the king over yonder, and so on.

One of the reasons I started playing this game is that it seemed to have a story. After all, from the Overview:
…She (Alice) becomes your squire and together you will go on many adventures as you train her

I believe the strongest complaint is that the VN is lacking the adventures that were foretold. It certainly is mine.

gamito

Dec 24, 2019
I don't claim to know the Dev's mind I'm just pointing out that his last game had no such excitment other than being and out and out love strait forward polyamorous relationship despite being called triangle.
And as we only have his last game to go by.
It would hint that this game would more than likely follow the same lines with the only diffrence being an addition of more person in to the relationship.
I could very well be way wrong and the Dev may decide it add a secrtain amount of jeopardy based on the king and his hench man.
and frankly I would have no issue with that at all should the Dev decide to but I seems to me at least unlikely.
I if I am correct I was merely suggesting that gamito may be better off looking else where.
Rather than stay with this game and being disapointed should as I say it turns out I am correct.

no offence was intended
Did I made any offensive comment ? all I said is a suggestion. Is it not allowed here to say any opinion. I am sorry, if that so.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The horses are the best part of this game, imma just say that right now. Though i'm a bit scared of that toy Cathy has, could get some real nasty splinters if it isn't made right lol

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Congratulations, you did not understand my post at all. Nowhere did I demand to turn this game into Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I just would like to liven up this Groundhog Day a little.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes