simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Good guesses, Charlie’s obvious but I could see John, getting all that personal information from him. But what about that Dr at the hospital, he seems a little shady, maybe he wants to bang her, or get her to have swinging relationship with him & his wife
I do like all the guessing going on, and the reasoning behind them. We will see who is right!

Reactions: Sadowdark

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good questions, and that is a big part of the story going forward. I won't spoil it though.

Once that part of the story comes out, I will be glad to explain why things happened in the story, but don't want to ruin it for you, or for others.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good questions, and that is a big part of the story going forward. I won't spoil it though.

Once that part of the story comes out, I will be glad to explain why things happened in the story, but don't want to ruin it for you, or for others.
Wish you would tell me but i understand it would spoil the story. I hope she didn't betray him.

Reactions: simarimas

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Will it be possible too play through the game on a pure share/swinging path avoiding other scenes where the wife is forced, like blackmail route, also how much control do the player have regarding the share/swinging route, what i mean is will you be forced too share with bad people or can you stick with good people that respect the couple. I will point out i have no problem with possible bad routes but my personal preference is consensual sharing.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Will it be possible too play through the game on a pure share/swinging path avoiding other scenes where the wife is forced, like blackmail route, also how much control do the player have regarding the share/swinging route, what i mean is will you be forced too share with bad people or can you stick with good people that respect the couple. I will point out i have no problem with possible bad routes but my personal preference is consensual sharing.
Our plan is to have the share/swing path be the main path. The other paths will, for the most part, be avoidable side routes.

There will be setup scenes for these paths, such as the blackmail path, but there will be decisions involved in these that will allow you to 'end' the path before things progress too far. Those decisions may not be in the form of a Yes or No choice to continue the path, but choices you have made will impact how the path progresses.

We are planning on having cuckold, cheating, hotwife paths as well as all forms of NTR (netorare, netori, netorase), but these will be avoidable as well, again after some setup of the paths where necessary.

For the swinging/sharing. We plan to have choices for which couples you swing with. These may not always have a 'good' choice, but there will be a 'lesser of two evils' choice at the very least. For instance, there may be two couples you can choose from. One would have a 'bad' husband, but a 'good' wife, and the other being the opposite with a 'bad' wife and a 'good' husband. We could have a totally 'good' couple and a totally 'bad' couple to choose from as well. Those choices that you make on which couple you go with will also have an impact on how your wife reacts in the future as well.

We are trying to give choices that allow you to avoid the parts you are not interested in, or the people you are not interested in, however, that is not always possible in order to advance the story. So there could be some scenes that will happen without a choice for them. Again, like the setup of the blackmail route, where we have to build up to a certain point in order to keep it as real as possible, while still moving along in the story.

Hope that answers your questions, but feel free to ask more, and I will answer to the best of my ability, without giving away too much.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Our plan is to have the share/swing path be the main path. The other paths will, for the most part, be avoidable side routes.

There will be setup scenes for these paths, such as the blackmail path, but there will be decisions involved in these that will allow you to 'end' the path before things progress too far. Those decisions may not be in the form of a Yes or No choice to continue the path, but choices you have made will impact how the path progresses.

We are planning on having cuckold, cheating, hotwife paths as well as all forms of NTR (netorare, netori, netorase), but these will be avoidable as well, again after some setup of the paths where necessary.

For the swinging/sharing. We plan to have choices for which couples you swing with. These may not always have a 'good' choice, but there will be a 'lesser of two evils' choice at the very least. For instance, there may be two couples you can choose from. One would have a 'bad' husband, but a 'good' wife, and the other being the opposite with a 'bad' wife and a 'good' husband. We could have a totally 'good' couple and a totally 'bad' couple to choose from as well. Those choices that you make on which couple you go with will also have an impact on how your wife reacts in the future as well.

We are trying to give choices that allow you to avoid the parts you are not interested in, or the people you are not interested in, however, that is not always possible in order to advance the story. So there could be some scenes that will happen without a choice for them. Again, like the setup of the blackmail route, where we have to build up to a certain point in order to keep it as real as possible, while still moving along in the story.

Hope that answers your questions, but feel free to ask more, and I will answer to the best of my ability, without giving away too much.
I totally get what you are going for in the swinging choices sometimes being a trade-off. It is rare you get a perfect pair of couples where everyone is attracted to each other. I had a polyamorous relationship once where there was a couple who wanted to swing with us but while the guy was a great person who we both liked and trusted the wife was... well... the one who wasn't much fun at parties. You know, that lady at work who never gets invited out to a happy hour the rest of the office goes to. So when we were leaving for the night my partner thanked me for "taking one for the team" and I struggled not to laugh about it for the rest of the night. The odd thing was that while I found the wife sort of sweet and very affectionate in private when she finally let her hair down my partner was kind of underwhelmed with the hubby's performance. I guess there is a lot to be said about books and covers.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I totally get what you are going for in the swinging choices sometimes being a trade-off. It is rare you get a perfect pair of couples where everyone is attracted to each other. I had a polyamorous relationship once where there was a couple who wanted to swing with us but while the guy was a great person who we both liked and trusted the wife was... well... the one who wasn't much fun at parties. You know, that lady at work who never gets invited out to a happy hour the rest of the office goes to. So when we were leaving for the night my partner thanked me for "taking one for the team" and I struggled not to laugh about it for the rest of the night. The odd thing was that while I found the wife sort of sweet and very affectionate in private when she finally let her hair down my partner was kind of underwhelmed with the hubby's performance. I guess there is a lot to be said about books and covers.
Thanks for the comment. Yeah, that is what we are going for. The 'take one for the team' thing. The husband could be a good looking guy, that your wife is attracted to, but his wife might not be your cup of tea. So do you try to please your wife by saying yes to that couple, or are you selfish and say no and go for the one with the attractive wife, but asshole husband. And, as you said, it may end up being a surprise in the end of how it turns out. Though we will attempt to give hints, as we plan on having a way to decide on more than looks, such as a Q and A session with each before deciding, or seeing how they act before hand.

At least, that is the plan!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018

:) many thx for the very quick answer i will keep playing for now, though there are scenes in the game that come close too my limit but not enough too ruin my experience (old guys kink i really don´t like so the neighbor route is really testing my limit :)). Overall i think you have managed too create a pretty balanced setup, considering the amount of paths possible, i am well aware of how difficult it is too create clearly defined paths around these tags.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
:) many thx for the very quick answer i will keep playing for now, though there are scenes in the game that come close too my limit but not enough too ruin my experience (old guys kink i really don´t like so the neighbor route is really testing my limit :)). Overall i think you have managed too create a pretty balanced setup, considering the amount of paths possible, i am well aware of how difficult it is too create clearly defined paths around these tags.
My pleasure. Always happy to answer questions.

I do understand the issue with Charlie, the old neighbor. We have a plan! The next release will be a big one for his path.

Thank for the the kind words on the path management. It does get a bit hectic to keep it all in order and still have the choices for those paths, and to make them all work. But that is a huge part of the fun of making the game. The way we are doing the game, is to make sure we are progressing each path how they would in the time frame of each chapter. It does make the updates take longer, but we want for each chapter to have a beginning and an end.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
My pleasure. Always happy to answer questions.

I do understand the issue with Charlie, the old neighbor. We have a plan! The next release will be a big one for his path.

Thank for the the kind words on the path management. It does get a bit hectic to keep it all in order and still have the choices for those paths, and to make them all work. But that is a huge part of the fun of making the game. The way we are doing the game, is to make sure we are progressing each path how they would in the time frame of each chapter. It does make the updates take longer, but we want for each chapter to have a beginning and an end.
I do believe you have a strong foundation for this kind of game, there is no question that your game at the moment deserve a place among the best in the genre, ofc it would be different if there was lots of good share/swinging games but the reality is that there are few that are really good. I play 2 others exiting games the best in my opinion and watching my wife, i used too play TAC but dropped it the routes ended up being a bit of a mess. I have actually worked on my own vn for almost year, so i do know the challenges you face as a developer, i wish you good luck we all know the patience and luck involved creating a succes :p .

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I do believe you have a strong foundation for this kind of game, there is no question that your game at the moment deserve a place among the best in the genre, ofc it would be different if there was lots of good share/swinging games but the reality is that there are few that are really good. I play 2 others exiting games the best in my opinion and watching my wife, i used too play TAC but dropped it the routes ended up being a bit of a mess. I have actually worked on my own vn for almost year, so i do know the challenges you face as a developer, i wish you good luck we all know the patience and luck involved creating a succes :p .
WOW, thank you. Very high praise indeed to be mentioned along with those games.

And good luck with your game as well. Hope to play it one day.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Absolutely love this game. It has a lot of potential. I second what absalon1977 said. I am a big fan of watching my wife although now that we are getting into the different paths it is becoming a little hard to follow those different paths. The only slight request I would make is the option to name save games so we as players know which path is which save.

Also I Hope you don't mind but I copied one of your signatures to my profile. If not ok then let me know and I will remove it

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Very great approach!...

Very great approach, i like swinging/sharing content but appreciate also possible cheating/blackmail options which can be avoided or not by player. Its the extra spice in a second playthrough.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Absolutely love this game. It has a lot of potential. I second what absalon1977 said. I am a big fan of watching my wife although now that we are getting into the different paths it is becoming a little hard to follow those different paths. The only slight request I would make is the option to name save games so we as players know which path is which save.

Also I Hope you don't mind but I copied one of your signatures to my profile. If not ok then let me know and I will remove it
Good suggestion on saved game naming. Will look into that issue and see what we can do to fix it.

We are glad you like the game. That means a lot to us.

And I am actually very proud that you want to display our game in your signature. Thank you. I actually posted a link to the 3 signatures I have on the main page, so it is no problem at all.

Reactions: latex lvr

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Very great approach!...

Very great approach, i like swinging/sharing content but appreciate also possible cheating/blackmail options which can be avoided or not by player. Its the extra spice in a second playthrough.
Thanks. We hope we can keep it as choice driven as possible while still advancing the story we have in our heads. That is the plan anyway.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Finally finished the Swingers club scene. Took a while. Added in a few animations to it, so that added some time to the scene. Hope everyone enjoys it when it comes out.
Our poll has ended. Our groups for the girls news broadcast scene will be Sonya and Blair, and Vicki and Evelyn. It wasn't even close. Thanks everyone for voting. It will help me as I am starting that scenes renders now, and knowing who will be with who makes it much easier to do. Trying to get the longest scenes done first.
We have the script basically laid out for the chapter, just filling in some holes here and there, and writing up the dialogues, or at least the structures of the dialogues. We always make quite a few changes as we go along, as we think of new things to add. The process is pretty funny, one day we may even tell you how it all works with us, but we don't want to give away our secrets just yet, as others may steal them! If you only knew how ridiculous that statement is, haha.
Will be posting a sneak peak for those tiers in a moment of the girls in their outfits for the news scene.
As always, thanks, and let us know if you have any ideas or comments. We always appreciate them.
FitB Games

P.S. I almost forgot. Sod will be posting an Info update in the next day or two as a patch for the game.

News scene outfits Sneak Peak
As promised, here is a sneak peak of the girls in their outfits for the News Broadcast get together. Hope you like it.

So will the news outfit girl scene bet be in your next update and will they ever meet that hot weather girl?

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes