erkper

May 16, 2018
I've been waiting for those 3 little letters since the wife started bedding Lydia.

For something that's been going on for months and the wife telling her husband last update she was going to fuck Lydia i'm genuinely shocked so many people seem to be surprised by it.

I didn't think this many people skipped all the words.
I don't think many people are surprised by it in the sense that they feel it came out of the blue and blindsided them, moreso that the reaction (at least, on this forum) has been heavily negative since the strap-on was introduced and they were hoping Neverlucky would bow to the pressure. Me personally, I don't much care that Cathy was the first to penetrate Lydia per se, but it does reinforce the idea (growing through the whole development of this game) that MC is the beta in the relationship and that Cathy is totally the one in charge of everything. Not a style of play I particularly like.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
they were hoping Neverlucky would bow to the pressure.
That's an issue.

This groups has never bowed to pressure from Ptolemy having a certain character make the MC eat cum out of her vagina in Dana to decisions made in Haley's Story, even adding NTR to Intimate Relations.

Very few devs cave in to the vocal lot now or many things would be different in a lot of games so it is baffling people still expect it.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Sooo.. played this. It's another update by Neverlucky that came out on time and has some content. So this is a reliable dev who puts out content in a timely manner which is almost unheard of. There's really no controversial themes pushed by this dev either - these are all "feel good" stories where there are lesbian sex scenes already in it as well as male to female sex and it's building up to another harem/orgy just like the previous game. So this is all good, right? Awesome dev, right??
But the use of a strap-on during lesbian sex is bad enough to make some of you leave this game. In my opinion, this is just as bad as saying "I love missionary sex" but you're rage-quitting games because they had missionary sex on the floor instead of the bed. SAME. THING. Using a strap-on is a widely accepted part of lesbian sex and nobody complained about all those previous lesbian scenes. But use a strap-on and suddenly some of you are like "AUUUUGH!!!!! EWWWWW!!! MY MALE FEELINGS!!!!!!" Seriously???
Get over it. It's part of lesbian sex. Take it or leave it. But guess what? It won't change Neverlucky. Naw, Neverlucky will still crank out those renders and give those updates on time. There's no bad things going on here,, it's a wholesome game considering what else is being made and this is almost as vanilla as it gets. This little rage-quit deal will likely be noticed and drive some other people to actually support Neverlucky to spite your behavior. Just sayin'.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I honestly don't see the mc as a beta. They have a pretty equal loving relationship to me, i truly don't think Cathy would go against his wishes ever.

P.s. walls of text suck and are hard for some of us to read.

Reactions: Buffalo Games

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery mod for A Knights Tale by Neverlucky : Here or

P.S: If you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: Neverlucky

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ruffuss and Twistty

erkper

May 16, 2018
That's an issue.

This groups has never bowed to pressure from Ptolemy having a certain character make the MC eat cum out of her vagina in Dana to decisions made in Haley's Story, even adding NTR to Intimate Relations.

Very few devs cave in to the vocal lot now or many things would be different in a lot of games so it is baffling people still expect it.
Hahaha. I don't really disagree, and would have been shocked if Neverlucky HADN'T gone through with the plan for Cathy and Lydia. You might notice I used the word "hoped" rather than "expected" or "demanded." I do find it interesting that is the only part of the post you chose to comment on...

And you're wrong about Haley, btw. The massive resistance to the black girl love interest definitely changed the path that relationship took.

Reactions: DewMongrel

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game is called A Knights Tale but there is no tale nothing is happening it's just day after day of sitting in the castle with nothing happening. At the start I got the impression there might be a story with the new king being a tyrant GoT style or something but nope dick all has happened. It's just wake up fuck go to sleep I'm all for fucking in my adult games but can we please get to the actual plot part of this game? Or just admit there is no plot?

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Maybe in the next update the dev needs to add 2 options to avoid complains when Cathy asks Lydia if she wants to continue like "Wait for a real one" or "Oh yeah let's fuck with Pinocchio's dick" I'm just saying... but the dev is the boss and it's his game

Reactions: AlexTorch

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game is called A Knights Tale but there is no tale nothing is happening it's just day after day of sitting in the castle with nothing happening. At the start I got the impression there might be a story with the new king being a tyrant GoT style or something but nope dick all has happened. It's just wake up fuck go to sleep I'm all for fucking in my adult games but can we please get to the actual plot part of this game? Or just admit there is no plot?
Its a love story. It will never be a action or sword fighting vn. Nothing I've seen ever claimed it to be anything else. :unsure:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Its a love story. It will never be a action or sword fighting vn. Nothing I've seen ever claimed it to be anything else. :unsure:
Interesting. I'm quite sure I read something about... IDK... going on many adventures... something like:
You play as a knight in a fictional medieval kingdom. You live in a castle together with your beautiful wife Cathy and the cute servant girl Lydia. One day you are called to the capital where you meet a young girl called Alice, daughter of your former teacher. She becomes your squire and together you will go on many adventures as you train her to one day become a knight herself. Your love life will get also get a lot more adventurous as you start developing feelings for not only Alice, but Lydia as well. Can this lead to a happy end for you? And what will Cathy so about this? Come and find out!
(Emphasis mine) Sound familiar?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Interesting. I'm quite sure I read something about... IDK... going on many adventures... something like:

(Emphasis mine) Sound familiar?
So... they have been doing that, they have went and trained and adventured out (learning to sword fight, riding, doing knightly errands). It doesn't state that it will be a action filled vn, nor imply it. It's a love story. 13 updates should be enough time for anyone to figure that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJSHR

erkper

May 16, 2018
So... they have been doing that, they have went and trained and adventured out (learning to sword fight, riding, doing knightly errands). It doesn't state that it will be a action filled vn, nor imply it. It's a love story. 13 updates should be enough time for anyone to figure that out.
Oh you're right - anyone who has been following this from the beginning has likely given up hope the plot would actually live up to the billing in that "synopsis." I mean, at least for the first few updates there was some attempt to do things, but as others have pointed out, the last half-dozen updates or more have been completely plot-free aside from (slowly) developing the sexual relationship(s.) But I'm not sure how you can even try to claim that riding a horse to a village and mediating a land squabble (the only time they actually leave the castle to do ANYTHING) is the kind of "adventure" you are led to expect from that synopsis. Oh wait, that's not true and I must apologize. They also left the castle once to buy a horse...

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I absolutely LOVE Lydia and Alice!!! MC is a bit of a 'snooze' for me, but Alice likes him. That's cool. I never much cared for Cathy, but Lydia likes her, and that's fine.

But, Lydia and Alice together just "SPARKLE"!

The phrase "made for each other" tends to spring to mind.

For anyone annoyed that the MC wasn't Lydia's 'first penetration', all they have to do is imagine themselves as Cathy, with a real penis . . . problem solved :)

Of course, that's only possible if they're secure in their masculinity. To those who are not . . . sorry about your luck.

I love those two girls, NeverLucky , well done!

Nov 25, 2017
Oh you're right - anyone who has been following this from the beginning has likely given up hope the plot would actually live up to the billing in that "synopsis." I mean, at least for the first few updates there was some attempt to do things, but as others have pointed out, the last half-dozen updates or more have been completely plot-free aside from (slowly) developing the sexual relationship(s.) But I'm not sure how you can even try to claim that riding a horse to a village and mediating a land squabble (the only time they actually leave the castle to do ANYTHING) is the kind of "adventure" you are led to expect from that synopsis. Oh wait, that's not true and I must apologize. They also left the castle once to buy a horse...
Most people who have been following this game from the beginning played the dev's last game and knew exactly what to expect.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes