Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol I always forget about Marcos for some reason until he shows up
Fair enough - looking up at the banner on the top of this thread, he got dogged there too :LOL:

Also if I really had my choice, Sara and I think her bf? whowever was sitting with her at cafe would make another entrance.....by far the hottest girl in the game. (aside from the random brunette friend of the one you can dance with during logan event, I think she has RJ hair?)

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Fair enough - looking up at the banner on the top of this thread, he got dogged there too :LOL:

Also if I really had my choice, Sara and I think her bf? whowever was sitting with her at cafe would make another entrance.....by far the hottest girl in the game. (aside from the random brunette friend of the one you can dance with during logan event, I think she has RJ hair?)
Sara, the bartender from the prologue, the narrator at the beginning? She will have a scene in part 2. Are you talking about the guy who was sitting with her when they went to dinner? Johnny? Fred's best friend who is dating Lexi?

• Love

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sara, the bartender from the prologue, the narrator at the beginning? She will have a scene in part 2.
That's great news! Right you are on Johnny, I got confused - but the crux of my comment was I'd love to see a swinger scene with her and others, her male accompaniment is irrelevant :)

The other one I was referring to was the random appearance of Ruby's friend here:
screenshot0003.jpg

Definitely a model I'd use again if I were you.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That's great news! Right you are on Johnny, I got confused - but the crux of my comment was I'd love to see a swinger scene with her and others, her male accompaniment is irrelevant :)

The other one I was referring to was the random appearance of Ruby's friend here:
View attachment 3427726

Definitely a model I'd use again if I were you.
That would be Shay. And you just might get your wish!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So here is a question that I don't expect you to answer...well except in the game itself. Is the person (persons) who are trying to break up the couple the same ones who are committing the murders? On the surface the quick answer is yes but if you think about it maybe not.

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
What's the pregnancy content, and can it be achieved without being cucked?
There is a female side-character that says she is pregnant in the 5th chapter after you cum inside her in previous chapters. After telling you the news she says she's gonna keep the baby but leaves and you never see her again.

The MC's wife doesn't get pregnant at all. At first she is infertile due to psychological/stress reasons. After the fertility issues have been resolved she informs MC she doesn't want to have a baby in present circumstances and goes on the pill.

Reactions: Furmilk

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
This was a really satisfying update - it turned out exactly as I hoped it would.

I had MC only cheat with Zoe (her character model is just so beautiful can't help it) and wasn't sure whether her diary was real or not so it was very satisfying to see she just made it up for some petty revenge and as long as MC is honest about it they seem to have been able to work through it.

Normally games can get you too pigeon holed down a path cheating/ntr/hotwife but this one has so many on and off ramps you actually have to continue making important choices rather than just chocie chp 1 then kinetic after - love this game. Hoping for a happy ending haha

Reactions: ename144

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I did, but after I made public criticism of the current content, I was asked to go by a dev...
Probably because your criticism are more stylistic and content based from what I've read, not game-mechanical. It'd be like watching a war film and asking the director why he put in so much shooting....

That's not me knocking you - this just doesnt sound like your style of game, there are many others on the site.

Reactions: ename144 and Sod!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Probably because your criticism are more stylistic and content based from what I've read, not game-mechanical. It'd be like watching a war film and asking the director why he put in so much shooting....

That's not me knocking you - this just doesnt sound like your style of game, there are many others on the site.
Well I like to disagree. I really liked the percieved realism in the relationship between Mary an Frank int he earlier chapters. Now on the cheating Route, Mary goes bonkers, and is also overstepping on the faithful route.

But you're right, Mary wass indeed always portrayed as morally superior here without reason. Like Mary is upset even if you only have a BJ from zoey while drunk, which she generously forgives, forgetting that she had also given a BJ to a stranger drunk. This may not habe a game effect, but her dialoges are always so self righteous. Second example is the key party, where she is upset with frank if he had sex with Vicky or blair even if she had also sex with Tony. And like a sixth sense, she always knows when Fred is cheating. At least Kelly and Rachel were never explained.

So yeah, I disliked how those stylistic choices drag the game down. But stick, those are flaws in writing, I'm not whining about NTR.

So I will stick around solely for the bad endings, and hopefully the possibility to beat up Bryce, Ben and the other guys Mary cheated with.

Also I plan to try a cheating path with max trust and min asshole, just to go on the reconciliation path and blow it off at the last possible moment to devastate Mary.... but considering Mary's plot Armour, chances foe this to work or even have a bad ending for Mary at all are slim...

Last edited:
Reactions: d2t14 and MAD6999

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yet another TAC game :sleep::sleep:
not even close to that game , this one actually has a story and respects decisions alot more than that one ever did. Even if some dislike how the cheating path is in this update nothing near the level of that game you mentioned. Which is why I love this game for this genre of AVN it's the best NTR / sharing / swinging game ive played so far.

Reactions: fbass and ename144
Apr 2, 2021
But you're right, Mary wass indeed always portrayed as morally superior
Yeah she is unsufferable.

And like a sixth sense, she always knows when Fred is cheating. At least Kelly and Rachel were never explained.
THIS.

I liked this game so much but I was so disappointed by the end of CH4 and this new chapter, I hate the fact that she always know if you are cheating. Sometimes it's obvious and it's your fault (like if you fuck in the pool) so I'm fine with it, but other times it really feels like a deus ex machina from the devs. I was truly hoping to finally have a game where you can have a cheat route WITHOUT getting caught, since 99.9% of other games I've seen always transform the cheating into an harem or sharing. I'm not saying the MC should be able to fuck everyone and never get caught because of a plot armor, but it would have been really nice to have a route in which you could avoid being caught if being careful enough.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
not even close to that game , this one actually has a story and respects decisions alot more than that one ever did. Even if some dislike how the cheating path is in this update nothing near the level of that game you mentioned. Which is why I love this game for this genre of AVN it's the best NTR / sharing / swinging game ive played so far.
Yet MC is forced to be a passive little puppy during those scenes by the devs. Just like foreshadowed in the gloryhole scene, where marys cheating (it is marked as cheating in the official walktrough) has zero consequences, while getting a blowjob from zoe and one from jazz causes Mary to go ballistic.
Mary us Saint Mary to the devs and nothing she does could be ever bad. Like the sexeducation with ben on faithful path, where there isn't again any option for Fred to oppose, simply starting this path to be hotwife 2.0

Reactions: d2t14 and MAD6999
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes