Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Do I understand correctly that the game is focused on 3 letters and if I am on the other side of the river, then I can forget the path to this topic?
Just tried it out. What michael1984 said sums it up. So it still has unavoidable NTR but it seems you will control how far you will go into the NTR route. Aka sharing or getting cucked. I mean Dev. said that hes into that voyeurism stuff and it has a warning in the description.

I just dont get why it also says NTR (Avoidable) while it already failed in this chapter. I dont think I made any mistakes in the decisions for the wife doing that stuff.

However, when I played it, at least before the last 2 min, I had this vibe that the MC is a chad banging girls left and right.
So I dunno. If your are not a fan of NTR like me then its not your type of game either.
But if the renders are nice for you, you can skip all the dialog and fap to some scenes.

Reactions: michael1984

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see that it says that NTR is avoidable (I like this). But I have read something about sharing and swinging. I don't like this tags, and I seem to have read that they aren't avoidable. Is it so?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
NTR, as per the definition on this website, is to cause jealousy of the MC. I have stated in several posts, and in our descriptions that NTR, per this definition, is avoidable. I have also stated that there is UNAVOIDABLE swinging and sharing. That the MC, and his wife, will have sexual interaction with other people. If the MC enjoys and encourages the swinging/sharing, and the wife is not doing this to make the MC jealous, then it is not NTR, by definition.

Again, if this is not to your taste, we understand.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR, as per the definition on this website, is to cause jealousy of the MC. I have stated in several posts, and in our descriptions that NTR, per this definition, is avoidable. I have also stated that there is UNAVOIDABLE swinging and sharing. That the MC, and his wife, will have sexual interaction with other people. If the MC enjoys and encourages the swinging/sharing, and the wife is not doing this to make the MC jealous, then it is not NTR, by definition.

Again, if this is not to your taste, we understand.
Thanks for the reply.

I don't like sharing/swinging, so I guess I'm going to pass.

In any case good luck with the game.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
Game is nice, graphic and story are good, it has potential. One thing that bothered me was the music, at first you dont notice but after a bit you realize it s the same small loop (of 4 or 5 notes) non stop throughout the entire game game and once you realize it it get really annoying and kind of spoil the game, ambiance is as important as the story or the graphics ^^ maybe had other musics and sound. Other than that good game keep at it!!

Reactions: FiTB_Games

FiTB_Games

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2021
Game is nice, graphic and story are good, it has potential. One thing that bothered me was the music, at first you dont notice but after a bit you realize it s the same small loop (of 4 or 5 notes) non stop throughout the entire game game and once you realize it it get really annoying and kind of spoil the game, ambiance is as important as the story or the graphics ^^ maybe had other musics and sound. Other than that good game keep at it!!
Thank you for the feedback. We'll make sure to have better music in future updates.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So if you want the NTR route, will the story play out in the classic netorase --> NTR fashion? Like they try out swinging and stuff, but then it gets out of control and MC gets cucked? Not my favorite style, but maybe I'll check it out in later updates. Good luck.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes