packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
what is happening ! 2 weeks and not even a comment ! I think we need a teaser to talk about. do you plan some anal ? I do not see it in the current Genre

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yep, sorry, been a hectic couple of weeks. I will be posting an update on Patreon tomorrow morning, along with a preview pic.

We do apologize, life sometimes gets in the way.

In the meantime, here is a little SFW teaser.

View attachment 2062824
THank... but I hope the preview is the wife ! She is so hot ! preferably with little clothing as possible ! LOL....

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'd make a characters menu (like "Project Hot Wife") for to remember all the couples in this game, with a brief description of all the characters!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'd make a characters menu (like "Project Hot Wife") for to remember all the couples in this game, with a brief description of all the characters!
That is something we are working on, and have added a few already for Patrons. Will try to have it fully implemented for this next update.

Reactions: Claudio83

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Here you go. Hope this is what you were looking for.

View attachment 2062907
Oh yeah I love her hot pink heels. Would love to see her wear the bright color stripper heels like fluorescent orange or green, purple. Especially if she wears bright fuck me pumps that don’t match her outfit, it looks so trashy but makes her look so fuckable to everyone.
Also love to see her go shoe shopping for these slutty heels and maybe seduce the shoe salesman for a free pair:love:

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Oh yeah I love her hot pink heels. Would love to see her wear the bright color stripper heels like fluorescent orange or green, purple. Especially if she wears bright fuck me pumps that don’t match her outfit, it looks so trashy but makes her look so fuckable to everyone.
Also love to see her go shoe shopping for these slutty heels and maybe seduce the shoe salesman for a free pair:love:
Not a bad idea on the shopping. Will think about that one.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
High heels paired always very well with stockings/garter belt ;)

Reactions: Thundas

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Now the nurse will tell her husband that his semen quality has improved, which will confirm to the husband and his wife that their new sex life makes sense.
Yep, sorry, been a hectic couple of weeks. I will be posting an update on Patreon tomorrow morning, along with a preview pic.

We do apologize, life sometimes gets in the way.

In the meantime, here is a little SFW teaser.

View attachment 2062824
Now the nurse will tell her husband that his semen quality has improved, which will confirm to the husband and his wife that their new sex life makes sense.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is the guy on the beach at the bar? is Tomas what is standing next to Mary?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes