atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Discovered today. A good game with a good story, I like a lot the situation with the babysitter that spies the wife and the dynamics of the game that asks whether or not to believe.

Reactions: Puma1978

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Pateron shoes there was a spoiler released.... can someone help ?
The sneak peak on our Patreon is an image I was proud of for the swingers club scene in next chapter.

By the way. I am loving the speculation over the blackmailer. It is really awesome to actually have people discussing our game and plot like this. Really makes me happy.

As far as who it is. We will let you know as soon as we figure it out ourselves.

Just kidding.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The sneak peak on our Patreon is an image I was proud of for the swingers club scene in next chapter.

By the way. I am loving the speculation over the blackmailer. It is really awesome to actually have people discussing our game and plot like this. Really makes me happy.

As far as who it is. We will let you know as soon as we figure it out ourselves.

Just kidding.
Any chance we can see the preview pic here ? It will give us more conversations

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Was there anyway to have any lewd content with that redhead Rachel, I mean I picked all the choices to like her and check her out and then we get to the hotel and she totally ignores mc.
I know there was that Cuck scene with her husband, but I couldn’t find a way to hookup with her or Charlotte, so not sure if I made the wrong choices.
Also with Gwynn and Thomas we just talked about swinging and let them dance sexually with the guys but wife gets mad at me for not stopping her dancing. WTF, this same cheating whore is hooking up with Jeremy behind my back and never mentions it, oh well my mc is going to fuck everything that walks & when we control Mary I’ll let her be a turbo slut too

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Was there anyway to have any lewd content with that redhead Rachel, I mean I picked all the choices to like her and check her out and then we get to the hotel and she totally ignores mc.
I know there was that Cuck scene with her husband, but I couldn’t find a way to hookup with her or Charlotte, so not sure if I made the wrong choices.
Also with Gwynn and Thomas we just talked about swinging and let them dance sexually with the guys but wife gets mad at me for not stopping her dancing. WTF, this same cheating whore is hooking up with Jeremy behind my back and never mentions it, oh well my mc is going to fuck everything that walks & when we control Mary I’ll let her be a turbo slut too
No sex with Rachel yet. That may change in the future. Same with Charlotte.

The wife part will become more clear as the story progresses.

Thanks for playing and your interest!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No sex with Rachel yet. That may change in the future. Same with Charlotte.

The wife part will become more clear as the story progresses.

Thanks for playing and your interest!
Ok, thanks for the quick response. Will we see that hot bartender in the next chapter, maybe working at the swinger club?
Also will it be possible for Mary to hookup with Charlie’s grandson either there or sneak him over to the house?
Why didn’t Mary tell the detective she met in the bar about her blackmailer?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, thanks for the quick response. Will we see that hot bartender in the next chapter, maybe working at the swinger club?
Also will it be possible for Mary to hookup with Charlie’s grandson either there or sneak him over to the house?
Why didn’t Mary tell the detective she met in the bar about her blackmailer?
We originally had the bartender there just for chapter endings and intros. We have a couple of scenes with her doing that. But they have been removed as we went to the next chapter. We may have her in a scene in game at some point. But we will add the removed scenes to the gallery in the future.

The grandson, Shaun was added in for us to do something with like that. But we have added a few characters in just so we had choices to use them later if we wanted or needed. So can't say for sure yes or no on that scenario.

Mary is scared to go to the police about the blackmail. Even if they catch the blackmailer she has no proof that the documents are fake so she could still go to jail. Plus she doesn't know Logan all that well yet.

Hope that answers some of your questions. Keep em coming.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
wow what a good game I discovered, few updates with a lot of content, I like to help devs like this, I already helped with 5 stars, it's missing on patreon now. Girls with hairy pussy and big areolas are missing to please everyone

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
wow what a good game I discovered, few updates with a lot of content, I like to help devs like this, I already helped with 5 stars, it's missing on patreon now. Girls with hairy pussy and big areolas are missing to please everyone
Thank you for the comments and the review.

I will see what I can do for your request for hair and areolas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shotzpro

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
We will update as quickly as we can. We do this as side stuff, we both have full time jobs. And we have a story arch for each chapter, so that can take a while. But we will work as fast as we can.

Zoe (wife's friend) has her own agenda. So that will become more clear in the next update.

As for the blackmail part, I know some don't like that. This arch of it will also become more clear in the next chapter.
yeah that's fine, I meant update as fast as possible because I want to see more. Not because I expect you to update really fast.
Yeah then it's as i expected about the wives friend probably, and the bm story, I'm ok with not liking one aspect of the game.
It's just my opinion.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
yeah that's fine, I meant update as fast as possible because I want to see more. Not because I expect you to update really fast.
Yeah then it's as i expected about the wives friend probably, and the bm story, I'm ok with not liking one aspect of the game.
It's just my opinion.
I tend to answer as many comments as I can, just in my nature. Didn't mean to imply you were rushing us at all, it wasn't how I took your comment. Was just explaining how we work. So all good there.

And we enjoy getting as many opinions and suggestions as we can, good, bad, or indifferent. That is how we know what works and what doesn't, and get better as we go forward. So know that we do appreciate you voicing your opinion. Please keep doing so.

Reactions: Badboll
May 23, 2020
Are there a lot of scenes of NTR? Or is the just the wife teasing other men and nothing happens? I want to play a path were the wife cheats with an antagonist and the MC stays a loser without having sex with anyone. Is this possible in this game? (I haven't played it yet)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01 and ustar

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Are there a lot of scenes of NTR? Or is the just the wife teasing other men and nothing happens? I want to play a path were the wife cheats with an antagonist and the MC stays a looser without having sex with anyone. Is this possible in this game? (I haven't played it yet)
The man has some options and the wife too but the wife so far is still on preperation path ...;-)...but there are scenes which sensitive people would count as NTR. The game has potential with its approach to deliver all kinds of sharing/cuckolding/ntr/cheating and swinging fetishes..

May 23, 2020
The man has some options and the wife too but the wife so far is still on preperation path ...;-)...but there are scenes which sensitive people would count as NTR. The game has potential with its approach to deliver all kinds of sharing/cuckolding/ntr/cheating and swinging fetishes..
Thank you. I don't like sharing so I'll wait for updates where the wife cheats behind his husband back, or in front of him but without his consent.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thank you. I don't like sharing so I'll wait for updates where the wife cheats behind his husband back, or in front of him but without his consent.
Ii think this will be possible...with the male Protagonist you can cheat already. But its players choice.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
this is a path that will be available, depending on your choices in the game.

However, so you know. Swinging is the main path of the game, and is unavoidable.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The Walkthrough/Cheat Mod has been updated, and should work now.

Thanks to LaikDink for getting that fixed.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes