matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, since this 'bruhaha' started a few hours ago, NeverLucky 's patron count has very surprisingly increased by ONLY ONE! I truly was expecting the count to have increased by at least 5 by now.

Two things I can deduce from that:

NOBODY has any money these days.

The whiners in this thread aren't patrons.

Reactions: Xtmr61 and mx70

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
amazed by the people who whines about the strap-on penetration,saying they delete the game and goodluck to the dev,the truth is,they loved this game and when 0.15 comes out,they will play it again LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: matsomatso

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Just going to add my opinion here.

I've seen consistently people whining on this site in general about kink shaming. Well Hymem poping is a kink.
There is a reason so many are disappointed by what's happening. Lydia is by far the most interesting character and a wooden dildo isn't immersive. Lyida could have just as easily continued a lesbian relationship or the Dildo could have been made from stone, porclyn or a thick glass. Splinters in the couchy? Didn't think that one through?
Now I'm not against the whole Deflowering in general by Cathy, just feel it could have been handled differently.
Sorry man but at the end of the day it was a bad call to many. It's Devs call to make and his consequences to deal with for those that decide to quit playing. And I doubt that this will increase or decrease patreon subscribers. People aren't going to sub to make a point nor are they going to unsub because of a wooden dildo. But it may have hurt possible future subscribers. It's impossible to know for sure.

But we should be fair here. MC isn't interesting and he is coming off as a bit of a loser at this point. This is becoming less of a romance story and more of a ultra light femdom story. MC basically has no balls at all. I'm saying he has to be ultra Alpha or whatever. But at least expression of any emotion other than content for what ever his wife does.
She's already got Lydia and now she wants time with Alice while not really giving anything for it. Everyone is too willing to please Cathy and I'm sorry I know some of you enjoy it, but the same thing happening for 10 updates with very mildly slight variations is kind of a joy killer. It's honestly old now.
Men have their own thoughts and desires just the same as women and men feel passion, frequently. If it keeps going void of any real emotions then I'm sorry it's just bad story telling and unrealistic. The game doesn't need a lot of drama just some evidence that the characters aren't just hollow husks or empty shells.
My thoughts anyways.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Funny, I never pegged Cathy for the butch type. I wonder if she's like "oh god I'm so hard for you sweetie, can I cum inside you too". As for Lydia, pity her first time had to be a broomstick. Oh well, guess that's what you get for being the maid.
LOOOOOOOOOL !!!! :)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I thought that Cathy was gonna get her ready for MC to do the cherry pop and then penetrate her afterwards. She could have done anal or thigh sex to get Lydia up to speed. I found it kinda impersonal that she lost her cherry to a strap on, and there were no orgasms or hymen break to be had so it was a real non event... I'm not going to stop playing or put my pc in the recycling bin, I have supported NL for a while now because I like this game and liked the last one too, I just found this disappointing...
Anyhow, I know there is plenty of 3-way & 4-way sex coming soon so let's just move past this to .15, what's done is done...

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Haven't had chance to play this yet so thanks heaps for the spoilers.
Just kidding you haven't spoiled anything for me it's nothing I didn't expect to happen that happend.
And I dont really care anyway the issue I seem to have these days isn't the game or the writting nor the fact Cathy seems to be the true MC.

Nope the issue I have has sort of snuck up on me for a while now every time I have been thinking about this game.
That unfortunatly due to RL issues I haven't been able to get round to playing for the last 2 updates.
Strangly enough it do's involve Lydia at first I thought it might be because the MC wasn't gonna go first that would be (Cathy) or maybe second (Alice) or possibly even third (Cathy and Alice) but he could end up fourth or last.
but the more I thought about it the more I didn't care who went first, second, third or last as long as it wasn't the MC.

Simply put the real issue is that now I just find her so dam cute and inoccent looking.
That I find myself hopeing that my MC can choose not to end up f-king her as unlikley or impossible as that happening seems .
I'd like to leave the dick poking part to her possible future hubby and just to leave her to Cathy and Alice for now.
Only I wonna do now is rap her in cotten wool and keep her safe.
And it's driving me F-kin nuts because I know I should really be wanting my MC to bang her cute little ass off.

So either this game is making me feel like I am getting way to old.
Or I'm seriously gonna need therapy before this game is finished.

Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is Bad? No, is not, but i really hate the mc, he look like have been put in the history just for the game have some heterosexual content in a medieval history, he is a shallow character, literally Cathy is the man of the relationship, while the mc "ask" if he could sleep with Alice, Cathy tell him to sleep with her so she can have sex with Lydia. With nothing interesting, the game is almost around lesbian content (and i have nothing against it), the mc have sex? Yes, he have, but is bad, there is nothing with the mc that is good, while all the lesbian scenes are good, it look like the lesbian scenes are write from one person that is a great writer and the heterosexual scenes are from another who is horrible at writing. If you want great lesbian scenes, is there, if you want good hetero scenes, well, is missing, there is no love in the mc scenes, just a faggot without any will, just a yes man.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Most people who have been following this game from the beginning played the dev's last game and knew exactly what to expect.
Having played Triangle from roughly halfway through it's development, I did have an idea what to expect. I expected the MC to be an actual character, not a beta yes-man for his wife. In Triangle MC made decisions instead of simply agreeing with the decisions made by his wife. He started the affair with their "ward" without seeking approval or permission first, effectively cheating on his wife, and only came clean with her (and receiving her blessing) when overcome with guilt after the fact. He did things. He wasn't perfect, but he was a lot more human than the MC in this one. And he certainly wasn't the empty shell this MC has become.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I still think the game is as good as I thought, prior to this update. I think I will probably go to Patron later and support the dev. IRL I am pretty ALPHA. but I am also considerate and expect for other people to "win" as much as I expect to "win". I will be the only winner, only when I cannot work out a way for everyone to win. I never ask permission for something because I "have to" or even "need to". I do it to be nice and consider the other person's feelings. It is not a position of weakness, but actually shows that you are not as insecure as someone who has to hammer their way through life and relationships. If you stomp through life without consideration of those around you, you're not an alpha, you're an asshole. To call the MC a beta is purely insane. He is a nice, considerate guy who seems to be having a pretty great time right now. He does not need to show his ass to be a man. If you let those around you express themselves without judgement and let them choose paths that also benefit you, while reciprocating, you're doing pretty good. Dominating everyone you meet gets tiring and you end up with subjects rather than partners and friends that actually value you. And before any of you hundred pound 5' "men" think that I am a push-over, I am 6'3" 250pounds and have been in more fights than you have seen on TV. I was in the military, play with guns, drive fast cars, and have broken up with models because I did not like their attitude. I am an actual man, and not some pretender. If you approach this game, and life without insecurities, this "turn" (more like a direct path) in the plot should not bother you. Your reaction to this release says more about you than it does about the game.

~Wulf

Reactions: matsomatso and DA22

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Having played Triangle from roughly halfway through it's development, I did have an idea what to expect. I expected the MC to be an actual character, not a beta yes-man for his wife. In Triangle MC made decisions instead of simply agreeing with the decisions made by his wife. He started the affair with their "ward" without seeking approval or permission first, effectively cheating on his wife, and only came clean with her (and receiving her blessing) when overcome with guilt after the fact. He did things. He wasn't perfect, but he was a lot more human than the MC in this one. And he certainly wasn't the empty shell this MC has become.
If the game was only lesbian, boy, could be 10/10, but with this piece of shit mc, what can only agree, don't talk any shit, is bad, look like the dev don't like to write hetero content anymore, or hereto and lesbian are made by different people, because the lesbian scenes are great, the hetero there is not a single scene that i like, the only "love" in the history is from the lesbian scenes, the hetero is just play, fuck, cum, bye, the only choice that he have is "rimjob = yes/no" or "pussy or ass", the rest of the history he don't have any decisions.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I still think the game is as good as I thought, prior to this update. I think I will probably go to Patron later and support the dev. IRL I am pretty ALPHA. but I am also considerate and expect for other people to "win" as much as I expect to "win". I will be the only winner, only when I cannot work out a way for everyone to win. I never ask permission for something because I "have to" or even "need to". I do it to be nice and consider the other person's feelings. It is not a position of weakness, but actually shows that you are not as insecure as someone who has to hammer their way through life and relationships. If you stomp through life without consideration of those around you, you're not an alpha, you're an asshole. To call the MC a beta is purely insane. He is a nice, considerate guy who seems to be having a pretty great time right now. He does not need to show his ass to be a man. If you let those around you express themselves without judgement and let them choose paths that also benefit you, while reciprocating, you're doing pretty good. Dominating everyone you meet gets tiring and you end up with subjects rather than partners and friends that actually value you. And before any of you hundred pound 5' "men" think that I am a push-over, I am 6'3" 250pounds and have been in more fights than you have seen on TV. I was in the military, play with guns, drive fast cars, and have broken up with models because I did not like their attitude. I am an actual man, and not some pretender. If you approach this game, and life without insecurities, this "turn" (more like a direct path) in the plot should not bother you. Your reaction to this release says more about you than it does about the game.

~Wulf
You're right, "nice" or "considerate" isn't the equivalent of "beta." Never making a decision and simply going along with other people's decisions is however. As you attempt to point out in your self-description. Speaking of that wall of masturbation, lol.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is called A Knights Tale but there is no tale nothing is happening it's just day after day of sitting in the castle with nothing happening. At the start I got the impression there might be a story with the new king being a tyrant GoT style or something but nope dick all has happened. It's just wake up fuck go to sleep I'm all for fucking in my adult games but can we please get to the actual plot part of this game? Or just admit there is no plot?
Maybe To Be a King or Vis would be more to your liking. You do know what this devs previous game was like right?

Just going to add my opinion here.

I've seen consistently people whining on this site in general about kink shaming. Well Hymem poping is a kink.
There is a reason so many are disappointed by what's happening. Lydia is by far the most interesting character and a wooden dildo isn't immersive. Lyida could have just as easily continued a lesbian relationship or the Dildo could have been made from stone, porclyn or a thick glass. Splinters in the couchy? Didn't think that one through?
Now I'm not against the whole Deflowering in general by Cathy, just feel it could have been handled differently.
Sorry man but at the end of the day it was a bad call to many. It's Devs call to make and his consequences to deal with for those that decide to quit playing. And I doubt that this will increase or decrease patreon subscribers. People aren't going to sub to make a point nor are they going to unsub because of a wooden dildo. But it may have hurt possible future subscribers. It's impossible to know for sure.
Kink? Not really...neither a fetish either in the meaning of the words. Male fantasy power trip...very much a possibility, but definitely not a kink.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there any action between MC and Lydia finally? Or does Lydia still only do it with women..?

I like this game, but I'm not some big lesbian fan.
I am skipping lesbian content in games. Well.. unless the MC is present with these women. I don't like women behind MC's back having fun. Although I know there will be many such scenes in this game.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
You're right, "nice" or "considerate" isn't the equivalent of "beta." Never making a decision and simply going along with other people's decisions is however. As you attempt to point out in your self-description. Speaking of that wall of masturbation, lol.
Refusing to go along someone else's path, just because it was not your idea does not make you alpha, it makes you a narcissist. Seeing the benefit of allowing someone else to drive the car for a while, and arriving at the same destination in the end does not make you less of a man. Now, I will say that if you let someone take control and you end up face down with a strap-on tickling your colon (unless you're into that or something) because you do not know when to take the wheel back, your man-card is probably expired.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Refusing to go along someone else's path, just because it was not your idea does not make you alpha, it makes you a narcissist. Seeing the benefit of allowing someone else to drive the car for a while, and arriving at the same destination in the end does not make you less of a man. Now, I will say that if you let someone take control and you end up face down with a strap-on tickling your colon (unless you're into that or something) because you do not know when to take the wheel back, your man-card is probably expired.
Everything you've written about "manliness" is intelligent, and well-thought-out, but I think you may be reading more into this particular MC than is actually there. As the player, we're supposed to be 'in the mind' of the MC, and I don't recall his thoughts being anything like you've described . . . wish they WERE, for the story would be quite a bit better.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
In this game we are talking medieval times... we are talking about a man that is a knight... that is led by the nose by his wife. I liked triangle but that was modern times this is not modern times and this guy is a pussy letting his wife do what ever she wants.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes