MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"kept playing THIS long" - it's big words. To spend half an hour in a month before sleep... I wouldn't say it's called kept playing. And before sleep 'cause the text in this game is a good sleeping pill.
I don't complain about the game, I complain about absense of story in this one game. Especially considering the fact that Triangle has it. Nothing more, nothing less.
I personally find renders in this game beautiful. And this is the only reason I download every new update, both girls are beautilful, Catherine is okay too.
Half an hour a month for a YEAR? that is a long time and CLEARLY shows youve been playing for at LEAST "THIS long", hehe :ROFLMAO:. And Triangle is the exact same thing with NO CHOICES that make a difference. How is this game any different?

Saying there is no STORY in a BOOK and say you still like the BOOK? How does that make sense?

And that's fine. Like I said, I am not judging you, but I think the story is even better than Triangle.

Just enjoy the game man (woman), or move on and stop bagging on those of us who love it.;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not the smartest man, let alone the smartest Okie even. That said this is not ever going to be a different vn. It is not ntr, it is not a sword swinging rpg and that isn't changing.

It is a love story. If you find that boring there is one easy thing to do, don't waste your time on it and find another that fits your needs.

I, among others love and adore this vn for what it is and always have been. Best of luck to those that don't like it in finding another that they do; because this vn ain't changing this late in the game. Good day to you

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I'm not the smartest man, let alone the smartest Okie even. That said this is not ever going to be a different vn. It is not ntr, it is not a sword swinging rpg and that isn't changing.

It is a love story. If you find that boring there is one easy thing to do, don't waste your time on it and find another that fits your needs.

I, among others love and adore this vn for what it is and always have been. Best of luck to those that don't like it in finding another that they do; because this vn ain't changing this late in the game. Good day to you
NTR is here. In this VN, the MC is shared by women with other women.

His wife loves other women. A female NTR.

A new man would only bring NTR balance. :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
NTR is here. In this VN, the MC is shared by women with other women.

His wife loves other women. A female NTR.

A new man would only bring NTR balance. :)
are you okay friendo?
do you need some help?shall I call someone for you?
Female NTR ???what are you smoking friendo?

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
There is no jealousy, therefore there is no NTR. Simple as that.
NTR means Netorare - When the LI makes love with an another person -
can, but does not have to be, jealous.

I was very jealous when Lady C. deflowered sweet Lydia with a wooden dildo. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldenrs

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Really? Male competition would make the story more interesting. :)
NTR means Netorare - When the LI makes love with an another person -
can, but does not have to be, jealous.

I was very jealous when Lady C. deflowered sweet Lydia with a wooden dildo. :)
I've seen people going "this needs NTR" on games that absolutely do not need it before, I've seen people go "any character touching someone other than the MC is NTR" before

I never seen both complaints being made by the same person

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I've seen people going "this needs NTR" on games that absolutely do not need it before, I've seen people go "any character touching someone other than the MC is NTR" before

I never seen both complaints being made by the same person
I think you're messing up with yourself. :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I want another man in this story. To create tension. An old love from Lady C. :)
I think for one time, I agree with you even though I'm a staunch hater of NTR. Hetero sex between MC & Wife is very less compare to wife's lesb encounters. May be with another man, we may get to see some straight sex more often with Lady C.

It's a satire. I request my non-ntr fellow fans to understand this in a satirical way. That's it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hones and mythor55

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I think the swinging tag is kinda misleading here, at least for me. Generally I think about sharing as you know, man to woman, woman to man. Not other love interests getting it on with other love interests. Like yeah the tag fits by definition, but then the tag would also work for 90% of harem games.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No. This game is based on female protagonist & her adventures, encounters, fuckfests, romantic relations or whatever you call it. Husband is one of love interests of female protagonist.
so you're saying the tag is wrong ?
Cause....you do play with Male MC....and you do control his actions...so...that is wrong?it's actually female MC?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes