simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
She stands in front of the Charlie I hate?
Nope, don't worry about that one either.

Maybe it’s a scene from that swinger boss’s house and she just had a make out and groping session with swinger wife before they get ready now to swap partners for the day
And yet another good idea. She does look a little bit frazzled there, doesn't she?

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THe key I think is the outfit. It is a matching set. Stockings, panties and top all seem to match. I don't think it is a basement ...cause it has a wide plank wood floor. So I am thinking ..loft. I can't see any signs on her to what is going on. Not sure if it has happened ...or is going to happen.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
THe key I think is the outfit. It is a matching set. Stockings, panties and top all seem to match. I don't think it is a basement ...cause it has a wide plank wood floor. So I am thinking ..loft. I can't see any signs on her to what is going on. Not sure if it has happened ...or is going to happen.
Good eye there. But maybe I just picked a setting that happened to have a wooden floor? ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe another lie of this character who always slanders Wife? I forgot her name

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also how come she gets buried in your banner screenshot in the back?
I would take out Charlie “the perv” and put her there or takeout the homeless guy on the right corner and put her there next to the bbc. 54CD231E-C674-4A93-9404-97F11E2E8FA0.png

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes