SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'd love to actually use quotes here to specify the exact posts I'm talking about but fuck that.

What in the actual fuck is going on here?

Are you mad that everyone is messing with everyone? Do you think that the MC of a game allowing that, instead of forcing that everyone be with him exclusively is a personal attack on you?

Or are you mad that the MC is not the center of the universe and that others have a say in his life? Are you offended that the wife can be with Lydia for a night and that the game doesn't give you an option to say "No, I won't allow that!"?

You're talking about how MC is not "manly" enough but your character shows through by coming to a forum and complaining about it, rather than sucking it up and saying to yourself "I don't personally like this game. I won't whine or complain. I'll just move on to another."

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love this VN and triangle. Both are just beautiful stories. It is a VN. to me that means few if any choices. just like the Name VN a picture book. you read what the author writes not different choices that the author had to put in to make more people happy. or am I really really wrong? If you dont like it just get another there are plenty here. I do not want to read about how you hate it. I do not mind a helpful review but just bashing because it does not behave the way you want does not help anyone to decide if they should try it. I like the vn the way it is. and I look forward to more. thanks for the share.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
I played Triangle and liked it very much, I was thinking about playing this game too, but for some reason a lot of people are complaining about it. Can someone tell me what's the fuss about? :unsure::unsure:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A lot of morons here, always trying to bring their liberal shit into a straight forward discussion.

Listen, the game is titled "A Knight's Tale" and not "Cathy's Tale", so it is expected for the MC to behave "knightly" and not as a simpy sub.
It's pretty fucking obvious by now, after several months of this, that it's not going to be what you want so either accept it or move on.

I still fail to see how fucking 3 women makes him a simp (people keep throwing that word around out of context, he hasn't changed his behaviour for anyone).

I also fail to see how his position as a knight would have any bearing on his position in the bedroom. He isn't going to wear full armour to bed and cuddle a fucking Claymore.

Considering knights are portrayed as humble, respectful and gentlemanly towards women I still don't see what it is you are asking for, that's exactly how he is.

The only difference between knights and common folk is the amount of money they have and the big fucking armour they wear.

Very vanilla and dull game tbh.
The first game was also vanilla, that's what they make, vanilla romance games.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's pretty fucking obvious by now, after several months of this, that it's not going to be what you want so either accept it or move on.

I still fail to see how fucking 3 women makes him a simp (people keep throwing that word around out of context, he hasn't changed his behaviour for anyone).

I also fail to see how his position as a knight would have any bearing on his position in the bedroom. He isn't going to wear full armour to bed and cuddle a fucking Claymore.

Considering knights are portrayed as humble, respectful and gentlemanly towards women I still don't see what it is you are asking for, that's exactly how he is.

The only difference between knights and common folk is the amount of money they have and the big fucking armour they wear.

The first game was also vanilla, that's what they make, vanilla romance games.
they don't want to see a knight...they want to see a rapist...I'm guessing...
anyway this discussion is so tiring I rather wait for it to end...

Last edited:

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
At the risk of being totally simp-y and not arguing with anyone because of it, is there an expectation of the SE version/patch floating around? I have an SE save that I'm trying to continue with and don't have the cash for that level.

And just to toss in my .5 cents worth, Alice is my favorite VN girl at the moment (ok, tied with a few others, but yes, I am totally smitten...)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
At the risk of being totally simp-y and not arguing with anyone because of it, is there an expectation of the SE version/patch floating around? I have an SE save that I'm trying to continue with and don't have the cash for that level.

And just to toss in my .5 cents worth, Alice is my favorite VN girl at the moment (ok, tied with a few others, but yes, I am totally smitten...)
Hero with the SE version, in the past, has appeared in about 14 days after the regular has appeared.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

This'll give you everything up to v0.15 so only extra renders for v0.16 update still be missing.

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/3...tNJx7TYzp5iQTqeasQ0Jf2rsogxEIlMrNTlwTaky10jpU

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wow, it must be pretty easy living in your world where everything is black and white.

So, the opposite of the so called "MC" taking overly passive backseat in his own story is outright "rape"....Well done.
are you okay friendo?
so being in a agreement with someone means you "take a overly passive backseat" ....have you tried using your brain lately?or did you gave up?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes