atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I love this kind of corruption / slow burn games but I wonder how I would react knowing that my wife got cum on her face from a stranger... :unsure:
Then I realize that I'm certainly not going to drive over whores like in GTA :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I love this kind of corruption / slow burn games but I wonder how I would react knowing that my wife got cum on her face from a stranger... :unsure:
Then I realize that I'm certainly not going to drive over whores like in GTA :sneaky:
Sadowdark I wrote in bad english or you are thinking about my same problem ? :LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sadowdark I wrote in bad english or you are thinking about my same problem ? :LOL:
I also like corruption games and slow burning, but I hate when there is only one corruption path and my choices don't matter and the woman very quickly becomes a stupid whore and fucks everything. Then I have nothing to play such a shallow game. Yes, I am wondering about your problem.:unsure:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I like this type game myself. Always had a hotwife fantasy myself, some of my favorite stories. As long as it is all consensual between the partners, I find it pretty hot.

I have met some whores in my day who deserve to be in GTA! ;)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Now the nurse will tell her husband that his semen quality has improved, which will confirm to the husband and his wife that their new sex life makes sense.

Now the nurse will tell her husband that his semen quality has improved, which will confirm to the husband and his wife that their new sex life makes sense.
That might be true, but also remember, he was given medicine for the semen issue also. (We haven't shown him taking the meds, but have mentioned it in the story a couple of times.)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I also like corruption games and slow burning, but I hate when there is only one corruption path and my choices don't matter and the woman very quickly becomes a stupid whore and fucks everything. Then I have nothing to play such a shallow game. Yes, I am wondering about your problem.:unsure:
What is your favorite game of this kind, at the moment ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
We got this page rolling.... Check out " A Couples Duet "
By the way.. you did not answer my inquire about planned anal ?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
We got this page rolling.... Check out " A Couples Duet "
By the way.. you did not answer my inquire about planned anal ?
Sorry, I missed that part about anal. There is anal planned in the game, though it will probably depend on choices you make and partners you choose.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe some kind sole can load up th IR teaser from Pateron ??? We all drool in anticipation !

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
i think it is a lie from zoe. it looks like zoe have been madly in love or obsess with the mc. dunno why. mybe all these years
zoe have alwys like the mc. and now she cnt hold herself anymore.

i have been playing as honest and loyal husbnd to mary. rejected every other girl advance.
based on what the developer said, our choice will decide the action of the wife.
so i am confident that it is just a lie from zoe to cause problem.

IF, i said IF mary really did cheat while i am playing as loyal, faithful husband. then i am gonna FCKING RIOT.

i want a hotwife
but i did not want a dishonest lying cheating wife.

hotwife is fcking hot.
but cheating lying bitch wife should be thrown into the trash bin.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i think it is a lie from zoe. it looks like zoe have been madly in love or obsess with the mc. dunno why. mybe all these years

i have been playing as honest and loyal husbnd to mary. rejected every other girl advance.
based on what the developer said, our choice will decide the action of the wife.

IF, i said IF mary really did cheat while i am playing as loyal, faithful husband. then i am gonna FCKING RIOT.

i want a hotwife

hotwife is fcking hot.
here here !

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Did mary cheat Fred with Jeremy ? or it's a lie from Zoe ?

i want a hotwife

hotwife is fcking hot.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

i want a hotwife

hotwife is fcking hot.
We know that Zoey lied or at least embellished it because she has done it before with the other stories she told. But it is supposed to plant doubt in MCs mind because Zoey and Mary are not telling matching stories. The uncertainty is supposed to play into his developing fetish. I tend to think that Mary might have fooled around a bit because she is under doctor's orders to go outside her comfort zone but I doubt she was 69ing the guy and I severely doubt that she had an orgasm. Although I am happy for her if she did. It would be a breakthrough for her, after all. Zoey's stories are escalating quickly, though, and she is not a reliable source of information.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe some kind sole can load up th IR teaser from Pateron ??? We all drool in anticipation !
Here it is

Unlocked
Sneak Peak 9/25
Time for a trip back to the doctor to get a checkup. Jazz may decide to help.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes