drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I JUST CANT WAIT , THE NEW UPDATE !!! I WANT TO SEE WHO IS BEHIND ZOE!!!!:LOL:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
When the update comes out not gonna lie gonna be hard to find time to play, cause of my current backlog and other reasons But it's at the top of my list.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Thanks, means a lot. With this approval, we will be pushing the release to 2nd week of March. You are awesome.
Corect !! English is not my first language !! I made mistake !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What does a week or two matter!!! It is important that there there will be an update !!

This game is one of my favorite game !!! :):):):)

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Soooooooo?
Look 5 posts up
It's drakov's fault. He allowed them to take their time.

A defective batch of blanks was delivered. They had to refill them. :sneaky:
So they promised to finish it by the weekend. We just have to wait a bit.
We have the game ready, it's just pending from my end. I'm yet to complete a quick gameplay run & then build the game for PC and Android.

I'll be moving to New home this weekend and Sim has a prior commitment on Saturday. It can come out tomorrow (hopefully) or on Sunday (worst case scenario).

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
It's drakov's fault. He allowed them to take their time.

A defective batch of blanks was delivered. They had to refill them. :sneaky:
So they promised to finish it by the weekend. We just have to wait a bit.
Yeah sure !!!!! I'm at fault !!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i am GOD , and i alow them to delay the release of the update !!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1709227382524.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is such a great swinging themed game.
I like that we can teach a lesson to that bastard who is rough with Mary.
I will never tolerate scumbags who treat women like that.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
wow that was a long update over 2 hours and that was just playing on the cheating path, still have to play hotwife path and still have to pick the other 2 swinger couples. i picked the newscaster reporter first, oh and if you cant handle Mary cheating on you then dont cheat on her, cause she wants revenge, alls fair in love and war right? ill put spoiler pics in a folder if you want to see them and if you dont well then dont open it rubber neck:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Cheating Route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this should be addressed as your post might give a wrong idea to others reading the thread.

We are sorry you feel the scenes are 'forced'. Every scene in this chapter is based on the player's choice either made in this chapter or the previous chapter, we learned our lessons in Chapter 1 when we did Zoe's scene (we understand it could've been done a little differently) which I think is the only 'forced' scene and we have made sure if people have not cheated after this, Mary won't cheat, in short, we have not used the variables of this scene to trigger other scenes. Hence no scene is 'forced' post this.

There is a note in the initial post - This is a choice-based Visual Novel, so the choices you make affect the behavior of other characters in the game, especially your wife. So be careful about the choices you make.

We have been warning people about the importance of the choices and how they would affect the game, if you cannot take your wife cheating on you, then stay away from cheating on her, simple. Oh yes, we did give the option to change your choices in the intro of chapter 5 just so that the extreme scenes that will be shown going forward can be avoided by changing your choices.

And lastly, you cannot be like "Hey, I'm Fred and I'll fool around with other girls in the game but my wife should remain loyal to me."
That is not how our game works. Fool around? Perfect, good for you. But be prepared to face the consequences.

We are sad to see you go. Thank you for supporting the game.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes