Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game sounds right up my alley and I wish I could try it, but I have Win32. Will it be enabled in future (I think it's simple to turn it on and doesn't take anything away from 64bit version) ? Appreciate any info, thanks!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This game sounds right up my alley and I wish I could try it, but I have Win32. Will it be enabled in future (I think it's simple to turn it on and doesn't take anything away from 64bit version) ? Appreciate any info, thanks!
I will look into that, see what we can do about it.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I will look into that, see what we can do about it.
Just a heads up that Ren'Py 7.5 and 8.0 both remove support for 32-bit.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I enjoyed this conversation by Mc Charliy. This conversation should have been at the beginning when Charliy offered to help Mc. What limit Charliy can not cross the line with Mary. Hope everything changes for the better.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Just a heads up that Ren'Py 7.5 and 8.0 both remove support for 32-bit.

Good to know. Think I may have an older version, 7.4.5 that I could run this on. Will see about that. Thanks for the info

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I enjoyed this conversation by Mc Charliy. This conversation should have been at the beginning when Charliy offered to help Mc. What limit Charliy can not cross the line with Mary. Hope everything changes for the better.
MC was not aware of what Charlie had planned earlier, But glad you liked that he was able to confront him once he knew. There will be more happening in that situation coming up.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
MC was not aware of what Charlie had planned earlier, But glad you liked that he was able to confront him once he knew. There will be more happening in that situation coming up.
So this conversation did not help, he will continue to behave in this way towards Mery?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I have a question for those who have played all the way through Chapter 2, if you don't mind.

What was your total play time? Just curious, as I tend to be looking at different things when I have played through, more in a bug fix mode if you will. So was wondering what the average time to get through it is.

Thanks for the information in advance.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
if shes an old friend, she met with husband before the couple got married... so you never know how much she knew about her bestie. Also, maybe she like besties guy better than what she got, so now shes trying to get him? i could be wrong, but since i love lesbian route better it would be good to see her use husband and get with wife after all blackmailing and stuff lol.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
if shes an old friend, she met with husband before the couple got married... so you never know how much she knew about her bestie. Also, maybe she like besties guy better than what she got, so now shes trying to get him? i could be wrong, but since i love lesbian route better it would be good to see her use husband and get with wife after all blackmailing and stuff lol.
As of now... I think it is Charlie. He already has a kink for he. THey have asked him for help and he uped the kink. He has ties to the police.... so he may be playing both sides to get the most out of her.

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
As of now... I think it is Charlie. He already has a kink for he. THey have asked him for help and he uped the kink. He has ties to the police.... so he may be playing both sides to get the most out of her.
that does make more sense... let see how this turns out.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes