Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We know that Zoey lied or at least embellished it because she has done it before with the other stories she told. But it is supposed to plant doubt in MCs mind because Zoey and Mary are not telling matching stories. The uncertainty is supposed to play into his developing fetish. I tend to think that Mary might have fooled around a bit because she is under doctor's orders to go outside her comfort zone but I doubt she was 69ing the guy and I severely doubt that she had an orgasm. Although I am happy for her if she did. It would be a breakthrough for her, after all. Zoey's stories are escalating quickly, though, and she is not a reliable source of information.
:unsure:

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
We know that Zoey lied or at least embellished it because she has done it before with the other stories she told. But it is supposed to plant doubt in MCs mind because Zoey and Mary are not telling matching stories. The uncertainty is supposed to play into his developing fetish. I tend to think that Mary might have fooled around a bit because she is under doctor's orders to go outside her comfort zone but I doubt she was 69ing the guy and I severely doubt that she had an orgasm. Although I am happy for her if she did. It would be a breakthrough for her, after all. Zoey's stories are escalating quickly, though, and she is not a reliable source of information.
yeh zoe is not a reliable source of information.

i massively doubt mary fooling round even if its only for bit. after all if she really do it, and did not tell the mc, that is every sense in itself is cheating.

she have been telling all other things to mc before this, but why now she hid it from the mc . keeping things secret, lying straight to the mc face? feeling guilty?

doing things in secret, without the permission, without informing your partner is cheating. plain and simple.

lying, feeling guilty, dishonest, keeping thing secret = betrayal to your partner.

well i convince she did not do it t ll.
like i said, i played as a loyal and honest husband in the game, if Mary did lie, keeping secret and dishonest, then i m gonna riot.

FYI, the girl that i found the most attractive physically in this game is zoe. she is totally my type.
i have been rejecting her non- stop advance time and time again as i hate cheating both in term of the mc and wife.

now i have been rejecting this "totally my type" girl again and again cos i want the mc to be loyal husband to the wife. but if "my wife" suddenly doing things behind my back. then i am gonna be really piss.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
yeh zoe is not a reliable source of information.

i massively doubt mary fooling round even if its only for bit. after all if she really do it, and did not tell the mc, that is every sense in itself is cheating.

she have been telling all other things to mc before this, but why now she hid it from the mc . keeping things secret, lying straight to the mc face? feeling guilty?

doing things in secret, without the permission, without informing your partner is cheating. plain and simple.

lying, feeling guilty, dishonest, keeping thing secret = betrayal to your partner.

well i convince she did not do it t ll.
like i said, i played as a loyal and honest husband in the game, if Mary did lie, keeping secret and dishonest, then i m gonna riot.

FYI, the girl that i found the most attractive physically in this game is zoe. she is totally my type.
i have been rejecting her non- stop advance time and time again as i hate cheating both in term of the mc and wife.

now i have been rejecting this "totally my type" girl again and again cos i want the mc to be loyal husband to the wife. but if "my wife" suddenly doing things behind my back. then i am gonna be really piss.
I am really glad to hear how much you care for the game, and the characters. It makes us really proud that we have made something that people actually care about. Thanks!

I also like that you are playing as the loyal husband. We definitely wanted to have that as a viable path in the game, but also wanted to make it a difficult path to follow, by throwing in situations and characters to tempt the player.

It can be difficult at times to make the different paths that could be followed in the game, and keep them coherent, but that is part of what makes it a challenge for us, and is also part of our enjoyment in making the game. But having players care about the story we are telling is our greatest enjoyment, so know we do appreciate it.

Reactions: Rob0bob

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I wanted to say to you, and everyone, how awesome it is to see people actually discussing our game in this way. Following the plot, analyzing the story lines, guessing at motives of the characters. I get a huge smile on my face when reading comments in the thread, just from the fact that people actually give a damn about what we are making.

NewTricks
Sadowdark
Weeeed
Claudio83
DIRTY Filthy Animal
packard1928
GetOutOfMyLab
mc loving VI
BigTTiger
OllisNews

and anyone I may have missed. Thank you!

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I hope you are right. I mean, if the old man "abuse" her and she is not confortable but helpless it's OK, but if she is cheating the MC like in the Zoey story... well, my faith in humanity is lost
This is one of the few games who manage perfectly how the events scaled

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I hope you are right. I mean, if the old man "abuse" her and she is not confortable but helpless it's OK, but if she is cheating the MC like in the Zoey story... well, my faith in humanity is lost
We have no desire to cause a loss of faith in humanity (I myself lost it ages ago), and will answer some, if not most, of the questions around Zoe and our happy couple in the next chapter.

This is one of the few games who manage perfectly how the events scaled
Well, thank you. That means a lot. We are trying to make it as realistic as possible (as far as we can in an erotic VN that is.)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is this in the next release ? Hard to invision how this will fit in going from the front door of the club to this..... HMMMM ! But exciting.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Also as a side note. Chapter 3 will mark our half way point of the story. Our plan is for 6 chapters, possibly even 5 if we can finish it by then, without rushing through the multiple story lines. So a lot will be happening story wise, and sexually, as we go forward here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also as a side note. Chapter 3 will mark our half way point of the story. Our plan is for 6 chapters, possibly even 5 if we can finish it by then, without rushing through the multiple story lines. So a lot will be happening story wise, and sexually, as we go forward here.
Oh no so this games half over already?
Any plans for a spin-off sequel where we control Mary working as nurse or school teacher or even a bitchy boss ceo with dominatrix tendencies

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Oh no so this games half over already?
Any plans for a spin-off sequel where we control Mary working as nurse or school teacher or even a bitchy boss ceo with dominatrix tendencies
Yes, we never intended for the game to be a drawn out, never ending story. We always planned on an ending to the story.

We have discussed our next story a little bit, not much. Discussed using Charlies grandson in that one as the MC, so may have some of the characters from this one in it also. I do like Mary personally, both the model, and her character. So will think about a female MC game using her for it. Not a bad idea.

Was also thinking of a space game, That is where the renders for the movie they watched with Thomas and Gwen came from, just me playing around with ideas one day.

This is still quite a while away, don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves until we get closer to finishing ALWL.

Always open to ideas though.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So we have this.... and he beach .... our girl will be pretty busy...I Hope ! Throw the dog another bone...please !
We will have quite a few scenes in this Chapter. I will see what other images I have that I can post and see about posting something tomorrow.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
A lot going on here ! The other couple is not sitting close as our MC's. Toga boy and the good looking bartender ..... The couple seem to be looking at something ????

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
A lot going on here ! The other couple is not sitting close as our MC's. Toga boy and the good looking bartender ..... The couple seem to be looking at something ????
This is part of the swingers club scene, not long after they arrive there for the first time.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes