Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't say I understand your point of view. I mean the husband and wife are sharing equally and are being honest about what they want and desire. If Cathy were cucking him then sure, but that's not happening here.
Some posters just don't get it. I don't understand them either.
will there be a elite version?
I don't know about a elite version, but the special versions are always a little slow getting here when a hero posts them. Worth the wait imo

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't know about a elite version, but the special versions are always a little slow getting here when a hero posts them. Worth the wait imo
wasn't remembering exactly what they are called that's why I said elite :p but yes special versions.. :D
Now another question....these special versions...contain also previous special versions?
I'll wait nevertheless :D, not gonna make the same mistake...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
wasn't remembering exactly what they are called that's why I said elite :p but yes special versions.. :D
Now another question....these special versions...contain also previous special versions?
I'll wait nevertheless :D, not gonna make the same mistake...
Yeah, each SE (Special Edition) version contains the full SE versions of all previous updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I figured you would say how long approximately, I always forget. :)
I have, what some refer to as eidetic (photographic) memory.

Hold on. Wasn't there an update just a week or two ago?! Damn.
That was the upgrade/update to the SE version a couple weeks ago. This is a regular update. it will have missing images if you continue from a save after playing an SE version.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have, what some refer to as eidetic (photographic) memory.

That was the upgrade/update to the SE version a couple weeks ago. This is a regular update. it will have missing images if you continue from a save after playing an SE version.
Yes the update was an SE version. You have the regular version, followed by the SE version. If your last save was an SE version, you have to wait for the next SE version in order to play or errors abound.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yes the update was an SE version. You have the regular version, followed by the SE version. If your last save was an SE version, you have to wait for the next SE version in order to play or errors abound.
Got this feeling you meant to quote someone else on that. I'm well aware. Been through that way back on v0.11

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
can someone help me how to disable alerts for this boring, infinitely repetitive and completely unnecessary game?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah, I'm aware. I've been waiting for the SE to 0.15 for a bit after it's release, but this is still much sooner than I expected.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Haven't played this game yet. I am just wondering what is the "swinging" tag for?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes