BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I can say that the choices you make will determine what your wife does. If you treat her poorly, or cheat on her yourself, then there is a chance that she will do the same to you. There may not be a hard Yes or No choice to keep things from going too far, but there are choices that will determine whether they do or not.

We are planning on 'solo' scenes with the wife, but if you are a good husband, then you will have a choice in having those happen or not, and would be informed of them happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The choices are what determines how the relationship goes. As I said in an earlier post, there are some scenes that are 'setups' for possible paths in the future, and are also there to show the personalities of the characters. Much like the old neighbor scenes. Or the roleplay scenes. Those are there to build the choices that have been, or will be, made. The blackmail scenes are also a setup for what is coming in the future, and it will be more clear in the next update. I can say the choice of how you and your wife deal with the blackmail will be up to the player in the next chapter.

Hope this helps. I don't want to give away too much, but also want to answer any concerns people may have. Feel free to ask and I will answer as I can.
So, we'll find out who the blackmailer is in the next chapter good hopefully we as the MC can kill them or get Marcos to do it or turn the tables on the blackmailer and make that person the wife's bitch hehe.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
nice story Next, she'll get her money's worth at the club. Maybe Mary will have a good orgasm. Everyone has fun. The two should vacation at the beach and have a lot of fun, which spices up the story a lot.

Reactions: crisbr

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know why I think this is the case, but it seems to me that Mary's blackmailer is acting more like a jealous woman than a perverted guy. At least in the things she is being asked to do and what she is being threatened with.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't know why I think this is the case, but it seems to me that Mary's blackmailer is acting more like a jealous woman than a perverted guy. At least in the things she is being asked to do and what she is being threatened with.
hmmm...who could that jealous woman be, I wonder.... :HideThePain:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So, we'll find out who the blackmailer is in the next chapter good hopefully we as the MC can kill them or get Marcos to do it or turn the tables on the blackmailer and make that person the wife's bitch hehe.
You will find out who the blackmailer is in the next Chapter. Will see what choices you have to handle the situation.

nice story Next, she'll get her money's worth at the club. Maybe Mary will have a good orgasm. Everyone has fun. The two should vacation at the beach and have a lot of fun, which spices up the story a lot.
Thanks, glad you think so. The club scene will be the first of the Chapter, so you will find out what happens between them early on. A time at the beach just might be called for. Nothing wrong with hot women in bikinis!

I am as interested as you are to see who it turns out to be and why! A jealous woman isn't a bad thought.

hmmm...who could that jealous woman be, I wonder.... :HideThePain:
I think maybe the bartender/narrator. What do you think?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Okay the blackmailer list is a mile long with so many characters in this game it could be any one of them but if I had to bet, it would be between 3 Charlie Zoe and the MC's best friend that also works for the same company can't remember his name but why I say Charlie is because the underhanded and manipulative things he's done to Mary thus far and with him being a former cop he would have access to or know how to get access to the hospital records to reforge them to his benefit for said blackmail and for Zoe let's face it she's seeing that Mary is having a good life with the MC and she wants enjoy that life as well so why not try and drive a wedge between the couple by any means possible I mean she's already told the MC 2 different stories about Mary 1 with her and Charlie which Mary told the MC about but the circumstances were differing the other in where Mary and Jeremy supposedly were intimate with each other on the couch but Mary hasn't told the MC about that incident whereas she's told the MC about everything else now it could be that Mary and Jeremy did in fact pleasure each other and Mary is just too scared or cowardly to tell the MC out of fear that we will leave her and bye bye cushy lifestyle and now onto the MC's best friend he's probably jealous of the success his friend is having with a hot wife and successful career that he's unhappy and wants to make his friend's life a living hell by blackmailing the wife and in turn putting undue stress onto the MC. Or here's a thought what if it's the therapist doing the blackmail but why would it be her if they're trying to get Mary to open up why would the therapist put Mary through so many degrading things that would be counterproductive, I don't know what are some of Y'all's thoughts.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Wanted to give an update on our progress.
We are still working daily, and have quite a bit done, but still quite a bit to do for Chapter 3. Have about 10 scenes written, and rendering begun for most of these, with a few scenes renders completed. up to about 300 renders so far, and a few videos done as well. Judging from past chapters, that is probably 1/4 of the renders we will end up with.
Can't say for sure when the next update will be ready, but this one seems to be moving quicker than Chapter 2, so hopefully in about 2 months time. Will keep you all updated on the progress.
As always, let us know any thoughts or questions you have, and we will answer them as we are able.
FitB Games

Sneak peak 8/14
Here is a little sneak of a scene with Mary teasing a guy at the beach.

(Wow Mary looks so sexy and flashing some nip, can’t wait for this update)
View attachment 8CA8E8E8-0101-46C4-AC6E-7CD8C28711E0.webp

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes