harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
so you're saying the tag is wrong ?
Cause....you do play with Male MC....and you do control his actions...so...that is wrong?it's actually female MC?
That tag is provided just because many people which are primarily "male" players aren't comfortable to play as "female". So, for only that purpose, dev given us a male protagonist.

Note: It's a satire. Joke.

Reactions: Nova1811 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That tag is provided just because many people which are primarily "male" players aren't comfortable to play as "female". So, for only that purpose, dev given us a male protagonist.

Note: It's a satire. Joke.
to early for me in the morning...sorry about that...haven't even had my coffee...brain not working so early in the morning :)

• Haha
Reactions: harsha_26

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Half an hour a month for a YEAR? that is a long time and CLEARLY shows youve been playing for at LEAST "THIS long", hehe :ROFLMAO:. And Triangle is the exact same thing with NO CHOICES that make a difference. How is this game any different?

And that's fine. Like I said, I am not judging you, but I think the story is even better than Triangle.
You're contradict yourself. You said you're not judging me and in the same post you are judging me, saying what you think about me, making assumptions based on your opinions.
Who said that half an hour once in a month is a long thing? You know nothing about my time management and if it's shows something for you it doesn't make it true.
You have no idea how I play adult VN, how much time I spent on 'em or how much time cost for me one update of a good VN. For example, "My new family" (many thanks to Killer7). One update once a month, the same as a game in this topic. Every update of MNF cost me hours to play it (compare to half an hour at most for KT). MNF has a story, a good one. There was a conflict, some drama in that game, it was interesting to play. Now there's vanilla everything good and it keeps getting better. But still interesting. And it's still hours every month.

Saying there is no STORY in a BOOK and say you still like the BOOK? How does that make sense?
That's exacrly what I'm talking about. I don't see VN as a book. If you see it that way, then it seems to me you are forcing me your view on VNs. That's not good, not good at all.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think I have finally accepted that this game just isn't as good as triangle. I held out hope for so long for some sort of redemption for the MC of this game but it just isn't coming. People are correct, that the wife should REALLY be the MC of this game, every action runs through her.

It isn't a bad game or anything, just disappointing because of how much I liked triangle.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Honestly I think the swinging tag is kinda misleading here, at least for me. Generally I think about sharing as you know, man to woman, woman to man. Not other love interests getting it on with other love interests. Like yeah the tag fits by definition, but then the tag would also work for 90% of harem games.
"sharing" will be more on point, since the mc agree to be shared by the wife, and agrees to share the girls with her etc.
The wife even ask him if he is okay with it and agrees so is mostly sharing, I did ask Twisty to add Sharing and remove swinging though he may have missed deleting the op tag.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I think for one time, I agree with you even though I'm a staunch hater of NTR. Hetero sex between MC & Wife is very less compare to wife's lesb encounters. May be with another man, we may get to see some straight sex more often with Lady C.

It's a satire. I request my non-ntr fellow fans to understand this in a satirical way. That's it.
Thank you my friend.
As promised, this is my request: https://f95zone.to/threads/real-ntr-tags.66396/
Take a look. :)

Reactions: harsha_26

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And jake, if you think I'm wrong just show me one story development that was driven off a choice by the MC, not by the MC agreeing to a decision made by Cathy. I'll wait, but I expect instead of an answer all I'll see is another facepalm.
There is a difference between asking and telling(or controlling). Nothing happens without the mc's consent ( not the players but the actual mc). They are partners and he is getting his while she is getting hers, thus equal.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I don't mind Cathy "orchestrating" everything. Lol she's just the more sexually dominant of the 2.
However my biggest disappointment with the game is that it's just a rehash of Triangle. All the characters act and talk the same.

erkper

May 16, 2018
There is a difference between asking and telling(or controlling). Nothing happens without the mc's consent ( not the players but the actual mc). They are partners and he is getting his while she is getting hers, thus equal.
So in other words, you can't show me any events in the game that came as a result of the MC's decision, aside from his decision to agree to whatever Cathy comes up with. Thank you.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So in other words, you can't show me any events in the game that came as a result of the MC's decision, aside from his decision to agree to whatever Cathy comes up with. Thank you.
Now you tell me an event in which Cathy proposed something, the MC refused and then she did it anyway. That is what "unequal" would be.

However, Spfjolietjake, they are equal yes but that doesn't disqualify all the people complaining that the MC has no personality, which I agree with too. Bottom line, the fact that the MC and Cathy are equal in their relationship and the fact that the MC has no personality are not mutually exclusive and they're both true, so you should stop replying to people that complain about the personality with "because they're equal" because that has nothing to do with that.

• Angry
Reactions: AmerHST and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Now you tell me an event in which Cathy proposed something, the MC refused and then she did it anyway. That is what "unequal" would be.

However, Spfjolietjake, they are equal yes but that doesn't disqualify all the people complaining that the MC has no personality, which I agree with too. Bottom line, the fact that the MC and Cathy are equal in their relationship and the fact that the MC has no personality are not mutually exclusive and they're both true, so you should stop replying to people that complain about the personality with "because they're equal" because that has nothing to do with that.
I have never claimed their relationship was "unequal" - I am one of the people who claim MC has no personality. I have called him the beta in his marriage, but how would you define a person who never makes any decisions for himself, simply agrees with others' decisions?

FWIW you might also note I've never said he shouldn't, wouldn't, or couldn't agree to any of Cathy's decisions. It's a good story (not a great story, a great story would be the one alluded to in the OP, with actual adventures and stuff) but the alleged MC in this story is most certainly only a yes-man to Cathy, who even by jake's admission drives every decision.

Reactions: acondo and AmerHST

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
And I'm amazed and shocked at how some people think "equal" means every decision and direction in a relationship comes from one person.
I have never claimed their relationship was "unequal" - I am one of the people who claim MC has no personality. I have called him the beta in his marriage, but how would you define a person who never makes any decisions for himself, simply agrees with others' decisions?

FWIW you might also note I've never said he shouldn't, wouldn't, or couldn't agree to any of Cathy's decisions. It's a good story (not a great story, a great story would be the one alluded to in the OP, with actual adventures and stuff) but the alleged MC in this story is most certainly only a yes-man to Cathy, who even by jake's admission drives every decision.
right....guess you forgot what you said in earlier comments...it's okay

erkper

May 16, 2018
right....guess you forgot what you said in earlier comments...it's okay
Haha, fine. Use my own words against me. :)
It's true, I wouldn't classify an alpha-beta relationship as equal. But "equal" and "loving" aren't always the same thing, nor are "unequal" and "loving" necessarily opposites.

If you do think Cathy and MC's relationship is not "unequal" then just show me where any decision made in the relationship originates with MC.

Reactions: AmerHST

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Haha, fine. Use my own words against me. :)
It's true, I wouldn't classify an alpha-beta relationship as equal. But "equal" and "loving" aren't always the same thing, nor are "unequal" and "loving" necessarily opposites.

If you do think Cathy and MC's relationship is not "unequal" then just show me where any decision made in the relationship originates with MC.
ya...I'm not going down this road with you...if that's what you got from this story then....kudos to you and have a fun time with that.
I'm not here to make up your mind ...change your already set in stone views since ...I don't care ....
I'm gonna enjoy this game with it's equal open relantionship and that's it..
Have fun

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
ya...I'm not going down this road with you...if that's what you got from this story then....kudos to you and have a fun time with that.
I'm not here to make up your mind ...change your already set in stone views since ...I don't care ....
I'm gonna enjoy this game with it's equal open relantionship and that's it..
Have fun
It's not a equal relationship. But yes, it's a relationship in which both are happy even with the unequal system. It's same like a straight girlfriend in harem game happily accepting to be a part of it, although she knows she get less action when compare to MC.
Or MC in a cuckold game, where He is totally okay with several men fucking his gf/wife although he won't get same treatment with other ladies.

For this game too, Wife gets so much more action with all the available girls compare to MC. But, MC is okay with it because he got less sexual drive & less desire to have sex with more girls compared to his wife's desire & sex drive, but he is happy being like that.

So, the final question will be, Are we happy to immerse ourselves in this type of MC's role? Or we will find other game to play?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's not a equal relationship. But yes, it's a relationship in which both are happy even with the unequal system. It's same like a straight girlfriend in harem game happily accepting to be a part of it, although she knows she get less action when compare to MC.
Or MC in a cuckold game, where He is totally okay with several men fucking his gf/wife although he won't get same treatment with other ladies.

For this game too, Wife gets so much more action with all the available girls compare to MC. But, MC is okay with it because he got less sexual drive & less desire to have sex with more girls compared to his wife's desire & sex drive, but he is happy being like that.

So, the final question will be, Are we happy to immerse ourselves in this type of MC's role? Or we will find other game to play?
again I'll say this..just like I told the other one earlier...
If that's what you got from the story then kudos to you...I'm not going down this road...simple...
Have fun

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes