simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Alright. I could go into some debate over what constitutes NTR, but I will spare you the annoyance haha. You seem to have a clear vision, so go for it.
Thank you. I have read all the threads about it, and what everyone's opinions of it are. We are just using the tag description for this site as our definition.

Reactions: desmosome

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WILL be the damn NTR avoidable at least?? game seems good , would be such a waste if not avoidable. thanks

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
WILL be the damn NTR avoidable at least?? game seems good , would be such a waste if not avoidable. thanks
It will depend on your definition of NTR. As I just stated, we are using the tag definition of the site for our definition. As I have stated earlier, their will be cheating, sharing, swinging in the game along with NTR. Our plan is only the swinging is unavoidable, so there will be sex between the MC's wife and other men.

And thanks for the comments about the game seeming good, we appreciate it.

• Sad
Reactions: Ursus4321

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Also, if you have played through Chapter 2, and are ok so far with the content, then nothing in the future should cause a problem as far as avoidable NTR goes.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is it just me, or is Zoe a jealous bitch?

In my opinion, her gossip about Mary should have started a little later in the story, when the MC's wife begins to be in the company of other men more often, which will test their relationship.

If the author tried to sow doubts about Mary, he did not succeed. So far, she does not give a reason to doubt herself, but Zoe is starting to be annoying.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is it just me, or is Zoey a jealous bitch?

In my opinion, her gossip about Mary should have started a little later in the story, when the MC's wife begins to be in the company of other men more often, which will test their relationship.

If the author tried to sow doubts about Mary, he did not succeed. So far, she does not give a reason to doubt herself, but Zoe is starting to be annoying.
We had it there for a reason. Which will be revealed as we progress in the story.

But your observations of Zoe are not unfounded. This also will be revealed as we get further along.

Thanks for playing by the way. And the comments. All input is appreciated!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have that question, I have few exibionism points, and Mary is still undressing. It's a bit cheated and illogical.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I have that question, I have few exibionism points, and Mary is still undressing. It's a bit cheated and illogical.
In which scene? Part of her 'growth' is doing these things, as part of the story. The extent to which she does them, and her reactions to that, is the main purpose. She will still undress in certain scenes, because she wants to be more open to her sexuality, but how she reacts to those times can be different, as in how she feels about it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In which scene? Part of her 'growth' is doing these things, as part of the story. The extent to which she does them, and her reactions to that, is the main purpose. She will still undress in certain scenes, because she wants to be more open to her sexuality, but how she reacts to those times can be different, as in how she feels about it.
I'm saying overall

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm saying overall
Understood. She wants to be more open, so she is trying. Sometimes it may be too much for her and she will stop short of going further, and sometimes she will force herself to go further. The big thing is how she feels about it. And some of how she feels may not have been revealed yet. You, as the MC, only know what she tells you, or you observe.

Reactions: Sadowdark

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So that means i can avoid every dick and a harem tag will follow? If not i cant play this game like real life even if i ignore the male protagonist factor...
I seriously don't know how to react to this, hahaha.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
simarimas bruh
Since our last talk, which is the previous update, I've learned coding, rendering, already released a VN and on my way to release 2nd one in one or two weeks.
In all that time you just release one update :WutFace:

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes