✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Even if you see them as unnatural, they are very complicated to make.
It is assumed that this is a new system for making animations, using only a static image.
;)

Reactions: Sadowdark

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Marcos or Logan? Will this choice matter later in the game? Like if we choose Logan, then we will be able to deal with our enemies with the help of the police. And if we choose Marcos, then we can defeat our enemies lawlessly.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Marcos or Logan? Will this choice matter later in the game? Like if we choose Logan, then we will be able to deal with our enemies with the help of the police. And if we choose Marcos, then we can defeat our enemies lawlessly.
It could matter, yes. It plays into some of the scenes that are in this Chapter also. Won't be a HUGE difference, but does play a part.

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok. So this choice will not have a very big significance for the plot. I see.
Not in the overall scheme of things, not really. Will change how some scenes play out, but won't have a huge effect on the way the story ends.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ALifeWorthLiving-CH5P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y):love: Give me Ch5 part 2 already, please. Game developers should learn from you how to create a swing path. I was a little dissatisfied when it turned out that the couple would be able to have children. Our MC was very pleased with this. But Marry spoiled this situation after she said that she really liked the swinging lifestyle and that she wanted to have a child in the future not now, so she was a bit selfish towards our Mc. I didn't like Ben's sexed anyway. Apart from that everything is great.:love::love:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Glad I read this had no idea I needed a cheating path without the hotwife. time to speed run a new save to my current one i'm replaying haha
For those scenes, we had hotwife take precedence over cheating path.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
(y):love: Give me Ch5 part 2 already, please. Game developers should learn from you how to create a swing path. I was a little dissatisfied when it turned out that the couple would be able to have children. Our MC was very pleased with this. But Marry spoiled this situation after she said that she really liked the swinging lifestyle and that she wanted to have a child in the future not now, so she was a bit selfish towards our Mc. I didn't like Ben's sexed anyway. Apart from that everything is great.:love::love:
Part 2 should be out in a couple of months. We have most of the script done already, just have to do quite a few renders still for it. And then polish it up.

Yeah, Mary is enjoying herself, as is MC. She wants to explore this new lifestyle and sexuality for a little while longer. Afraid things might slow down on that front with a kid, so enjoy it while they can.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes