simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
simarimas bruh
Since our last talk, which is the previous update, I've learned coding, rendering, already released a VN and on my way to release 2nd one in one or two weeks.
In all that time you just release one update :WutFace:
Yep, I know this took a while. We had a ton of renders in it, had to build several sets, I learned and messed with animations. We lost our coder. And we both do this as a hobby and have full time jobs, even though I render every day for about 4 hours and all day on weekend. While I would like to get them out quicker. We are doing what we can as fast as we can and trying to make it as good as possible.

But I am interested in seeing your VN's I will check them out!

Reactions: Trash_Panda

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
in that case I'll wait for the Netori release
If you like watching a cuckold getting it done to him there is an avoidable scene in this release, but it isn't the MC doing it, just watching it.

But I believe we will have the MC involved in Netori in next update, though it might go into the following one. will have to see which it fits in better with everything else.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the Compressed Ch 2 version . I started from the begining. It does not seem to jump to chapter 2. I get stopped where she gets the letter.

THank for the help.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the Compressed Ch 2 version . I started from the begining. It does not seem to jump to chapter 2. I get stopped where she gets the letter.

THank for the help.
Which link did you choose? We didn't create the compressed, but I will check it and see if we can fix it for you.

I just checked the Workupload link and it seems to be the correct version.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:cry:I had to go through this trauma with Charlie one more time. Why didn't you give us any choices in this scene:(

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It will depend on your definition of NTR. As I just stated, we are using the tag definition of the site for our definition. As I have stated earlier, their will be cheating, sharing, swinging in the game along with NTR. Our plan is only the swinging is unavoidable, so there will be sex between the MC's wife and other men.

And thanks for the comments about the game seeming good, we appreciate it.
Oh, so it seems you are doing it the right way then to me. I hope you get tons of support for this game then. I went checking comments to know what type of NTR it would be, the swapping tag is missing btw.
That was why I felt the need to check, if there will be swapping/swinging add the tags.
They are not synonymous with NTR or Cheating. They all work off each other for sure, but are not the same so all the tags are needed.
If it's not in the game yet I guess you don't need to add it yet, but whatever.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, so it seems you are doing it the right way then to me. I hope you get tons of support for this game then. I went checking comments to know what type of NTR it would be, the swapping tag is missing btw.
That was why I felt the need to check, if there will be swapping/swinging add the tags.
They are not synonymous with NTR or Cheating. They all work off each other for sure, but are not the same so all the tags are needed.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will add that into the Genre section as those have not quite happened in our story as of yet. We put the NTR tag on there early just to avoid questions and issues.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Not bad, but would love some lesbian scenes also... like Zoe seducing one of the girls or something with swinging. Thanks!

Reactions: simarimas

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will add that into the Genre section as those have not quite happened in our story as of yet. We put the NTR tag on there early just to avoid questions and issues.
I get that for sure, NTR is a tag that if it's going to be in the game it has to be there from the start of people will start a shitstorm for sure.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes