simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I played Chapter 1 of your game a long time ago when the Zoe scene happened as a consequences of being really drunk.

Has that drinking scene scene been reworked?
Not just not counting the variables but actually reworking the drinking scene monologue and the connection with Zoe scene?

If it haven't been rework, i think you need to rework the drinking scene and it's connection with Zoe scene.
At least in the monologue.

Because at least to me, the unforeseen consequences of being drunk almost made me quit the game right then and there because i thought it would be a game where the dev has no clue how to design even an average game mechanic. I didn't drop it and persist on continuing playing because your Prologue was good

Allow me to explain. It's 100% not about "MC being forced on a scene with Zoe", not that at all.
Events can happen due to story reasons and that is 100% okay for me. MC being drunk and doing it with Zoe is not the problem here.

The problem for me was the mechanic of the neighbor drinking scene. The game (you) gave us multiple dialogue choices about background information of other couples. In game, usually choices like that are being presented for the sake of telling the players informations about the world and it's characters.
Not to trap the player on whether or not the player would choose to leave the neighbor's house before the MC gets drunk. Which in turn have unforeseen consequences of "scene with Zoe".

I want to note that the consequences can be any other thing, it doesn't have to be "scene with Zoe" and it would have been awful too. The "Zoe scene" feel extra awful not because the player have no choice but because the central theme of your story is this Married Couple's life. And you have a great prologue that makes some player (at least me), not want to screw over Mary.

And then with the scene with Zoe, us players screw over Mary by cheating on her. And we didn't even get to make that choice, it was because "MC was drunk".
Which doesn't make any sense because "multiple dialogue choices about background information of other couples scene" usually are not used to trap players like that.

If you haven't rework that, I think a rework would make sense. You can go several directions with the rework. The easiest one would be just scrap the super drunk part. And even if the MC is really drunk, we still have an option to say no to Zoe.

Or use monologue, something like " I really need to go right now. I can't drink more than this, if i drink more i would get really drunk and will be unable to make good choices"
If you forewarn it like that, even if the scene with Zoe is still unavoidable when drunk, it's more of a consequences.

Those 2 direction is just off the top of my head. It can be rework in any other way you want too.
Again it's not about "being forced on a Zoe scene in isolation", it's about the drinking scene + the multiple choice world information + the consequences (Zoe scene) + railroading the player to betray Mary

On your game's version a long time ago, that connection was really bad. If you didn't have a great prologue, i would have quit your game. I would miss out on a great game, and you would have missed out on a patron.

Your Chapter 4 was good, definitely an improvement to earlier chapters. And your prologue is actually great. I really like the prologue of your game.
I can't really remember, it has been too long. But I thought we made a slight dialogue change there about not wanting to get too drunk. I know for a fact we discussed it, but to tell the truth, I can't remember off hand if we added it or not, after the fact. But, in this chapter, you have a chance to fix that if you weren't happy with the choice.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I can't really remember, it has been too long. But I thought we made a slight dialogue change there about not wanting to get too drunk. I know for a fact we discussed it, but to tell the truth, I can't remember off hand if we added it or not, after the fact. But, in this chapter, you have a chance to fix that if you weren't happy with the choice.
Yes, there is an option to not drink more and Zoe scene won't happen. That's the path I took.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, there is an option to not drink more and Zoe scene won't happen. That's the path I took.
Yes, that choice was always there. But we had discussed having Fred think that if he drank more, he would be too drunk. This would at least give some indication that drinking more might not be a good thing. Again, not sure if we added that bit of dialogue or not.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"If you are on cheating path, well sorry, too bad for Fred. He made his choices, and now has to pay the consequences. "
in that path he's he allowed to leave his wife, i mean, there's actually no more feelings because of too big wife's revenge and he's given the possibility of building something with a better woman? i mean no sorry ass MC like in all games, someone who actually rise and go forward to a better life.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
To get thid on a constructive road again, i think the scene with Ben was beyond exibitionism, and Mary should have asked Fred beforehand. Would have giving Fred the opportunity to say at least "Mary that was shit" whe she tells the story for some -Trust or assholepoint hurt the story so much?
I feel that was overlooked. This scene is what really tipped me off. Why is Mary suddenly behaving like hotwife on the faithfull path?

Apr 19, 2020
wow that was a long update over 2 hours and that was just playing on the cheating path, still have to play hotwife path and still have to pick the other 2 swinger couples. i picked the newscaster reporter first, oh and if you cant handle Mary cheating on you then dont cheat on her, cause she wants revenge, alls fair in love and war right? ill put spoiler pics in a folder if you want to see them and if you dont well then dont open it rubber neck:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks great , Did you got any scenes with Logan on your play through.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
If you are on cheating path, well sorry, too bad for Fred. He made his choices, and now has to pay the consequences
just accepting to be cucked? I'm fine with consequences. but I like to have a say in thid as MC. After the cuckolding, i'd expect an option to end the marriage and not be a spineless jerk. Thats all i asked for. A path which may kead to a slow reconcile might be indeed interesting...

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
just accepting to be cucked? I'm fine with consequences. but I like to have a say in thid as MC. After the cuckolding, i'd expect an option to end the marriage and not be a spineless jerk. Thats all i asked for. A path which may kead to a slow reconcile might be indeed interesting...
She was spinless when he was cheating on her. How's that fair?

There is an option to end it though. End of Marraige = End of GAME. Press the exit button. There you go, it's over.

For others who are interested, if you cheated and regret the decision, there is a scope to fix the marriage and get back together. Just pay attention to the choices given, choose all the right choices and don't cheat anymore.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I will have to go back and play again later on my “hotwife” path run, there is a choice for Fred to pick Marcos or Logan for help with something. I chose Marcos over the cop, but now I’m interested to see what happens if you pick Logan

• Love

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The way we have written the game, and the characters, is you, as Fred, have choices. Those choices are not always direct, meaning, you don't get a say in each scene. You chose to let your wife be a hotwife. After this, it is her choice how she reacts to this.

Fred gets to choose who he fucks, but you do not make decisions for other players in the game, only influence those choices by your choices/actions. So if you made a decision to be on the hotwife path, then you are on that path.

As for Fred and Mary, and those choices for Fred always being bad, if Mary doesn't give consent, your choices play into this also. There is an appearance of consent by her, but this consent is also depending on your choices. The Rachel scene, the Julia scene, and even the Charlotte scene. She never says no randomly, if you are on the hotwife path for these, then you get to fuck others just like she does. The only real difference is we like to make some scenes a surprise, and not give them away before hand.

If you are on cheating path, well sorry, too bad for Fred. He made his choices, and now has to pay the consequences.
And on the cheating path, Mary hasn’t gotten even yet with Freds cheat count either. I think Fred has 4 or 5 and Mary only has 3 right?

• Haha

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
In my playthrough mc is fucking every girl he stumble upon but is same time on hotwife and swinging path, but i also remember from the last version that mary was mad at him for cheating on her even though she got greenlight to do the same, like game was bugged to treat it as faithful path, some kind of mixed dialog. I still don't know if that's the bug that should be fixed or it was intended that way?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't remember her name but I really like the scene where
That woman lets her husband watch as she gets plowed by the black guy
The fact that she kicked the guy out for berating her husband was awesome

You don't see that in other games unfortunately.

Can someone jog my memory and tell who that was?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yes, that choice was always there. But we had discussed having Fred think that if he drank more, he would be too drunk. This would at least give some indication that drinking more might not be a good thing. Again, not sure if we added that bit of dialogue or not.
Speaking of cheating I have a query?

Edit: Can I dump the dumb wife and run off with Kelly? Asking for a friend. .. Nah no I'm not, but if I can't have Charlotte, Kelly is my first choice. Just wondering.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Speaking of cheating I have a query?
we did not consider Miriam cheating. It is triggered from when Mary sees the two girls in the locker room and your response there. Ben is just exhibition if you are not on cheat or hotwife. Sorry at work. Can get into this more when I get home.

Reactions: Will619

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
we did not consider Miriam cheating. It is triggered from when Mary sees the two girls in the locker room and your response there. Ben is just exhibition if you are not on cheat or hotwife. Sorry at work. Can get into this more when I get home.
Yeah that would be good. As it stands now that has ruined that path for me, but I'll wait further explanation.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Instead i was requested indirectly to leave, which is why i unsubbed.
I have a lot of respect for Simarimus so I will wait and see what he has to say. I thought it might have been a variable error, it seems it may have been intentional. I will be very disappointed if that is the case.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes