Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Does this also apply for the gotic girl BJ or is this regarded as cheating again (i guess so), which would further validate the assumtion of St. Mary...
Simple questions:

Did Frank cheat on Mary?
with these girls: Zoe, Marsha, Jazz, Kelly, Rachel, Lexi?

What is the cheat count?

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Question: i am actually replaying the game and have the walkthrough enabled. On my faithful run when visiting Rachel
you can chose to have a sex scene but the wt didn´t showed this as a cheating choice, just wanted to mention it.
Is that intended?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Question: i am actually replaying the game and have the walkthrough enabled. On my faithful run when visiting Rachel
you can chose to have a sex scene but the wt didn´t showed this as a cheating choice, just wanted to mention it.
Is that intended?
Same goes for Bryce, I think they show up on cheating and hotwife path

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Is that intended?
Cheating.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Simple questions:

Did Frank cheat on Mary?
with these girls: Zoe, Marsha, Jazz, Kelly, Rachel, Lexi?

What is the cheat count?
Ok so only Mary is entitled to sexual interaction with other m(B)en without prior consent and is still presumed as faithful, but not vice versa. Thats what I mean with St. Mary. Makes the faithful path kinda ridiculous im my opinion. I really liked the game until now. Time to move on.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ok so only Mary is entitled to sexual interaction with other m(B)en without prior consent and is still presumed as faithful, but not vice versa. Thats what I mean with St. Mary. Makes the faithful path kinda ridiculous im my opinion. I really liked the game until now. Time to move on.
Yeah I’m pretty sure Fred doesn’t want any sexual interaction with men :ROFLMAO:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Um, i don´t understand, all the choices before showed you the consequences of your actions.

Btw, same issue when meeting with David and Miriam at the bar when asked to continue the night elsewhere the wt does not show that it´s a hotwife choice, simply sexscene.

On this run i´m 100% faithful and Mary is not on a Hotwife path.
Okay, that's a coding issue. I'll fix.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yea unless it is a bug from my playthrough which is hotwife/swinger she is mad that mc cheated with nurse, student girl, etc, but i don't remember mc ever got an option to tell her about those affairs, at the same time she is pissed on mc but she is allowed by choice to do the same without any issue from mc if player chooses so on hotwife path.
I understand if conflict due to mc cheating came from faithful path and kinda get her being mad that you mess with zoe given she is her friend, but she can do whatever she wants and getting mad for fucking some random girls. Don't remember getting an answer for this so gonna wait to try new version to see if whole meltdown was a a bug on swinging /hotwife path or it was intended that way which would be odd.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Define hotwife?
On the faithful path?

What I mean ist, its always black or white with Fred. While Mary is given 'light sexual encouters' like with ben, its either say no or cheat for Fred.

Yea unless it is a bug from my playthrough which is hotwife/swinger she is mad that mc cheated with nurse, student girl, etc, but i don't remember mc ever got an option to tell her about those affairs, at the same time she is pissed on mc but she is allowed by choice to do the same without any issue from mc if player chooses so on hotwife path.
I understand if conflict due to mc cheating came from faithful path and kinda get her being mad that you mess with zoe given she is her friend, but she can do whatever she wants and getting mad for fucking some random girls. Don't remember getting an answer for this so gonna wait to try new version to see if whole meltdown was a a bug on swinging /hotwife path or it was intended that way which would be odd.
Thats a good point too. Why wasnt there ever a chance to tell Mary the truth until it was inevitable.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes