Adekreuz3

Jul 22, 2020
true, the dev should have picked another time, this game barely feels medieval, if it wasnt because of the castles and the ¨knight¨ thing it is barely a medieval story

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Started out ok, but went fast into the bad column, man with a beautiful wife at wifes request adds two girls to their realm, don't think so

erkper

May 16, 2018
Started out ok, but went fast into the bad column, man with a beautiful wife at wifes request adds two girls to their realm, don't think so
Did you actually read the OP, look at the tags, or even look at the banner? Not sure what you could have possibly been expecting...

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
did not think it was abandoned :p just giving the option. then again i have seen games like this where the creator does not inform for a couple of weeks turn into a couple of months years abandon quite a few times for rather good ones so why not call it trust issues at the moment shall we ?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
did not think it was abandoned :p just giving the option. then again i have seen games like this where the creator does not inform for a couple of weeks turn into a couple of months years abandon quite a few times for rather good ones so why not call it trust issues at the moment shall we ?
I've been watching/playing this one since v0.8SE and it's one of the few that's still has an update at the beginning of the month. Although if your like several of us that ended up with the SE version, you'll have some missing scenes until a hero appears with the SE patch.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just wondering how far along is this game?

Basically I have too many games that are waiting for updates. Would love to be able to finish one :D

Apr 24, 2018
Just wondering how far along is this game?

Basically I have too many games that are waiting for updates. Would love to be able to finish one :D
It's pretty far along. But obviously, I don't know how far along exactly the story is, because I don't know how or when it's supposed to end. But you should be able to get like 1-2 hours out of it currently, depending on how fast you read. He just released a new update for the game (0.14) yesterday but it just hasn't been uploaded on here yet.

Reactions: Mmushy

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
no hero yet :cry:
The irony is that Mr. Neverlucky isn't even doing this for the money. It says so on the Patreon page: "The game was and always will be meant to be free". Of course he needs funding for the development of the game, but he doesn't seem to mind if someone shares the latest version.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes