DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Mary in the parking lot getting a little hot.

Just a quick update.

Was a long week around here. Both of us traveling for work, but got quite a bit done regardless. Script is coming along nicely, and we added in a few twists as we discussed things. We usually do as we go over our plans. We start with the scenes we know we have to have, add in a few that fit with those other scenes, and then always come up with a few wrinkles that come to us out of the blue, but we find a way to make work. Those scenes usually end up being our best.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you guys updated on our progress, it seems to be going well so far.

Our poll about the News game turned out to be mostly in favor of being able to cheat the choices in the 'game' so we will add that as part of the gameplay with that scene, along with the ability to have it random.

Thanks, as always.

FitB Games

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mary in the parking lot getting a little hot.

Just a quick update.

Was a long week around here. Both of us traveling for work, but got quite a bit done regardless. Script is coming along nicely, and we added in a few twists as we discussed things. We usually do as we go over our plans. We start with the scenes we know we have to have, add in a few that fit with those other scenes, and then always come up with a few wrinkles that come to us out of the blue, but we find a way to make work. Those scenes usually end up being our best.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you guys updated on our progress, it seems to be going well so far.

Our poll about the News game turned out to be mostly in favor of being able to cheat the choices in the 'game' so we will add that as part of the gameplay with that scene, along with the ability to have it random.

Thanks, as always.

FitB Games
Is she here with her Jeremi.And what was this poll on the site?

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is she here with her Jeremi.And what was this poll on the site?
this is the results of the poll

News scene poll
We are planning on having the news scene with the neighbors be a random choice for which group of neighbor girls pick which news woman to bet along with. Also will be random as to which group wins the bet. It could be 1,2 or all 3 losing the bet.
What we want to know is should we also have a way for you to select which girls you want to be with which news woman? And which group wins? As kind of a cheat mode?
if we do add a cheat mode, we may make it so you can only choose one group to lose, with the only way to have multiple losers being through the random selection.
Anyway, let us know what you think.

Completely Random
31%

Cheat to select for which girls bet with which news woman, but losers are random
0%

Cheat to determine losers, but which girls select news woman is random
0%

Cheat for both selection and losers
69%

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
this is the results of the poll

News scene poll
We are planning on having the news scene with the neighbors be a random choice for which group of neighbor girls pick which news woman to bet along with. Also will be random as to which group wins the bet. It could be 1,2 or all 3 losing the bet.
What we want to know is should we also have a way for you to select which girls you want to be with which news woman? And which group wins? As kind of a cheat mode?
if we do add a cheat mode, we may make it so you can only choose one group to lose, with the only way to have multiple losers being through the random selection.
Anyway, let us know what you think.

Completely Random
31%

Cheat to select for which girls bet with which news woman, but losers are random
0%

Cheat to determine losers, but which girls select news woman is random
0%

Cheat for both selection and losers
69%
;)You could say it's a fair choice

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Another week gone. We are getting a bunch done, finally finishing the big blackmail finale today in renders, and moving forward from there. Have worked a little bit on a few other scenes in the times when I needed a break from the blackmail scene.
Writing is coming along nicely as well, the Chapter is taking shape and we are getting things sorted out in the timeline with it. Have a lot to get to in this chapter, and want to make sure it all fits in at the correct time.
Not quite ready to give a tentative completion date, but hopefully in the next week or two we will have a better idea on a time frame for you.
Have a great week everyone.
FitB Games

Sneak Peak 9/5
Just a little teaser for you.
I really liked this image so wanted share.
A little bit of interracial play going on here.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Another week gone. We are getting a bunch done, finally finishing the big blackmail finale today in renders, and moving forward from there. Have worked a little bit on a few other scenes in the times when I needed a break from the blackmail scene.
Writing is coming along nicely as well, the Chapter is taking shape and we are getting things sorted out in the timeline with it. Have a lot to get to in this chapter, and want to make sure it all fits in at the correct time.
Not quite ready to give a tentative completion date, but hopefully in the next week or two we will have a better idea on a time frame for you.
Have a great week everyone.
FitB Games

Sneak Peak 9/5
Just a little teaser for you.
I really liked this image so wanted share.
A little bit of interracial play going on here.
This is the guy second from Charlie on the left, I don't remember his name, and that girl third from the right, I don't remember her name

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is this one of the neighbors ? This also looks like a room inside the sharing club. Maybe they found them inside......

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is it possible hat the guy in the garage is the same one she flashed at the beach ? Hair sylye is kinda close... too dark to tell. Love to see some more. Also can they come out as a downloadable file ?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is it possible hat the guy in the garage is the same one she flashed at the beach ? Hair sylye is kinda close... too dark to tell. Love to see some more. Also can they come out as a downloadable file ?
The one in the garage has brown hair and the one on the beach has gray hair, how do they have similar hair? The one in the garage is Jerami, I recognized him by his shirt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The one in the garage has brown hair and the one on the beach has gray hair, how do they have similar hair? The one in the garage is Jerami, I recognized him by his shirt
I try to use different clothes for each person in each scene, sometimes people will wear the same clothing, but most of the time I try to change it up. There aren't nearly as many choices for Men as there are for Women though.

There are a couple of possibilities as to who this mystery man is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I try to use different clothes for each person in each scene, sometimes people will wear the same clothing, but most of the time I try to change it up. There aren't nearly as many choices for Men as there are for Women though.

Can you put these as a regular download ?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Can you put these as a regular download ?
Those are posts one of our subscribers posted from our Patreon page. I don't share our patron only stuff here. If I post an image on here, it will be a regular image that you can download. Sorry.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

The one on the beach may be a blackmailer ?

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes