simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ah, that's unfortunate your programmer has gone missing.

One of the most helpful people on that discord (Fen) has created a tutorial/guide website. I suggest you take a look at it when you get a chance.
Yep, not sure what happened to him. On discord one day, then nothing since then. We just hope he is ok.

Thanks for the site, will bookmark it, and check it out.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Liked chapter one of this game when it first released, but this second chapter was a bit disappointing for me. Content and growth wise was fine, but I am just so tired of the overdone blackmail trope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, it was a decent update. Just that whole thing ruined it for me. Maybe it will be dealt with swiftly in the next update and we'll never have to speak of it again, but if not and it keeps going, then I don't think this game will be for me anymore. Thanks regardless for your work.
I'm with you regarding the blackmail. I play a lot of different blackmail games...and it's fine...but man, it's just so tiring and unbelievable. Really, just go to the police, they'll use IT to track down the fucker and put an end to it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Liked chapter one of this game when it first released, but this second chapter was a bit disappointing for me. Content and growth wise was fine, but I am just so tired of the overdone blackmail trope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, it was a decent update. Just that whole thing ruined it for me. Maybe it will be dealt with swiftly in the next update and we'll never have to speak of it again, but if not and it keeps going, then I don't think this game will be for me anymore. Thanks regardless for your work.
Sorry to hear you didn't like that part of it. Truly. I can say that it will be resolved in the next chapter.

But, I do understand how you feel about it, and if you do decide that you can't continue with the game, know that we are sorry to see you go.

Thanks as always for the feedback. That is how we improve.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm with you regarding the blackmail. I play a lot of different blackmail games...and it's fine...but man, it's just so tiring and unbelievable. Really, just go to the police, they'll use IT to track down the fucker and put an end to it.
We do actually have a design behind the blackmail which is a bit different from the way other games handle it, or so we hope. Part of that though is we have to set the stage for it.

But I also understand the sentiment of going to the police about it. It is like James Bond, when Goldfinger or whoever catches him. Just shoot him, don't come up with some elaborate plot to kill him slowly. But, that would then end the movie.

But in the words of Dr. Evil. You just don't get it Scott. haha

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
We do actually have a design behind the blackmail which is a bit different from the way other games handle it, or so we hope. Part of that though is we have to set the stage for it.

But I also understand the sentiment of going to the police about it. It is like James Bond, when Goldfinger or whoever catches him. Just shoot him, don't come up with some elaborate plot to kill him slowly. But, that would then end the movie.
hehe yeah, I'm not that bothered by it. Honestly, for me it would have been way hotter if what she was doing at the hospital was something that MC and her talked about to spice things up. There could have been way more story there to make that more fun.

But anyway, will be interesting to see what you have planned for that. My first thought was that maybe Charlie had something to do with it...so they might come to him for advice and he can get something out of it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
hehe yeah, I'm not that bothered by it. Honestly, for me it would have been way hotter if what she was doing at the hospital was something that MC and her talked about to spice things up. There could have been way more story there to make that more fun.

But anyway, will be interesting to see what you have planned for that. My first thought was that maybe Charlie had something to do with it...so they might come to him for advice and he can get something out of it.
We are trying to make it so she is not enjoying it at all, so them spicing things up with it wouldn't really fit. Despite where they are in the relationship, she is still a 'good girl' at heart, or so we are trying to make her out to be. For the most part.

Next chapter will reveal what the blackmail is all about, so there will be a resolution to it.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

But in the words of Dr. Evil. You just don't get it Scott. haha
What bugs me about it, is at first you seemed to have this nice "wholesome" sharing/swinging story here. It's about a couple who go out to experience new things... together. Sure if you are an ass, your wife might cheat on you if you decide to go down that path. But otherwise, the main feel of the story is something that they are doing together to spice up their sex life.

Now out of left field, you throw the wife into a blackmail story and let some random pervert corrupt her into doing naughty things (which is eventually going to lead to sexual things as with all blackmail stories). This was supposed to be about the husband getting his wife to open up more and do more daring things, together as a couple. Now some rando is doing it instead.

It just feels out of place and doesn't fit with the rest of the story at all. It feels like it was just thrown in to appease people who wanted it. Especially, since as mentioned before, there is an extremely easy way to get out of it with no backlash, yet you make her just go along with it and be blackmailed instead. It just doesn't fit and feels completely out of place in the story.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
What bugs me about it, is at first you seemed to have this nice "wholesome" sharing/swinging story here. It's about a couple who go out to experience new things... together. Sure if you are an ass, your wife might cheat on you if you decide to go down that path. But otherwise, the main feel of the story is something that they are doing together to spice up their sex life.

Now out of left field, you throw the wife into a blackmail story and let some random pervert corrupt her into doing naughty things (which is eventually going to lead to sexual things as with all blackmail stories). This was supposed to be about the husband getting his wife to open up more and do more daring things, together as a couple. Now some rando is doing it instead.

It just feels out of place and doesn't fit with the rest of the story at all. It feels like it was just thrown in to appease people who wanted it. Especially, since as mentioned before, there is an extremely easy way to get out of it with no backlash, yet you make her just go along with it and be blackmailed instead. It just doesn't fit and feels completely out of place in the story.
I can see that. And know what you mean. This ends up being more about how the MC handles it all than how she does.

And, not as an excuse because we are the ones who chose to put it in. But this is our first game, and we are learning as we go along. We will make mistakes and add in things we shouldn't, even if we can justify why it is in there, others may not see it that way. And that is on us. We will also leave out things that we should have put in. But hopefully we learn from any mistakes we make, and are able to do better.

This is the type of feedback I enjoy by the way. Knowing what works for people, and what doesn't. It is very helpful for us.

Thanks

Reactions: slackster

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can see that. And know what you mean. This ends up being more about how the MC handles it all than how she does.

And, not as an excuse because we are the ones who chose to put it in. But this is our first game, and we are learning as we go along. We will make mistakes and add in things we shouldn't, even if we can justify why it is in there, others may not see it that way. And that is on us. We will also leave out things that we should have put in. But hopefully we learn from any mistakes we make, and are able to do better.

This is the type of feedback I enjoy by the way. Knowing what works for people, and what doesn't. It is very helpful for us.

Thanks
Acting on feedback is great, but I also like when devs stick to their guns and go with their vision. Kind of a catch 22, considering I also didn't necessarily like the blackmail content. I didn't hate it either. So I at least want to see how what you had in mind plays out. Either way, keep pressing forward. Enjoyable story so far.

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017
Awesome work by the dev!
I would also like to praise the effort to release an update with enough content for one to be immersed in the story (even if it takes more time between releases).
Please, keep it coming...

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Acting on feedback is great, but I also like when devs stick to their guns and go with their vision. Kind of a catch 22, considering I also didn't necessarily like the blackmail content. I didn't hate it either. So I at least want to see how what you had in mind plays out. Either way, keep pressing forward. Enjoyable story so far.
Oh, that ship has sailed on the blackmail, it is there, and we can't remove it now. So we will finish the storyline as planned. I just meant for in the future we will have a better idea of what works and what doesn't.

Also, part of the problem is we also have our fetishes, which impacts the story we tell. If you couldn't tell, I am very big into exhibitionism and voyeurism. Not so much the nudity part of it, as the hint of seeing something you shouldn't, or someone being shy about showing something. I am sure that is a shocker with how much of it I have in the story.

And our other dev has his fetishes that come out in what we do. I think it is unavoidable, at least for us being first timers. So there is that also. We just have to be sure we don't let our fetishes cause an issue with our overall story.

Hope that makes as little sense to you as it did for me, hahaha.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Awesome work by the dev!
I would also like to praise the effort to release an update with enough content for one to be immersed in the story (even if it takes more time between releases).
Please, keep it coming...
Thank you very much. We decided early on that we had a story to tell, and that we would release in chapters, not just a scene at a time. We have beginning and endings planned for each chapter, and how ever long it takes to get there, is how long the chapter will be.

Reactions: angelm1ke

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, that ship has sailed on the blackmail, it is there, and we can't remove it now. So we will finish the storyline as planned. I just meant for in the future we will have a better idea of what works and what doesn't.

Also, part of the problem is we also have our fetishes, which impacts the story we tell. If you couldn't tell, I am very big into exhibitionism and voyeurism. Not so much the nudity part of it, as the hint of seeing something you shouldn't, or someone being shy about showing something. I am sure that is a shocker with how much of it I have in the story.

And our other dev has his fetishes that come out in what we do. I think it is unavoidable, at least for us being first timers. So there is that also. We just have to be sure we don't let our fetishes cause an issue with our overall story.

Hope that makes as little sense to you as it did for me, hahaha.
All good. I think that's a great way to take feedback and use it to improve.

And it makes sense and is totally understandable regarding the fetishes. It's easier to implement story content about fetishes you're actually interested in as opposed to those you're not so much interested in.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Thanks
Yeah sorry if it came across that way. I'm not asking you to change your game. Like GetOutOfMyLab said, stick to your guns and go with your vision. Listening to feedback is great, and much respect for that. Small minor changes are fine here and there based on feedback, but major ones like this shouldn't be changed based on feedback.

Some things people just won't like (like, well, what I posted about lol), and that's fine. We just like to speak up about it and get it off our chest from time to time. Vent so to say lol. As much as I would like for it to not exist, doesn't mean I would want you to remove it.

I know that's probably not needed to be said, but I just felt I should so you didn't get the wrong idea. ;)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah sorry if it came across that way. I'm not asking you to change your game. Like GetOutOfMyLab said, stick to your guns and go with your vision. Listening to feedback is great, and much respect for that. Small minor changes are fine here and there based on feedback, but major ones like this shouldn't be changed based on feedback.

Some things people just won't like (like, well, what I posted about lol), and that's fine. We just like to speak up about it and get it off our chest from time to time. Vent so to say lol. As much as I would like for it to not exist, doesn't mean I would want you to remove it.

I know that's probably not needed to be said, but I just felt I should so you didn't get the wrong idea. ;)
Nope, didn't take what you said at all as a negative towards us. You have your likes and dislikes, and I respect that and letting us know them is never a bad thing. As I said, that type feedback helps. It may not change what we do, but we have more of an understanding of perhaps how we do it, or how it may come across.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn, I'm confused now. So is the MC and his wife cheating on each other now cause? If so I guess I'll pass on this one because when swinging and sharing are involved I like for the MC and wife to be in it together and still love each other. Sort of how the VN Watching My Wife can play out.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes