ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the heads-up. We'll put out a patch for that error. Nothing to do with the path, just the WT mod, which I think I messed up earlier today.

About marcos, there has been multiple scenes showing tensions between Tony and marcos. One of the reasons is because Tony cheated on Blair. And Tony also speaks trash about Charlie. Fred tries his best to fix things between them but Marcos being Marcos, can't help it. hahahaha.

We didn't have enough scenes (other than a couple of fights in previous chapters) to show the tension hence I believe it might come out as a random scene. We'll keep that in mind for future scenes, maybe a clear explanation of things between Marcos, Tony, Fred & Blair.
The underlying tension came across well enough, but this update takes it to a very different level. My main concern is less about us getting the details and more about the characters themselves wanting answers. They live with these people, so you'd think they want to know why Marcos finally snapped and whether this is going to be an ongoing problem. That's especially true after the MC's efforts to mediate between them blew up in his face (well, technically Tony's face but you get my point).

Tony may be an asshole victim, but if Marcos can't even talk to him without erupting into violence that is a major headache for everyone around them. Instead they just chuckle and go back to whatever they were doing.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Fucking HOT and Long release, loved it....too bad the releases are so far apart, I already thought this Game was going to get abandoned.....Great Job Dev.:love:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Fucking HOT and Long release, loved it....too bad the releases are so far apart, I already thought this Game was going to get abandoned.....Great Job Dev.:love:
Thank you! Yes, we are sorry for the long time between. And this update was supposed to be twice as long! We ended up splitting it up. But the next update will only be a couple of months, as we have most of part 2 completed. Adding a few scenes to it that we were going to push back to Chapter 6, but will fit better earlier, so it all works out in the end for the best. Thanks for being patient, and we appreciate the praise.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The underlying tension came across well enough, but this update takes it to a very different level. My main concern is less about us getting the details and more about the characters themselves wanting answers. They live with these people, so you'd think they want to know why Marcos finally snapped and whether this is going to be an ongoing problem. That's especially true after the MC's efforts to mediate between them blew up in his face (well, technically Tony's face but you get my point).

Tony may be an asshole victim, but if Marcos can't even talk to him without erupting into violence that is a major headache for everyone around them. Instead they just chuckle and go back to whatever they were doing.
The Tony/Marcos saga isn't over yet. We will make sure we address this in the future. Marcos just cracks me up though, hahaha. Being an ex mobster, He really sees it as just horsing around, though no one else may think that around him. And poor Tony, just can't catch a break.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And poor Tony, just can't catch a break.
Won't know till today or tomorrow when I catch up to this update. So maybe im in for a surprise but if not in someways I do want Tony to have one more chance to get it on with Mary before everything is said and done. As if I recall correctly during the key swap party with the wives he didn't exactly please Mary in bed and I feel bad for Tony enough for him to have 1 more shot to redeem himself and please her haha.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Won't know till today or tomorrow when I catch up to this update. So maybe im in for a surprise but if not in someways I do want Tony to have one more chance to get it on with Mary before everything is said and done. As if I recall correctly during the key swap party with the wives he didn't exactly please Mary in bed and I feel bad for Tony enough for him to have 1 more shot to redeem himself and please her haha.
Never can tell! Anything is possible.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why would she want to have sex with him again when it was such a disappointment the first time?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe she wants to help him become a better sex partner? Or just looking for a chance to make fun of him. hahaha
lol now i'm thinking of Mary making Fred watch on the cheating path while also making fun of Tony at the same time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If I remember the dialogue correct, he thought he did fine.

I'm still waiting for Marcos and our Buxom latina to shack up with mc and wife.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes