simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Pc-Mega - Need to click somewhere to turn on Ch2?
No, you don't It should go straight into Chapter 2. Was the Front page and fonts different for you? with yellow text? and yellow choice boxes that look like paper?

I am downloading from that link now, will check it

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

Gotta be honest with you, game has mad potential, I'd love to see it get updated as fast humanly possible.
But I gotta say I am not a fan of how you are doing the blackmail storyline, I'd rather that didn't exist.
Also not a fan of how the wife's best friend is lying or telling the truth about the wife's actions with the neighbors.
If she's lying that's fine, if she's not, well that is forced NTR which is not ok.
I guess the next updates will deal with both scenarios I hope for good news regarding both of them.
maybe I fucked up a choice somewhere? But I am sure I did not pick choices for wife to cheat on MC and then lie about it.
So I am assuming she did not do that.
But yeah..gonna need a text based WT if the choices I picked lead to that. Hopefully I am right about the friend being a liar.
100% wants the MC for herself and all his money.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Pc-Mega - Need to click somewhere to turn on Ch2?
That download worked for me. You should see End of Chapter 1. Click through it, should get you to chapter 2. Do you have the Chapter 1 game still on your PC? Perhaps you opened the wrong one? Not sure there

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That download worked for me. You should see End of Chapter 1. Click through it, should get you to chapter 2. Do you have the Chapter 1 game still on your PC? Perhaps you opened the wrong one? Not sure there
Strange. My previous saves weren't even available at all. I had to start a new game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Ch2 does not open to me, maybe it's because of the mod?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Gotta be honest with you, game has mad potential, I'd love to see it get updated as fast humanly possible.
But I gotta say I am not a fan of how you are doing the blackmail storyline, I'd rather that didn't exist.
Also not a fan of how the wife's best friend is lying or telling the truth about the wife's actions with the neighbors.
If she's lying that's fine, if she's not, well that is forced NTR which is not ok.
I guess the next updates will deal with both scenarios I hope for good news regarding both of them.
maybe I fucked up a choice somewhere? But I am sure I did not pick choices for wife to cheat on MC and then lie about it.
So I am assuming she did not do that.
But yeah..gonna need a text based WT if the choices I picked lead to that. Hopefully I am right about the friend being a liar.
100% wants the MC for herself and all his money.
We will update as quickly as we can. We do this as side stuff, we both have full time jobs. And we have a story arch for each chapter, so that can take a while. But we will work as fast as we can.

Zoe (wife's friend) has her own agenda. So that will become more clear in the next update.

As for the blackmail part, I know some don't like that. This arch of it will also become more clear in the next chapter.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Strange. My previous saves weren't even available at all. I had to start a new game.
Do you mean saves from the last update? Or saves you did during this update? Saves from last update won't appear for you, we had to rework the code for alot of the game, and it caused that issue. This should not happen in the future.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Did you download the Walkthrough Mod? That may be what is causing the problem. I didn't make it or test it. Also possible you downloaded the Chapter 1 walkthrough mod before it had been updated
Works with Ch2 and installed from scratch but without mod- And the text in Ch2 is not yellow, but blue

Reactions: simarimas

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Do you mean saves from the last update? Or saves you did during this update? Saves from last update won't appear for you, we had to rework the code for alot of the game, and it caused that issue. This should not happen in the future.
yeah, it was from the last update. Ok, no worries then,.

Reactions: simarimas

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Which link did you choose? We didn't create the compressed, but I will check it and see if we can fix it for you.

I just checked the Workupload link and it seems to be the correct version.
say version 2 when I start. I did add a mod from the OP ???

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
say version 2 when I start. I did add a mod from the OP ???
I think the mod must be the problem. Try a fresh install without the mod. I will check on the mod and see if I can get the modder to fix it, if it is the issue

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This one actually has a really good pace imo. Love it so far it has alot of potential. Cant wait for her to get a taste of some bbc :love:

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes