ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
It probably is more of an open relationship in some sense, with hotwife tendencies. It kind of changed a bit as we wrote the story more.
In fact, you can stay on the hotwife path only. The player just has to refuse sex with other girls when Mary offers you sex with them.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's insane. Why should one do this?
I did this actually but only after watching the scenes and reloading. Because to me on my faithful save I don't need any other women but Mary or want anyone else. Only one id consider is Charlotte not cause I want my MC to have sex with her but feel bad for her and seems like she needed it to feel good about her self again.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I did this actually but only after watching the scenes and reloading. Because to me on my faithful save I don't need any other women but Mary or want anyone else. Only one id consider is Charlotte not cause I want my MC to have sex with her but feel bad for her and seems like she needed it to feel good about her self again.
I follow this path too. I watched the scene with Charlotte, but then I also restarted the game and continued to play without having sex with her. In general, Charlotte is a worthy woman, but she needs an another man. I hope that guy from the cafe will be a good guy and everything will be fine with him and Charlotte. Charlotte had been admired the main character for a long time. Just remember that kiss between Charlotte and Fred at the dinner party at Mary and Fred's house. I think she's envy Fred and Mary's family. I don’t want them to feel awkward after sex when they see each other.

• Love

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Well as I'm on the other side of non traditional relationships (such as cuckqueaning an being bull) hotwifing has zero appeal to me. Therefore I avoided the hotwife path long times. Having it called open relationship would have givilen me a better idea of the paths content. Personally, I think it would be fitting if Mary would get uncomfortable if she is the only one with extramarital contacs, but i guess this would not happen.

It appeals to people like me who want to see their wife have fun while the husband doesn't sleep with anyone.
Thats what hotwife means.
I think we could agree that it's futile to argue about kinks. I will never get a grasp of your excitement, on the other hand you will never understand why this is a turn off for me. Agree to disagree?

Btw despite those differences, those two opposites are awfully compatible in a way, because i'd gladly leave you a crempoe in your girl :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This conversation has given me more ideas for my sexy wife Mary.

A couple of days before her date with some dude.
I would take her shopping and buy her some sexy lingerie and a nice outfit for her date.

And of course, you guys probably know what happens after her date.
She brings the guy home and fucks his brains out while I hold her delicate hand and say 'I love you' lots of times.

After we throw the guy out, I get between her legs and have sloppy seconds.
I can imagine how sexy it would be to put my penis in Mary's vagina while it is full of another guy's cream.

• Haha
Reactions: Bop123

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Personally, I think it would be fitting if Mary would get uncomfortable if she is the only one with contacs, but i guess this would not happen.
I think if it wasnt for the non optional swinging scenes I can see Mary perhaps being uncomfortable being the only one getting action. As she seems very loyal and caring to me to the point I can see her being concerned about Fred being jealous or something if she was the only one experimenting in this manner , even if Fred is the one the pushes her into doing it.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I think if it wasnt for the non optional swinging scenes I can see Mary perhaps being uncomfortable being the only one getting action. As she seems very loyal and caring to me to the point I can see her being concerned about Fred being jealous or something if she was the only one experimenting in this manner , even if Fred is the one the pushes her into doing it.
Right. Also Mary says after charlots scene, that she also finds it hot to watch Fred. So she may request her share of watching.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Right. Also Mary says after charlots scene, that she also finds it hot to watch Fred. So she may request her share of watching.
And if you remember the last sneak peaks, she will have such an opportunity more than once in the fifth chapter.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And if you remember the last sneak peaks, she will have such an opportunity more than once in the fifth chapter.
o damn I might have to redo my faithful save then or make a second one then just incase declining means I don't get that scene in chapter 5. At least if you were talking about Charlotte. I cant recall the sneak peaks, Thanks for that bit of info.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
o damn I might have to redo my faithful save then or make a second one then just incase declining means I don't get that scene in chapter 5. At least if you were talking about Charlotte. I cant recall the sneak peaks, Thanks for that bit of info.
I doubt about Charlotte. I think it was more like one night sex. I'm talking about other girls.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Remember also that Fred has been a bad husband cheating on poor Mary on certain occasions... she seems nice, but if Fred is still a bastard things could change.
Especially if you're having sex with all the girls in the game, that is...if you go down the cheating path with Fred.
;)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes