Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The game started all well and good, but I am going to pass on it now. Several reasons, but the first being that I cannot get behind a MC who is such a passive wimp, and get no decisions to change it. The story is even deviating further and further away from the MC to the point I would almost suggest change to Female Protag, or Multiple Protag because the male that you play in this story really isn't there all that much anymore. The love that was in the game between the couple in the beginning is gone now, he is a hollow shell who passively lets everyone around him explore their sexuality while he goes and kicks rocks in a corner.
I thought this was going to be a romance game so I stuck around, not anymore.
Good luck to the author in the story they want to tell, but I am bailing on it here.
True that the MC seems to have fuck all say in anything he might as well be a coat hanger. I have no idea how this MC is a knight with how much of a beta he is.

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
A Knight's Tale [v0.16] [Neverlucky]

Original size pc: 4.09 GB

Compressed size pc: 457.4 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Such a beta MC, what a wuss he is...

I mean, what does he have going for him?

He's only rich as fuck, controls an entire town, lives in a castle with his own servants. Hot wife that's pregnant, hot squire that will be pregnant soon, hot handmaid that will also be pregnant soon, hot tub in his bedroom and barely has to do anything around the castle except fuck.

What's so special, eh?

Oh, wait, his wife has her own kinks and does what she wants ..... if I was a guy i'd probably be pretty damn emasculated right about now.

I have an MC that fucks hot woman but a wife that also fucks hot women, while that is hot as fuck it's also beta , yeah, not alpha like me ... er ... bro.

Am I doing it right?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

He's only rich as fuck, controls an entire town, lives in a castle with his own servants. Hot wife that's pregnant, hot squire that will be pregnant soon, hot handmaid that will also be pregnant soon, hot tub in his bedroom and barely has to do anything around the castle except fuck.

What's so special, eh?

Oh, wait, his wife has her own kinks and does what she wants ..... if I was a guy i'd probably be pretty damn emasculated right about now.

I have an MC that fucks hot woman but a wife that also fucks hot women, while that is hot as fuck it's also beta , yeah, not alpha like me ... er ... bro.

Am I doing it right?
In my opinion I think you pretty much got it.(y)

BTW, drinking wine?;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

What's so special, eh?

Am I doing it right?
Wow you talk about capturing the essence of some posters. Dead ringer, except for their lack of introspection.

AceOfNiagara good catch on the wine :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
The game started all well and good, but I am going to pass on it now. Several reasons, but the first being that I cannot get behind a MC who is such a passive wimp, and get no decisions to change it. The story is even deviating further and further away from the MC to the point I would almost suggest change to Female Protag, or Multiple Protag because the male that you play in this story really isn't there all that much anymore. The love that was in the game between the couple in the beginning is gone now, he is a hollow shell who passively lets everyone around him explore their sexuality while he goes and kicks rocks in a corner.
I thought this was going to be a romance game so I stuck around, not anymore.
Good luck to the author in the story they want to tell, but I am bailing on it here.
I can't say I understand your point of view. I mean the husband and wife are sharing equally and are being honest about what they want and desire. If Cathy were cucking him then sure, but that's not happening here.

Reactions: fkrfxr and Tinuss
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes