kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I remember playing triangle awhile back and liked it never knew they made a new game. I do like this one has an interesting story so far.

Reactions: fkrfxr

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my Gallery Mod : Here -

Last edited:

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Not bad, but I'm not thrilled by word.... Master (Повелитель, господин, хозяин) like a dog owner... in Russia it means MENTOR (Наставник). But not master and slave (слуга)... Yeah, i know, its my only sickens, but it "but cuts the ear" :)))))
Sorry for my criticizm
(Yeah, I know, - STFU, MF) *lash* Sorry, Mistress :(

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
And what will Cathy so about this?

I wonder if I should just offer my services as an English editor for F95 devs?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Not bad, but I'm not thrilled by word.... Master (Повелитель, господин, хозяин) like a dog owner... in Russia it means MENTOR (Наставник). But not master and slave (слуга)... Yeah, i know, its my only sickens, but it "but cuts the ear" :)))))
Sorry for my criticizm
(Yeah, I know, - STFU, MF) *lash* Sorry, Mistress :(
If you're referring to how Alice calls MC "Master" - then the Russian translation is actually just as accurate in this context. Alice is MC's squire, he is training her to become a knight. It's not "Master" in the slave and owner sense. She could easily instead be calling him Teacher, or (as Lydia does) My Lord. The knight-squire relationship is definitely a non-equal bond with a dominant member (the knight, our MC) but it is not slavery. Alice could leave if she wished and MC cannot force her into, say, a sexual relationship against her will.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Each VN will not be to everyone's liking. l, for one love this one. My one sadness is the last 2 updates were the standard editions as I got spoiled on the special editions previously. This vn makes me happy. Hope you find one that does it for you

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I think part of my problem is the dev kind of setup something with introducing the King and that stuff with deciding the land dispute THEN it when from that kind of stuff to training and more mundane stuff. I have no issue with a pure romance thing and such but the other stuff kind of made it seem like it COULD be something else.

I do not dislike this game and i continue to play it i just wish a tad more would happen OR the DEV explain to us that maybe there was going to be more King and other stuff then shifted focus to a more romance thing. If the DEV did this then sorry i missed it but i will try and experience the game from a more laid back romantic POV.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I quite enjoyed Triangle and this one seems to be similar to that. I reached the end of the current update and am liking it so far. Simplistic, more of a KN than VN really, at least with the current content. I am interested to see how it develops.

Sep 21, 2019
I've enjoyed the story myself. While considering it a VN may be a bit of a stretch, it is still very well rendered and entertaining and I hope the dev sees this and knows his work is appreciated.

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
Hello! Everyone) Someone knows - where I can download "A knight’s tale" – Version 0.12 Special Edition
It differs from the usual one by the presence of additional sex scenes - which are missing in the regular version

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hello! Everyone) Someone knows - where I can download "A knight’s tale" – Version 0.12 Special Edition
It differs from the usual one by the presence of additional sex scenes - which are missing in the regular version
if you do find a place without being a $20 patreon supporter clue the rest of us in please.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes