jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Are people really that bothered you can't take a girls virginity? Not like she was defiled by the guards.
You can't lose your virginity to a sex-toy anyway. If you go by that logic, any girl that has fingered herself is also not a virgin, they lost their virginity to their finger. She is still a virgin, if you go by penis -> vagina standard definition of virgin. .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the event the game has been building up to for months happens and some people seem surprised by it....

It's like some of you pay no attention at all to what goes on in some of these games. This isn't the first time i've seen people shocked by something a game has said was going to happen months before it happens.

The whole Lydia things was foreshadowed at least 4 months ago.

She was always going to be bedded by the wife first.

How did some of you miss that?

It was painfully obvious.

, if you go by penis -> vagina standard definition of virgin.
Nobody is dumb enough to think like that though.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
She has fingered and ate her out many times by now.... She doesn't need a wooden dildo lol. MC still just a kiss.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I just want to share my opinion that I don't give a fuck
Get her an even bigger strap-on next time for all I care
She was always the wifes
Alice was always the MCs
MC will get her eventually
She's just getting prepped ;)
The other thing is, if people think she lost her virginity to Cathy's strap-on...why hadn't she already lose her virginity when her and Alice had full-blown lesbian sex a few updates ago? Any logically consistent path to her losing her virginity to that scene, and not any of the previous scenes isn't possible. The only logical "She is still a virgin" path to be made is if you think losing virginity is penis -> vagina, which hasn't happened.

Cathy is the driving force of this game, MC is literally living off the fruits of her corrupting labor. This whole game doesn't happen if Cathy isn't busy corrupting Lydia/Alice, she is now prepping Lydia to lose her virginity to MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would seem Ava quite a few here do unfortunately heh. I'm actually surprised they are not calling NTR too lol.
I've been waiting for those 3 little letters since the wife started bedding Lydia.

For something that's been going on for months and the wife telling her husband last update she was going to fuck Lydia i'm genuinely shocked so many people seem to be surprised by it.

I didn't think this many people skipped all the words.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've been waiting for those 3 little letters since the wife started bedding Lydia.

For something that's been going on for months and the wife telling her husband last update she was going to fuck Lydia i'm genuinely shocked so many people seem to be surprised by it.

I didn't think this many people skipped all the words.
:unsure: Just down right amazing how they seemed to miss the in-game dialogue about it. Almost like a certain other thread.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes