GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Razors had not been invented then or peeling wax. The fashionable size and shape of women at the time would not be popular today. Just saying.
You are wrong. Egyptian noblewomen have been shaving for sanitary reasons. Plus I am sure they like how it felt.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
A Knight's Tale [v0.12 SE] Base+SE Upgrade compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 2.67 GB + 113 MB SE Upgrade

Compressed version for PC (374MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So when v0.13 will be released pics from SE will be remain or what?
If I understand correctly so if the next version of the "normal" what you play so you do not see SE version images.
If you want to continue the story with the 0.13 normal version, then save 0.12 SE at the end of the version.

0.10 SE versio->0.11 normal version work fine with me because I load save 0.10 ending but some then had a black screen or error code.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you for posting that upgrade. I was two updates behind because I did not want to see just black screens.

Well, the nine month virus was pretty obvious as usual, and I liked that Lady Catherine got some new lingerie, those two roses in strategic places look pretty good.

Reactions: Tomoto

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is this Egypt? No.
No, it's not Egypt. It's also not wherever you seem think it is. So many people assuming a historical location and then complaining it doesn't fit their preconceptions. Guess what? It's not historical fiction. It's Neverlucky's fictional location, in Neverlucky's fictional time frame. Where, apparently, shaving is a pretty common thing.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like a game where all the ladies are shaved and I like a game where all the ladies are not.
I also like a game where the ladies are all tastefully sculptured but I'm not keen on a game where ladies have a jungle in their nickers.
for me probably the best games have a mix of the first 3 and none of the 4th but thats just me.
what can I say is I just like a game that has pussy and the more pussy the better I like it.

and I love this game.

Just Sayin.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
updated the game from 0.12 to 0.12 extra renders and nothing changed , basically i thought it would add more history but unfortunately nothing ...
already jumps to thanks for playing
am I doing something wrong?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
updated the game from 0.12 to 0.12 extra renders and nothing changed , basically i thought it would add more history but unfortunately nothing ...
already jumps to thanks for playing
am I doing something wrong?
Nope, such patches only unlock the extra scenes of the special edition. Or if you already have a save from a previous SE it will replace the blank screens with actual renders.

Reactions: jack brisen

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok am i a stud horse or what .. i knocked up Lady Catherine and got my eyes on my next victim ... Alice oh yeah ... then Lydia oh baby come to daddy :love:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
sorry, I didn't express myself correctly. it's a while that I don't see any animated scene. maybe it's just this last update?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes