Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yesss! that what we need . Now we wonder why ad for whom she is taking her panties off for ! I see someone coming in the distance.... maybe the driver and the someone..... oh the possibilities !!
The couple left the Swinger Club. Maybe Marry and her husband got a job from a couple. That Marry would go home by taxi and tease the taxi driver and have to take off her panties in the taxi while her husband walks out of the clubhouse and watches? We will have a choice if Merry should take off her panties yes / no

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I am interested in the cheating aspect. Haven't played it yet. So asking in advance. Is it possible for female wife to cheat? cuz tags listed is of male protagonist. Can the wife's action be controlled by player?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I am interested in the cheating aspect. Haven't played it yet. So asking in advance. Is it possible for female wife to cheat? cuz tags listed is of male protagonist. Can the wife's action be controlled by player?
The game is exclusively male MC. However. decisions you make as the MC can cause the wife to act in certain ways. If you treat her well, odds are she will treat you well. If you decide to treat her poorly, or cheat on her, there is a chance she will do the same to you. But you do not directly control the wife, only the husband.

This is a game based on swinging, so the wife and husband will have sex with other people, consensually. That path will happen regardless, with cheating/hotwife and other tags and outcomes based on decisions you make.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The couple left the Swinger Club. Maybe Marry and her husband got a job from a couple. That Marry would go home by taxi and tease the taxi driver and have to take off her panties in the taxi while her husband walks out of the clubhouse and watches? We will have a choice if Merry should take off her panties yes / no
i think its a bet or a dare that she has to get in a cab and take off her panties and maybe give them to the driver as a souvenier or to pay the fare and maybe some oral and then the other swinger wife will check with the driver to see if she won the wager or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is exclusively male MC. However. decisions you make as the MC can cause the wife to act in certain ways. If you treat her well, odds are she will treat you well. If you decide to treat her poorly, or cheat on her, there is a chance she will do the same to you. But you do not directly control the wife, only the husband.

This is a game based on swinging, so the wife and husband will have sex with other people, consensually. That path will happen regardless, with cheating/hotwife and other tags and outcomes based on decisions you make.
If i remember correctly, if the stat "trust" has negative value, the wife will cuck the MC if him will ask her to do it (definitely my path :))

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
If i remember correctly, if the stat "trust" has negative value, the wife will cuck the MC if him will ask her to do it (definitely my path :))
Trust is one of the factors, yes. As for the 'asking' part, that is more for the hotwife path. Cucking (Netorare) path will end up being more due to your actions, as well as Trust and a couple of other factors.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Trust is one of the factors, yes. As for the 'asking' part, that is more for the hotwife path. Cucking (Netorare) path will end up being more due to your actions, as well as Trust and a couple of other factors.
I'm referring to the "netorase" (not netorare) path, where the husband asks the wife to cuck him with other men while he watches and enjoy it a lot… so what stats i'll have to look and with what value (high or low)?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
it's been 3 months and the 32bit version is still not working.
I did try for a solution, evidently that didn't work. I'll connect with you separately on this to understand the issue and how we can resolve this.

Sorry for the delay. :)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
choices trust + or - somehow significantly influenced the relationship with the wife?
because it is rather not profitable to choose +, because that's the only thing that turns off the sex scenes

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes