Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
No! This time I will be strong! I will wait for the Special Edition!

*sigh* see y'all tomorrow when I cave.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Basically you have a gf and your wife has a gf. And you wife takes everyone from you because the MC has no spine in this game.
Who exactly does the wife take from you?

She lets him fuck her, gives him a free pass to fuck his squire then grooms her handmaid to fuck him.

Who has she taken?

No one, not a single person was taken from him, not 1 single girl. In fact, you start the game with just her and she's offered you 2 more on a platter.

Haven't played this game yet. I am just wondering what is the "swinging" tag for?
Both MC and his wife are fucking the girls.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Spinless is the wrong word the MC's is not spinless 's he's just compliant.

Just Sayin.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I must admit that I cave and read some of the so called reviews and it amazes me how people complain about a spineless MC when your hot wife offers you two more girls to play with and in exchange for that she just wants to play with them too.

View attachment 924137
Insecurities is all I can figure. It is perplexing indeed. I know the vn is not for everybody and posting that is fine, but the projecting is just mind blowing in some of the posts.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Smart, wise, lucky, blessed, loved, loving or equal i think are better words describing the mc.

True but mine was in responce to the people calling him spineless.
And although the words that you used can be indeed be used to describe the MC amd his life it still don't make my description of the MC as compliant any less true.

Again Just Sayin.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Smart, wise, lucky, blessed, loved, loving or equal i think are better words describing the mc.
I can agree to that description mostly, but you have to admit, she is the very active part and a sweet little bossy, and he is a little sub to her. she tells "i think thats a godd idea, make this, make that, i sleep with her, you can sleep with the other cause i don't her tonight" like take it or leave, I decide what you get. It feels from him a little like "May i as well take part of your doll party?" Its only my opinion, and i like this VN nevertheless, but i thought, a Knight in den Middleage appears more masculine. Maybe I'm to old and wrong of this thinking. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Don't missunderstand me, I like the story und there are three stunning woman, but the MC could be a little more manly!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The MC is a lord of a castle, has his own servants and depending on how the plot develops is probably going to be made king by the end of the game. He isn't some beta, he is just laid back and mellow. Like the MC in Triangle is, both this and that game had the primary plot developers being the female characters. The MC's in both games just go with the flow, the only difference between this and Triangle is the wife takes a more active role, which has made people very sensitive.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The MC's in both games just go with the flow, the only difference between this and Triangle is the wife takes a more active role, which has made people very sensitive.
I don't get it. Why so sensitive? Why are some people so triggered by this? It is not just one post, it is on and on and on. Some people can't let it go. Like I said, there are thousands of games on this forum where the male MC is aggressive and the female wife is passive. Find another game you like better. I don't go to the furry game channels and say, there are too many furries in this game. I just skip it and find something that is more my taste.

"Manly" does not just mean domineering over one's wife and ignoring her preferences. Unless you don't believe in basic equality, and then just say that, and we will all know where you are coming from.

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I don't get it. Why so sensitive? Why are some people so triggered by this? It is not just one post, it is on and on and on. Some people can't let it go. Like I said, there are thousands of games on this forum where the male MC is aggressive and the female wife is passive. Find another game you like better. I don't go to the furry game channels and say, there are too many furries in this game. I just skip it and find something that is more my taste.

"Manly" does not just mean domineering over one's wife and ignoring her preferences. Unless you don't believe in basic equality, and then just say that, and we will all know where you are coming from.
Why?
Because in their fantasy, they are the alpha male, a "Chad". Not only are they irresistible to women, they are in control and authoritative. They lead and others follow, especially women.
Hence they find the MC objectionable. How can they play a character that's so totally unlike them.

:ROFLMAO:

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes