Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol this talk / the conversation makes me cant wait to play this update in the next 1-2 weeks since im waiting for public release for reasons. Since im curious know to learn the full context of everything cause from what I read the cheating path didn't seem like a huge deal to me and expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
we did not consider Miriam cheating. It is triggered from when Mary sees the two girls in the locker room and your response there. Ben is just exhibition if you are not on cheat or hotwife. Sorry at work. Can get into this more when I get home.
no way, is lesbianism cheating. I wish my wife would find a hot lesbian :love: but like Fred I would definately like to watch and join in if they let you but definately watch them & that’s what Fred said to Mary also. I’m sure Zoe could be convinced into lesbian sex or 3some with Fred and Mary too

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Walking a fine line in both cases. I would consider both of those situations cheating, but its a game so whatever I guess.
We understand. We do discuss scenes before putting them in the game. Whether a certain scene look good? whether they sound more like cheating than hotwives etc...? We want past choices to matter. Otherwise, we would've given a choice menu just at that point of the game and not bothered to pull an old variable from 2 chapters old scene.

What is the expectation for these kind of scenes? Want to know so that we note it down for the future.

Also, I don't see exhibitionism as cheating.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
What is the expectation for these kind of scenes? Want to know so that we note it down for the future.
As i already wrote, i'd be fine with the Ben scene if i as a player could decide if I like it or not. As it is written, Frank finding it hot is like the hotwife path, but in my opinion unfitting for the faithful path. Why not simply have the choice to adress discomfort or find it hot. As you said the player choices should matter.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
As i already wrote, i'd be fine with the Ben scene if i as a player could decide if I like it or not. As it is written, Frank finding it hot is like the hotwife path, but in my opinion unfitting for the faithful path. Why not simply have the choice to adress discomfort or find it hot. As you said the player choices should matter.
Let's say I add a menu for Fred to say:
1. Mary, I didn't like you showing yourself to Ben.
2. Mary, I think it's hot.

What difference would it make? This game is from Fred's POV. Variables like Trust, Assshole, exhibitionism everything applies to Fred's choices. If Fred chose he didn't like Mary showing off to Ben, would it make any difference from the gameplay POV?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We understand. We do discuss scenes before putting them in the game. Whether a certain scene look good? whether they sound more like cheating than hotwives etc...? We want past choices to matter. Otherwise, we would've given a choice menu just at that point of the game and not bothered to pull an old variable from 2 chapters old scene.

My opinion is that when there are lesbian scenes, our MC should join them or at least have a choice.A as for exhibitionism, if Mary shows something to someone but doesn't interact with him, it's ok. There should be a choice here too. How far can she go.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
My opinion is that when there are lesbian scenes, our MC should join them or at least have a choice.A as for exhibitionism, if Mary shows something to someone but doesn't interact with him, it's ok. There should be a choice here too. How far can she go.
Hey, long time. How are you? (I know a typical Sadowdark, you have changed. hahahaha)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

What difference would it make? This game is from Fred's POV. Variables like Trust, Assshole, exhibitionism everything applies to Fred's choices. If Fred chose he didn't like Mary showing off to Ben, would it make any difference from the gameplay POV?

Your right, Frank and Mary have talked about it beforehand at least on the faithful path.

Anyhow, a choice afterwards would change the perception of this scene and remove the railroading into a hotwife light path. Also you may set a flag for possible future content of that kind, lets say to define how far mary may go. From that point of view - would it have hurt to have a small split in the path?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Your right, Frank and Mary have talked about it beforehand at least on the faithful path.

Anyhow, a choice afterwards would change the perception of this scene and remove the railroading into a hotwife light path. Also you may set a flag for possible future content of that kind, lets say to define how far mary may go. From that point of view - would it have hurt to have a small split in the path?
To be very honest, it's really painful to run 3 paths at a time, that too with equal progression, the amount of time that goes for script writing, renders, animations, and other stuff is very time-consuming. Adding another split is just an additional burden.

If Fred's reaction mattered (in the case of multiple protagonists), I'd understand. But since it's Fred's POV and even if she had an orgy in front of Fred and he's like I don't like it, we can't get a reaction out of Mary for Fred's response, like being apologetic or regretful etc.. They are already past that point where she is more open to sexual stuff, if this were Chapter 1 or 2, I'd agree. Chapter 5 is like things have changed drastically. Since this game is about Fred & Mary, having them split is a climax scene altogether. We are yet to end the blackmail route and a few other storylines. Having them split and go their ways is not feasible for the story at his point.

Rest assured, the game will have at least 2 different endings in Chapter 6 (Divorce is a possibility)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Talking about a maybe days or weeks ago (or two chapters ago) is one thing, Mary just going ahead and doing it without consulting Fred is crossing the line IMO. She can't make a phone call and confirm he is okay with it? My wife and I have an open relationship, no way would either of us engage with someone else while we are apart from each other without direct contact and confirmation. We respect each other too much to pull something like that. Without, it doesn't happen. However, this is a game so you can follow your own expectations, but the scene doesn't sit right with me.

The thing with Ben. Mary just goes ahead and does it. What if Fred wasn't okay with it hypothetically. Mary should have protected herself and her relationship. Then again, Mary can be an airhead at times. Again, its your game, your rules. We just have different views on how things should be done.

I'm not upset with you guys over it, I just feel my two faithful saves are now tainted and that is disappointing.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
like being apologetic or regretful etc.. They are already past that point
Does this also apply for the gotic girl BJ or is this regarded as cheating again (i guess so), which would further validate the assumtion of St. Mary...

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes