simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
However the background looks more like a forest of deciduous trees than a desert in Afghanistan or whatever "ashtray du jour" our military industrial complex overlords have dropped troops into.
We are aware of the Fred issue there, and it will be fixed, thanks.

Lets call it an oasis. ;)

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
He's allowed to, but it doesn't add anything to the discussion.
But maybe I should visit every thread for gay games complaining about it being a gay game?
Or every thread for Futa games complain about it being a futa game?

Normal people don't complain and instead just ignore the thread and move on. This "voicing his opinion" is nothing but kink shaming in disguise.
indeed... but if we are all going around forum and when find tags we don't like just leaving such note as he did, where we are going? when you see tag you don't like move on. i'm doing same. so move on, especially if you targenting somebody's work without even play it! that is bs not voicing opinion.
You really are something else, How in the hell is voicing your opinion kink shaming? He hasn't told anyone that they can't like it all he's said is he doesn't like it. Get over it snowflake, someone doesn't like something you like and you take offence because he has a different opinion to you. Neither of your posts in reply to me are adding to the discussion yet you posted them. Just move on.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Before I comment on this. I want to thank you for your kind words in the post.

Our goal concerning this quote, is to have all sex with other people be by choice. Now there will probably be situations where a choice is made between other couples of who to have sex with, couple 1, 2, or 3, but there will be a choice.

That being said, there will also be occasions where a choice was made earlier, that may not directly be, 'do you wish to have sex with so and so, that may force sex at a later time in the game with that person. But it will still be based on choices made by the player, at some point. I hope that makes sense. I would like to go into further explanation of it, but am afraid I might give away something that is pending.

Rest assured though, the choice will be there.
That's completely understandable. I don't expect the other characters to not have their own thing going on unless I choose so lol. I just mainly care about how we as the MC can make choices about those situations that involve the MC.

What you said made perfect sense, no worries. It is exactly how I was hoping things would go. Just giving us those choices, even if they aren't directly "sex? yes or no?" type choices. I actually prefer those non-direct choices as they feel more (don't want to say it but I have to lol) "immersive". :p

I mean, if you're flirting with Becky around the corner non-stop, don't be surprised if you end up in bed together. Should of kept it in your pants if you didn't want it to lead to that.

But on the other hand, I don't want to find out that just being friendly to someone automatically means I want to jump their bones. Like telling Helga at the Dollar Store that I also have a collection of finger puppets and put on operas for my dog, and next thing I know I'm banging her behind the dumpster of McDonalds because of that choice.

I understand what ya mean though, so rather excited to see how it is going to play out regardless. Thanks for the reply. :)

Reactions: desmosome

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I mean, if you're flirting with Becky around the corner non-stop, don't be surprised if you end up in bed together. Should of kept it in your pants if you didn't want it to lead to that.

But on the other hand, I don't want to find out that just being friendly to someone automatically means I want to jump their bones. Like telling Helga at the Dollar Store that I also have a collection of finger puppets and put on operas for my dog, and next thing I know I'm banging her behind the dumpster of McDonalds because of that choice.

I understand what ya mean though, so rather excited to see how it is going to play out regardless. Thanks for the reply. :)
My pleasure, glad to clarify things.

And yes, I agree with you about Helga, there will not be any of that. The Becky scenario would be closer to what we are planning.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Port Android ?
Yeah, we do have plans for it, let's see how early we can get it out. I'll talk to our programmer to see what can be done. Earliest timeline will be Chapter 1.

We might allow unofficial port too. :)

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

We are pleased to announce that Chapter 1 is in the works. Visit our Patreon page for the sneak peek...

Expecting feedback and suggestions on the same.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry, no animations. Beyond my skill set. I have tried, but I suck at it, and they take too long to get right.
Good writing and good visuals can make up for a lack of animations. There are so few good animators anyway.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes